Page 376 of 833 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386426476 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Omg are yall still talking about this???
    Attachment 121417
    lmfao lololol. in the words of elsa for the love of the goddess:

they together yall don't like it we get it.. next topic.

I know storm will be in the next week issue of bp but also curious as to why tchalla and hulking (i believe) are going to have a discussion with her. maybe the shiar and wakandan galatic empire will be asked to help against the eternals?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-27-2022 at 01:10 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

You know what all this fighting doesn’t matter. What’s happening today is that Storm is with tchalla the past don’t matter. If things change it change will move on from it. If you like their relationship great if you dont great. We are not the ones writing the story. Me personally I like Storm with tchalla it makes her seem like she a real person she has flaws loves someone that’s a mess, big ego, a little paranoid, the complete opposite of her. Ain’t nothing wrong with that. Over time it seem like tchalla is understanding and isn’t how he was with her. So stop living in the early 2000s with bad writers.

Now tchalla in this new BP story tchalla keeping secrets because he’s paranoid Storm picked that up real fast and wasn’t even fazed by it because she knows tchalla doesn’t ask for HELP. She basically was like just be on your way and I still got you back no matter what he’s going through lol. Y’all be doing the most tchalla lied to her blah blah lolololol. When it’s more like he doesn’t want to ask for help.

Anyway if you don’t like it ain’t nothing changing for right now lol just don’t read BP problem sloved.

Anyway I’ll see Wednesday lolololol

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Edit: @ C_Blaze

Pretty much...with the understanding that there are some of us who just do not care for it and we reserve the right to say as such.

As it stands right now...only Ridley is doing anything along that line right now...in two issues...so it's not as though it's a main plot point to his BP story, yet. And it's pretty much being ignored on the XM:Red side because Ewing has Storm more involved with the story he's telling. So...enh! I can easily ignore it (Ridley's shenanigans).
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    You know what all this fighting doesn’t matter. What’s happening today is that Storm is with tchalla the past don’t matter. If things change it change will move on from it. If you like their relationship great if you dont great. We are not the ones writing the story. Me personally I like Storm with tchalla it makes her seem like she a real person she has flaws loves someone that’s a mess, big ego, a little paranoid, the complete opposite of her. Ain’t nothing wrong with that. Over time it seem like tchalla is understanding and isn’t how he was with her. So stop living in the early 2000s with bad writers.

Now tchalla in this new BP story tchalla keeping secrets because he’s paranoid Storm picked that up real fast and wasn’t even fazed by it because she knows tchalla doesn’t ask for HELP. She basically was like just be on your way and I still got you back no matter what he’s going through lol. Y’all be doing the most tchalla lied to her blah blah lolololol. When it’s more like he doesn’t want to ask for help.

Anyway if you don’t like it ain’t nothing changing for right now lol just don’t read BP problem sloved.

yesssssssssssss to all of this!!! its reaching to make T'Challa's decisions he's made to protect wakanda somehow reflective of treating ororo poorly. im most certain there are things sensitive to krakoa/arrakko she has not shared with him, such as the resurrection protocols. at any rate you hit this right on the nail couldn't agree with you more.

so let's continue to celebrate this black power couple just love this scan of these two:

Ridley said yall really thought I was gone end what coates started? think again... I love it!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-27-2022 at 01:21 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Edit: @ C_Blaze

Pretty much...with the understanding that there are some of us who just do not care for it and we reserve the right to say as such.

As it stands right now...only Ridley is doing anything along that line right now...in two issues...so it's not as though it's a main plot point to his BP story, yet. And it's pretty much being ignored on the XM:Red side because Ewing has Storm more involved with the story he's telling. So...enh! I can easily ignore it (Ridley's shenanigans).
    You are correct. ANYWAY, enough of this Black Panther Relationship talk. SO!

Tarn Vs Vulcan I saw in the other thread you don't like Both? And you think Tarn will win? Why?

I think Tarn will Win. I don't see how Vulcan get passed Tarns Powers, but they BOTH are extremely Cocky and Arrogant. I saw @BobbyWorld make a GREAT Point that Tarn might unleash something in Vulcan that will make him go nuts. I can see that Happening.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 05-27-2022 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post

Tarn Vs Vulcan I saw in the other thread you don't like Both? And you think Tarn will win? Why?

I think Tarn will Win. I don't see how Vulcan get passed Tarns Powers, but they BOTH are extremely Cocky and Arrogant. I saw @BobbyWorld make a GREAT Point that Tarn might unleash something in Vulcan that will make him go nuts. I can see that Happening.
    Dude...Wrong thread...LOL

But just quickly...so as not to derail the appreciation of Storm...Tarn has greater experience and is much more devious and heartless with how he uses his powers. Vulcan is powerful but rash even with Brand showing him how to delve deeper with his power and yes, he's been "compromised" by the Aliens 3.

So...unpredictable as the outcome could be (which I love) I'm betting on Tarn.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 05-27-2022 at 01:30 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Omg are yall still talking about this???
    Attachment 121417
    LMBO! I'm done not little "Precious" XD

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post

Tara's power honestly gives him an edge against most mutants. he can shut you off before you even can think to attack. honestly with his encounter with storm he could have killed her and would have won had he not played around with her. instead of disfiguring her he could have rearranged her organs to where she would die instantly.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yesssssssssssss to all of this!!! its reaching to make T'Challa's decisions he's made to protect wakanda somehow reflective of treating ororo poorly. im most certain there are things sensitive to krakoa/arrakko she has not shared with him, such as the resurrection protocols. at any rate you hit this right on the nail couldn't agree with you more.

so let's continue to celebrate this black power couple just love this scan of these two:

Ridley said yall really thought I was gone end what coates started? think again... I love it!

Ridley said it was a love story both with friendship and a romantic one lolololol people keep missing that part. Tchalla also in X-men red and he will Mention in that book good or bad lol. Clam down and enjoy the ride lol

Mighty Member

A little paranoid? You supporters are hilarious. This is why we don't take you all seriously. But please celebrate the liar and his dysfunction. That's all you all like. Gaslighting is a thing. At least be honest about his lying and everyone and their mother calling him out on it.
    Last edited by OG Storm; 05-27-2022 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Dude...Wrong thread...LOL

But just quickly...so as not to derail the appreciation of Storm...Tarn has greater experience and is much more devious and heartless with how he uses his powers. Vulcan is powerful but rash even with Brand showing him how to delve deeper with his power and yes, he's been "compromised" by the Aliens 3.

So...unpredictable as the outcome could be (which I love) I'm betting on Tarn.
    I got to say SOMETHING to move this thread ALONG!

LOL...and to that end...

I did like how Stefano Landini illustrated her in that preview. That might be the best rendition of her lightning I've ever seen.

Yeah, I wonder why Storm's Lighitning keeps changing Color: White, Blue, Yellow, White again, then Blue, yellow, blue, white again then sometimes Purple, then blue, yellow, and white and blue and yelow.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 05-27-2022 at 01:43 PM.

Ridley said it was a love story both with friendship and a romantic one lolololol people keep missing that part. Tchalla also in X-men red and he will Mention in that book good or bad lol. Clam down and enjoy the ride lol
    lolol I just keep laughing because those who don't like the pairing have to reach for anything to show how bad tchalla is. lololol. quite unfortunate. oh well we lovers of the couple win..... why because canonically there are an item. eat your heart out

and yes im ready for their red interaction. will be good either way Ewing I completely trust. now im also curious to see the fallout that may occur after the eternals invade arrakko. will the ring blame storm for voting for peace??
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-27-2022 at 01:45 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lolol I just keep laughing because those who don't like the pairing have to reach for anything to show how bad tchalla is. lololol.

and yes im ready for their red interaction. will be food either way Ewing I completely trust.
    It's really not that hard he keeps showing how bad he is. I want him to succeed by not being paranoid, by not being selfish. by not being delusional, is that too much to ask?