Page 385 of 833 FirstFirst ... 285335375381382383384385386387388389395435485 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 12488
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    I am sorry, who are you?
    Praise Coates he gave Storm a purple lighting goddess feat. Yes, great job for not developing the thing he did and leaving so ambiguous that it makes little sense. Goddess of balance of what? How does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    No I’m not saying that at all. I like Storm before Coates. Clairemont was good. I’m just saying I read Coates first. That’s all
    Oh, I misunderstood.

I'm glad we don't have a problem with this.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    Praise Coates he gave Storm a purple lighting goddess feat. Yes, great job for not developing the thing he did and leaving so ambiguous that it makes little sense. Goddess of balance of what? How does that work?
    Again I ask who dis?

Yall let's refocus was reading the Claremont's run and I saw this panel...always amazed by the nuance that claremot gave storm not only with her charchter but with her power. Here she literally proves herself to detect she has life with her.

Attachment 121437
    In early Claremont's Run, Storm's eyes glow so differently. 1.jpg2.jpg

Now it's more just lightning
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 05-29-2022 at 04:55 AM.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    In early Claremont's Run, Storm's eyes glow so differently. 1.jpg2.jpg

Now it's more just lightning
    Yeah you could feel the raw power... the dots are called kirby particles aka primordial kirbons it was just recently named that in honour of Jack kirby. In display of power old comics did storm better, because like you said now it's just lightning.

Also the scene with polaris always gets a laugh out of me. Lorna was out there thinking she and storn were on equal footing not knowing storm was even serious. Love polaris but that fight was simply not hers.

Yeah you could feel the raw power... the dots are called kirby particles aka primordial kirbons it was just recently named that in honour of Jack kirby. In display of power old comics did storm better, because like you said now it's just lightning.

Also the scene with polaris always gets a laugh out of me. Lorna was out there thinking she and storn were on equal footing not knowing storm was even serious. Love polaris but that fight was simply not hers.
    Cool. I didn't know these particles had names.

Such awe-inspiring raw power.

Cool. I didn't know these particles had names.

Such awe-inspiring raw power.
    Yep there is this scan I am looking for where storm stands on a mountain and summons power to destroy a dome. I have forgotten the issue but in it they state she summons the power of the earth into her self. I really want that scan.

Yep there is this scan I am looking for where storm stands on a mountain and summons power to destroy a dome. I have forgotten the issue but in it they state she summons the power of the earth into her self. I really want that scan.
    Is there a picture?

Oh I found it.

Storm summoning the elemental power of nature itself. Its such a beautiful thing.

4387310-8261856600-14566.jpg

Which issue is it in?

Oh I found it.

Storm summoning the elemental power of nature itself. Its such a beautiful thing.

4387310-8261856600-14566.jpg

Which issue is it in?
    Marvel Graphic Novel Issue #16

Marvel Graphic Novel Issue #16
    Thanks friend.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Did you know in Uncanny X-Men #227

-Storm shot Lightning out of her Eyes. I’d like to see that again. It’s random but something is like Storm to do more often if she is tied together or what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Did you know in Uncanny X-Men #227

-Storm shot Lightning out of her Eyes. I’d like to see that again. It’s random but something is like Storm to do more often if she is tied together or what not.
    Oooh I was thinking about that. She can project energy from her hands any not her eyes. She should be able to project pure em energy tooo this can give her an array of vision abilities related to the em spectrum.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Oooh I was thinking about that. She can project energy from her hands any not her eyes. She should be able to project pure em energy tooo this can give her an array of vision abilities related to the em spectrum.
    Oooooh good idea. I like that. Storm being able to change her vision based upon anything on the EM Spectrum. That’s SO COOL. Storm with X-Ray Vision, Laser Vision, and ****.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 05-29-2022 at 10:16 AM.

Also from the same issue adversary says storms hurricanes could move worlds and lightning turn them to dust.

Screenshot_20220529-170240_Chrome.jpg

Interesting because when Jason Aaron spoke of the god tempest he literally states that

The God Tempest was a cosmic storm the size of a galaxy. According to the Halls of All-Knowing, "its winds blew comets off course, ripped worlds from their orbit, and snuffed out stars like flickering candles." Its lightning was capable of turning moons into dust, and its thunder made black holes tremble. It took Odin all of his forces and days to contain it

Maybe I am bored and I am reaching lol.