Page 833 of 833 FirstFirst ... 333733783823829830831832833
Results 12,481 to 12,488 of 12488
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    This is by Rick Leonardi.

Yes, Ororo looks great here.
    Thanks. His style looks so different, loved his work on Cloak and Dagger.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I agree because unless I have it completely wrong, I believe SoS is 10/100/1000 years in the future of the current timeline. And Immortal 10 is listed as an official prologue to SoS so I just assumed it comes right before the event in the official continuity. But it's still all very unclear so we shall see.

As for Orbis it does seem like maybe it was a fakeout that it's a Sinister. Then again, it's very Sinister-like to think he has control of something/someone and it backfires like what's happening in the preview lol
    Yeah, I think Sins of Sinister #1 will explain what happened between 0-10 years.

Yes, that was very sinister indeed.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Or maybe immortal #10 was meant to come the same day as red 10, like when they put him in the pit, storm goes to arakko. Then that fight happens. As it happens after a while the universe experiences a huge reset. The brotherhood is meant to go somewhere in this, brand is meant to play a desperate card and finally orbis stellaris is meant to play his Ace. So something big is going to happen that will likely interrupt the fight.

I feel this is very possible because the vulcan vs black bolt fight also got interrupted. Albeit black bolt was the one to do so.
    I don't think it would makes sense for Imm XM 10 to start on the same day as XMR 10 starts on. Because how did Storm attend a Meeting while Vulcan is on Arakko causing all HELL and then Storm is already there waiting for him to beat his Ass? Doesn't make sense to me.

The most logical sense to me is that Imm 10 happens after XMR 10. And then the BS Timeline thing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I don't think it would makes sense for Imm XM 10 to start on the same day as XMR 10 starts on. Because how did Storm attend a Meeting while Vulcan is on Arakko causing all HELL and then Storm is already there waiting for him to beat his Ass? Doesn't make sense to me.

The most logical sense to me is that Imm 10 happens after XMR 10. And then the BS Timeline thing happens.
    Yeah there are logical inconsistencies to my theory. And storm was already waiting for him, she knew he was coming. Likely she knows everything brand has been doing.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    In the entire world, only about 10-15% of the population is white. The vast majority of the world is Asian, between east Asians(Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc) and south Asians(India, Pakistan, etc). Melanated is the default. Africa's population is expected to nearly double in the next generations, while [white] Europeans are already in a decline(less born than die each year). Even in America, white people will lose the majority(only there because of genocide of the natives) soon, as they barely hold 60% today.
    Asian is not a race. Same with Hispanic, Arab, etc. The real and first Asians, arabs and hispanics, etc are dark Africans that moved worldwide from Africa way before any other people became a thing. They are just hidden so many don't understand or see them as blacks. They are also mistreated like other blacks are worldwide, sadly .

Happy Completed Earth Rotation day won't be missing 2022,

"Goddess be Praised"

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Yeah there are logical inconsistencies to my theory. And storm was already waiting for him, she knew he was coming. Likely she knows everything brand has been doing.
    Maybe Brand and Stellaris aren't the only ones hiding secrets, Storm may have already prepared her way to face Vulcan again and defeat him.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    Happy Completed Earth Rotation day won't be missing 2022,

Happy to meet 2023!