Page 626 of 833 FirstFirst ... 126526576616622623624625626627628629630636676726 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 12488
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    But we've seen Storm use her powers on the astral plane before right?

Maybe I'm talking out of my butt, but isn't willpower like the key source of power in the AP? If that's correct than I can easily see how Storm can shape the AP to mimic her powers.
    I’m glad you mentioned it. I bought it. I enjoyed it. Finally Claremont gets to develop Storm’s magical powers and family connection. I think the old woman/Marisa’s mother is now the host of Ashake’s spirit. Claremont found away to bring Ashake back in the present.

BANNED

I tend to think the editors let Claremont do this because Storm is queen of a planet of mutants who were trapped in a hell dimension and that many of them do have mystic powers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I tend to think the editors let Claremont do this because Storm is queen of a planet of mutants who were trapped in a hell dimension and that many of them do have mystic powers.
    Kinda reminds me of the Morlocks and poor MeMe.

ygtainshw0r91.jpg

Storm in SOS.I noticed there was an element of Magneto in her costume.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    ygtainshw0r91.jpg

Imma be real. As someone who likes lorna there are two ways to take this depending on the material during the time period. A slight or an escape from the legacy of being female magneto if the story for HER is presented right.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Imma be real. As someone who likes lorna there are two ways to take this depending on the material during the time period. A slight or an escape from the legacy of being female magneto if the story for HER is presented right.
    Yeah, if they handle her the right way, this could be an interesting character.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Yeah, if they handle her the right way, this could be an interesting character.
    I think you know what i mean but to be clear i'm talking about how they handle Lorna during this and not Storm.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think you know what i mean but to be clear i'm talking about how they handle Lorna during this and not Storm.
    Oh, I did misunderstand. (Sorry, English is not my first language)

And yes, it's important to her to get away from being the female version of Magneto.
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 09-30-2022 at 08:20 PM.

ygtainshw0r91.jpg

I hate to be negative Nelly but I don’t like the costume, the hair or the Sinister shenanigans... however if this leads to "The Storm System" I'm all in!

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    I hate to be negative Nelly but I don’t like the costume, the hair or the Sinister shenanigans... however if this leads to "The Storm System" I'm all in!
    The art of this cover is absolutely terrible.I don't think it will be that bad. If eventually this leads to a "storm system", that would be great.

Do you know how hard you have to TRY to make Storm look like trash in a costume?

They succeeded.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Do you know how hard you have to TRY to make Storm look like trash in a costume?

They succeeded.
    At least this version of Storm may have Magneto's formidable defenses.

Thank you for blessing my Morning with this.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Considering Gillenister is/most likely will be the "architect" of that rubbish, should it go to print (and because Ewing might have other, better plans for the character)...I'll be the only one here to say...Fockway was wit dat Storm System nonsense!

It may "sound" cool but I wouldn't trust that writer to seriously not have Storm come out of that looking like utter ****.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!