Page 373 of 833 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423473 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

wait a minute I just noticed something. Jean read storms mind without her permission what is up with her doing that lol. she nearly got zapped the first time she accidentally did it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Are you really going to act like I haven't read all those stories? I've read them all. I distinctly remember the ending of that first Claremont/Byrne story....

"Yet part they do."

The end.
    Lols then congratulations on reading that team up -- is that it? You placed a period on it -- thats how far you wanna decide to go?...then thats it...Now they are back and are still together in Ridley's run and we are still enjoying it -- does that kill you? -- do you care if someone told you you are not a a "good match" with your real life partner even? -- do we really have to panic at a preview of "but the point is this is the third book that said the same statement over and over -- that they are together" i really dont the surprise anymore -- i mean book 3 was sure a nail bitter but this....ever heard about characters coming back together and the story continues from there too? Does that confuse you?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    right lolol. and marvel had a whole lgbtq theme voices book and ororo was nowhere to be found. Jean Scott and Logan appeared though

Took the words right out my mouth. She not at all. She not in any LGBTQIA’s comics. MARVEL[/B] said she not no matter how they want to put it Or imagine she not lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Took the words right out my mouth. She not at all. She not in any LGBTQIA’s comics. MARVEL[/B] said she not no matter how they want to put it Or imagine she not lol.
    One interesting point is that Storm was completely absent from Marvel's Voices this year, Whether black or female.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Incredible Member

but that's not where their story ended yoga:

Tchalla like Monica who lol

I'm surprised nobody has made a separate thread dedicated to Storm & Black Panther like Scott & Jean fans have... I wish somebody would.

I think people for get about that. Lol it’s not our fault marvel put tchalla and Storm together lol when they do them valentines post with them Twitter goes wild 🤣🤣🤣. Marvel see that.

Anyway I’m just thankful they’re still together. He even shows up in X-men red lololololol he’s everywhere.
    You know what else they see? The hate post -- them trolls think they are actually putting out fire...lols true story? trolls here are even paid for every hate post that has replies on it -- so I dont know what they benefit from the said opinion "debate" opinion -- like to those who enjoyed it will post anyways -- plus bonus if them thread becomes a trend coz hate post -- then hello publicity people are into it by numbers (blue marvel and who again was that? Nope unheard of coz nope not even a complain) -- you should at least ask Marvel to pay you guyths -- and benefit from the hate otherwise -- its just hate --

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Tchalla like Monica who lol
    poor Monica.... and she ended up passing too.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    You know what else they see? The hate post -- them trolls think they are actually putting out fire...lols true story? trolls here are even paid for every hate post that has replies on it -- so I dont know what they benefit from the said opinion "debate" opinion -- like to those who enjoyed it will post anyways -- plus bonus if them thread becomes a trend coz hate post -- then hello publicity people are into it by numbers (blue marvel and who again was that? Nope unheard of coz nope not even a complain) -- you should at least ask Marvel to pay you guyths -- and benefit from the hate otherwise -- its just hate --

and hate they can do while we celebrate i love love

so much yumminess
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-26-2022 at 10:14 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

poor Monica.... and she ended up passing too.

and hate they can do while we celebrate i love love

[img]https://aiptcomics.com/ezoimgfmt/***********/aiptcomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/BLAP2021004_Preview-4.jpeg?resize=740%2C1124&ssl=1&ezimgfmt=rs:412x626/rscb1/ng:webp/ngcb1[/img]

so much yumminess
    Okay now Imma need to say thank you for the preview and rest until #6 drops -- i mean it when I said if they can give Storm everything -- and that means "Everything" -- titles, goddess, being right over Brand, power display, Respect, new costumes, a lover, a worshipping, a throne she can burn anyways -- i mean everything do not hold back anymore -- even the movies if they can so be it -- im done asking her "not to have" everything -- again But the point is -- she can have everything -- and she should....

They don’t want to recast the 616 mcu version of tchalla. 838 tchalla could be already married to storm lol. It’s possible to many people ain’t over their relationship still waiting for that one good writer, that’s why they keep putting them together. Recently they retold tchalla story and once again storm is there. So it’s Obvious they’re not about to change anything. And to be 100% real if they put storm in the BP movie people would go crazy that’s $$ all day for the casuals and people who likes their relationship. lol Disney knows what they’re doing.
    Man with everything that’s going on with BP lately I’m actually praying we see a variant of T’Challa at some point. Lol. But I’m not holding my breath.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

the thing i dislike most about everytime we get a Storm/BP preview, even if it's one i enjoy, is that the Storm fans in this thread turn into the personification of how marvel portrayed their relationship. *shivers in a corner like Storm under them rocks...* Not today....

stormjean1.jpg

*hides in a tk cocoon of friendship*
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    I'm surprised nobody has made a separate thread dedicated to Storm & Black Panther like Scott & Jean fans have... I wish somebody would.
    That just goes to show you that not many people really care about their relationship. Lol If they did most definitely a separate thread would have been made a long time ago.

Bad news, guys.

X-Men Red #6 from 8/17 to 9/14
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Bad news, guys.

So no red in July and August? What the hell is happening

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Bad news, guys.

Where did you hear that from?