Page 343 of 833 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 12488
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Watching people throw a tantrum on the internet/social media is giving me so much life! Ewing really set the bar high here for Storm and I hope he can continue to deliver. He seems to really get characters while also building off of what came before. And I think he captures Storm's voice quite nicely.
    Those people who are throwing Tantrums are not truly fans of Vulcan. WHY? Because since that Issue came out I have been speaking with ACTUALLY Fans of Vulcan and they don't seem to have a problem. That only let's me know that the people who are MAD. Are just looking for a reason to be mad at Storm beating someone powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    And we all know who wins a battle of wills. I don't know what the policy is on posting full pages, so I won't post it, but even the Shadow King acknowledged that, outside of Xavier himself, Storm has one of the strongest wills he's ever encountered.

Also, here's a CBR Article from 2019 for your fun perusal:

10 Times Storm Proved She Was The Most Powerful X-Man Of All-Time

https://www.cbr.com/storm-most-powerful-x-men-all-time/
    Yeo and it only kept on getting stronger from there on out! Like what do these people storm has been doing in the last 40 years just sitting around watching sitcom shows?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Where are these tantrums? I want to see them. Ha.
    Everything I've heard makes me really glad that I don't engage with the like on Twatter and elsewhere.

I can't imagine thoroughly enjoying XMR 02 then having to deal with that on-line foolishness.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I just seen so much sheer ignorance when it comes to Storm and her powers and strength of will.

But can you really blame them? If for 20+years all they've been exposed to was storm and not STORM then yeah, her basically sitting Vulcan on his ass would come out of left field.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I just seen so much sheer ignorance when it comes to Storm and her powers and strength of will.

But can you really blame them? If for 20+years all they've been exposed to was storm and not STORM then yeah, her basically sitting Vulcan on his ass would come out of left field.
    lol that's literally what I wrote in my tweet yesterday with the image of the comic page attached lol

Looks like we'll get two issues of Red in June.Then July will be dry.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Looks like we'll get two issues of Red in June.Then July will be dry.
    I am fine with that. The book is just tooo good.

I really dont like Xavier he has always been a wet blanket always trying to limit ororo, telling him she can calm a blizzard in the entire Antarctic even making a joke that she will have better luck moving the earth out of orbit. Putting self doubt in her instilling inferiority in her. Which wont work cos she is freaking storm.

Tumblr_l_797988266616463.jpg

Well thanks be we are out of those days and now storm can create an entire atmosphere for an entire planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

I dont blame them either. I mean its sooo bad even certain self proclaimed storm fans believe it was tooo much. Saying why did she have to do that maybe a wind attack or something but vulcan is energy storm is not.... and more **** like that.

They really just see storm as a glorified airbender who can lightning bend. Like it's really that bad.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Idiopop have you watched it follows?
    Yes I love that movie, why?
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Exactly ororo.... no one should cripple another with their doubt. If you cant imagine it, if you cant fathom it doesnt mean others can't. Just because you cant think far doesn't mean others can't. Do not project your weakness onto others as a way of protecting them, all you do is suffocate their potential. This is why I love her so.

20220519_205732.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    Yes I love that movie, why?
    I saw something follow your post and was reminded of that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    I dont blame them either. I mean its sooo bad even certain self proclaimed storm fans believe it was tooo much. Saying why did she have to do that maybe a wind attack or something but vulcan is energy storm is not.... and more **** like that.

They really just see storm as a glorified airbender who can lightning bend. Like it's really that bad.
    Yes, some "Storm fans" are enemies hidden in the shadows.They are more dangerous than haters and trolls because they strike when you don't expect them.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

It's not just Xavier. Let's not forget Beast in this -

But knows that controlling the weather is "indescribably complex".

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation