Page 363 of 833 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

@mercury and all

been very busy at work but as soon as I get a breather will respond. hope all of have a good day.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

The Arakii concept around gods is sooo interesting... if you can fight and defeat the entire arakii army they would worship you. I love love love love it sooo much.

Also there is an arakii omega whose power is to summon gods.
    Last edited by Reigna; 05-25-2022 at 07:03 AM.

Ororo had a brief and interesting cameo in LOX.

Already love Ora Serrata.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Ororo had a brief and interesting cameo in LOX.

Already love Ora Serrata.
    "I look at them and then they stop being." Chills. This is like night and day in energy from wox, lox is off to a great start. The art and designs were stunning.

Also love the expansion of the laws so nightcrawler needs to "arrest him troy" exodus and hope. Lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 05-25-2022 at 08:07 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    "I look at them and then they stop being." Chills. This is like night and day in energy from wox, lox is off to a great start. The art and designs were stunning.
    Yes. One of dox's best starts.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Yes. One of dox's best starts.
    Especially after all the reductive delays. I just had to.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Especially after all the reductive delays. I just had to.
    I'm just so happy. Arakki is being managed by ewing and Spurrier, two such excellent writers.

I'm just so happy. Arakki is being managed by ewing and Spurrier, two such excellent writers.
    Definitely what i would call the companion book and i love that he's actually exploring the society rather than just telling us things about it. He used kurt so well as i felt i was absorbing the information as kurt was and because there wasn't this immediate "this is right or wrong" it's giving me time to process all the information and there is a lot here to be sure. If Xmen red is Uncanny xmen then Legion of X would definitely be it's X-men and written just as beautifully. This is more in line with what i expected with Way of X. And LOVED the appearances we got here.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Definitely what i would call the companion book and i love that he's actually exploring the society rather than just telling us things about it. He used kurt so well as i felt i was absorbing the information as kurt was and because there wasn't this immediate "this is right or wrong" it's giving me time to process all the information and there is a lot here to be sure. If Xmen red is Uncanny xmen then Legion of X would definitely be it's X-men and written just as beautifully. This is more in line with what i expected with Way of X. And LOVED the appearances we got here.
    Totally agree with all this.

I want the thought bubble back. I want to see Ororo's thoughts on all this.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

@Reigna

After reading Legion of X what did you think of the "GodLaw" of Arakko? I agree. Gods must prove themselves worthy of Worship and Praise.

Oh great. A repeat of 2020/2021 in Storm's appreciation thread all over again.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    @Reigna

After reading Legion of X what did you think of the "GodLaw" of Arakko? I agree. Gods must prove themselves worthy of Worship and Praise.
    All i know is thinking of the playlist of Ewing for x-men red if The circle has a god summoned and it happens to be Storm, and Ewing picks it up in Red and that is Storm's ascenscion issue, i may pass out. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Oh great. A repeat of 2020/2021 in Storm's appreciation thread all over again.
    what u mean boo?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

All i know is thinking of the playlist of Ewing for x-men red if The circle has a god summoned and it happens to be Storm, and Ewing picks it up in Red and that is Storm's ascenscion issue, i may pass out. lol

What song on the play list ?

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

LOL Well, first she will need to fight Everyone on Arakko at the same time in order for her to even be considered a God. But i'm sure she wouldn't have that much a problem. I have a Playlist in mind. HAHAHAHA