Page 368 of 833 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I missed it the first time. lol. Low key Ewing already addressed Storm being a god on Arrako because if she tamed the circle then the Arrakians think she is worthy of worship. lol. How did i completely miss that. LMAO. i had to go back and look at Red 2. lol Ewing did that and so did Spurrier. I hope we get to see the scene. Maybe the flashes Storm was having was of her battle in the Circle rather than directly for her seat or they could be one in the same.

Attachment 121383

Though in honesty this could also be reductive reaching on my part. lol
    And storm is greater than a god on arakko she is an omega and a god by heritage and om arakko those two things culminate to give her a new identity as THE MOTHER! They are building it and it is glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Lol a lot of people like them together, I’m guilty they working it out lol. I think they’re trying to fix past problems due to the complaints of bad writing when it come to them 2. I see nothing wrong with them being together. I think later on they should have at least one canon kid to handle both their “mantles”/ continue their story.
    Yeah if we’re talking kids then a hard pass on them having one out of wedlock. And given how Marvel is so obsessed with MCU synergy I don’t see how they’re gonna stay together since T’Challa is gonna get killed off in his own damn sequel on top of there being rumors that T’Challa is gonna have a son with Nakia that he won’t be around to raise.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Yeah if we’re talking kids then a hard pass on them having one out of wedlock. And given how Marvel is so obsessed with MCU synergy I don’t see how they’re gonna stay together since T’Challa is gonna get killed off in his own damn sequel on top of there being rumors that T’Challa is gonna have a son with Nakia that he won’t be around to raise.

Maybe they will get remarried who knows. Nakia not even alive in the comics. We just got to wait and see. Either way I’ll love Storm with or without tchalla as long as it ain’t Wolverine I’m good lol.

Rumors on MCU that hyped the illuminati -- great source you got there....and Im being sarcastic --

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    For the Goddess' sake, Black Panther writer... Let her go! T'Challa is way toxic for her!
    what was toxic about her saving his life? do people just say stuff whenever these two are shown together lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    No worries. As I said to you via Twitter DM, you and I really do know how to gnaw on a bone, don't we? 🤣
    I need to check my Twitter and yes we do lolol its fun and funny at the same time.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

For the Goddess' sake, Black Panther writer... Let her go! T'Challa is way toxic for her!
    Well....

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    And storm is greater than a god on arakko she is an omega and a god by heritage and om arakko those two things culminate to give her a new identity as THE MOTHER! They are building it and it is glorious.
    That's such a GREAT Line. LOL I just reread X-Men Red 2 such a Beautiful Issue. LOL Can't wait for Issue 3

Astonishing Member

It's gonna take the MCU either making Storm bisexual (as Claremont intended) or putting her with Forge to kill the romance with T'Challa permanently in the comics. And if T'Challa has a kid with Nakia and he eventually becomes BP it's only a matter of time before the comics are forced to bring her back rather than constantly killing off a black woman to validate Storm's connection to T'Challa.

Nakia is the endgame whether people like it or not. But, there's a good possibility they end up going the "I don't need no man" direction with Ororo, which doesn't move the needle at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    periodt!!!!!!

Girl ... anyways.

I wonder if Ewing is going to touch on Storm's divinity.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what was toxic about her saving his life? do people just say stuff whenever these two are shown together lol
    The way he cast her aside like she was nothing in AvX. That right there showed he's not worthy of Ororo. And that he's a spoiled manchild playing at King.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Girl ... anyways.

I wonder if Ewing is going to touch on Storm's divinity.
    me too i hope he does.

The way he cast her aside like she was nothing in AvX. That right there showed he's not worthy of Ororo. And that he's a spoiled manchild playing at King.
    you know avx happened 10 years ago? so much has happened since and a lot of it hasn't been toxic, especially the non xmen inspired parts.

Let's be honest: they're not going to work out.

They've had a few cute moments over the years, but ultimately they are IP's of two very different franchises. Forcing them together always makes for a mismatch. At this point the bad outweighs the good. There should definitely be a positive Black couple in the Marvel universe, but this ain't it. Overlooking the toxic patterns in their relationship is worse than trying to prop up this flimsy house of cards as if it were ideal.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

they been going strong circa 2016....

just saying.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-26-2022 at 04:25 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Let's be honest: they're not going to work out.

They've had a few cute moments over the years, but ultimately they are IP's of two very different franchises. Forcing them together always makes for a mismatch. At this point the bad outweighs the good. There should definitely be a positive Black couple in the Marvel universe, but this ain't it. Overlooking the toxic patterns in their relationship is worse than trying to prop up this flimsy house of cards as if it were ideal.
    Blue Marvel and Spectrum are waiting for their moment. And T'Challa only ever dates black women anyway so it's not like he needs Storm to be part of a positive black couple, he was in one before Storm was even created.

What people want is a black power couple and that's harder to get without forcing characters together.