Page 374 of 833 FirstFirst ... 274324364370371372373374375376377378384424474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Where did you hear that from?
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...slipping-dates
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Oh geez that’s sucks. Well I guess all we can do is wait

Oh geez that’s sucks. Well I guess all we can do is wait
    Fortunately, xMR# 5 will still be available on August 3rd
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

That just goes to show you that not many people really care about their relationship. Lol If they did most definitely a separate thread would have been made a long time ago.
    Lols its only shows me that people care to say something when its negative -- even if the story is set to them have discussed it amicably -- people will judge it like its their own -- a different thread is not relevant to show we care it is part of Storm -- Tchalla is her current lover -- thats is as much as true as Cyclops is Jeans current lover -- and people acknowledge it before the fans there's the writer and the artist and the executives who approved it -- i mean what difference does it make between a post of Storm saving the Arakko from Vulcan n Xmen red vs the Storm saving her lover from the country that haunts hin -- we dont need to be separatist to celebrate both for Storm now -- how bad do you want to segregate people for being happy and seeing it as much -- as part of Storm event being celebrated -- this feels like you want to dictate and insist on people how they want to feel about the relationship base on your dislike and discuss only what you like -- respect comes both ways -- ironically you asked for it earlier when I asked people to calm down -- well people are talking -- in this room about it and is that a problem? Coz I'd want to ask why do you not want that topic here -- its an incoming book where Storm is and yeas Ahem the Marvels --ahaha -- ive been in these conversations before where people voice out that admit the dislike do stem still from the bad history -- of AvX -- and I get it -- some of them admit that they've never really read BP (even if Storm was respected in it too) and its okay again no one is forcing them anyways (the point is Storm is in these books -- are those topics that cant be discussed in a Storm appreciation thread? i mean we liked how Coates redefined their relationship is that a bad thing that Storm is in a working relationship as much as COATES AND EWING AND NOW RIDLEY acknowledged her goddess positively - or would you insist her being portrayed as a woman who cant maintain a personal relationship? And rehash the complain over and over -- where people (writerd to begin with) already moved on from it -- Do you think that is not complimentary for a woman to be retold in a working relationship 10 years after a bad one? Coz I dont know what head canons or where everyone else's opinions came from but yes this is the third book that mentioned they are back -- Like sure you called me out for calming the panic earlier but this motion to kick out people who want to see this in this thread -- is selfish -- again will it kill you if you decide not to read it regardless and just let the people who want it celebrate it? I mean I could care less how many of these people theorizes Storm's science and how legit was it coming from an unknown source like google -- and thats in here too without prejudice or fact checks -- honestly there are only two things here -- your truth as your own truth, and how Marvel is printing the truth we read -- now we are reading it -- we are commenting on it -- and yes people are against it -- how did you conclude we dont care? Lols I just spent what could have been make up money for it....it also pays to be nice -- and not speak for everyone....
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 05-27-2022 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Lols its only shows me that people care to say something when its negative -- even if the story is set to them have discussed it amicably -- people will judge it like its their own -- a different thread is not relevant to show we care it is part of Storm -- Tchalla is her current lover -- thats is as much as true as Cyclops is Jeans current lover -- and people acknowledge it before the fans there's the writer and the artist and the executives who approved it -- i mean what difference does it make between a post of Storm saving the Arakko from Vulcan n Xmen red vs the Storm saving her lover from the country that haunts hin -- we dont need to be separatist to celebrate both for Storm now -- how bad do you want to segregate people for being happy and seeing it as much -- as part of Storm event being celebrated -- this feels like you want to dictate and insist on people how they want to feel about the relationship base on your dislike and discuss only what you like -- respect comes both ways -- ironically you asked for it earlier when I asked people to calm down -- well people are talking -- in this room about it and is that a problem? Coz I'd want to ask why do you not want that topic here -- its an incoming book where Storm is and yeas Ahem the Marvels --ahaha -- ive been in these conversations before where people voice out that admit the dislike do stem still from the bad history -- of AvX -- and I get it -- some of them admit that they've never really read BP (even if Storm was respected in it too) and its okay again no one is forcing them anyways (the point is Storm is in these books -- are those topics that cant be discussed in a Storm appreciation thread? i mean we liked how Coates redefined their relationship is that a bad thing that Storm is in a working relationship as much as COATES AND EWING AND NOW RIDLEY acknowledged her goddess positively - or would you insist her being portrayed as a woman who cant maintain a personal relationship? And rehash the complain over and over -- where people (writerd to begin with) already moved on from it -- Do you think that is not complimentary for a woman to be retold in a working relationship 10 years after a bad one? Coz I dont know what head canons or where everyone else's opinions came from but yes this is the third book that mentioned they are back -- Like sure you called me out for calming the panic earlier but this motion to kick out people who want to see this in this thread -- is selfish -- again will it kill you if you decide not to read it regardless and just let the people who want it celebrate it? I mean I could care less how many of these people theorizes Storm's science and how legit was it coming from an unknown source like google -- and thats in here too without prejudice or fact checks -- honestly there are only two things here -- your truth as your own truth, and how Marvel is printing the truth we read -- now we are reading it -- we are commenting on it -- and yes people are against it -- how did you conclude we dont care? Lols I just spent what could have been make up money for it....it also pays to be nice -- and not speak for everyone....
    I'm not talking about the relationship between these two characters.
    I just want to say that this is all just comics, an entertainment product. A lot of people just like it or don't like it without a lot of reasons behind it.
    I don't think it will split the fan base, everyone will just have their own preference. When Storm is belittled, we will put aside our prejudices and defend our girls together.

That just goes to show you that not many people really care about their relationship. Lol If they did most definitely a separate thread would have been made a long time ago.
    Oops your absolutely right lol. I have no problem with a few Storm & BP shippers expressing their excitement for the fictional couple, however that same courtesy needs to be applied to the majority who could care less for that relationship.
    Last edited by The Regent; 05-27-2022 at 09:10 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Okay now Imma need to say thank you for the preview and rest until #6 drops -- i mean it when I said if they can give Storm everything -- and that means "Everything" -- titles, goddess, being right over Brand, power display, Respect, new costumes, a lover, a worshipping, a throne she can burn anyways -- i mean everything do not hold back anymore -- even the movies if they can so be it -- im done asking her "not to have" everything -- again But the point is -- she can have everything -- and she should....
    yessss she deserves it all and marvel finally giving it to her. she got power, responsibility that encompasses an entire solar system, and she has her man. who could ask for anything more????

Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-27-2022 at 09:09 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yessss she deserves it all and marvel finally giving it to her. she got power, responsibility that encompasses an entire solar system, and she has her man. who could ask for anything more????

I haven't seen her solo for 500 issues yet

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I haven't seen her solo for 500 issues yet
    a solo would be great but I will take meaningful stories in a team book with great feats, and her engaging her man in loving way here or there any day of the week.

seriously as a storm fan this is a great time for us I have zero complaints.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    a solo would be great but I will take meaningful stories in a team book with great feats, and her engaging her man in loving way here or there any day of the week.

seriously as a storm fan this is a great time for us I have zero complaints.
    Yeah, it's a great time.

Though the future is shrouded in mist.It fits the destiny of X theme.

How's that "negative" when it's the truth?
    And now it's "selfish" to stop people from Celebrating Storm and T'Challa's Relationship. dude WHAT in the ENTIRE HELL are you talking about. NOBODY is stopping you from Celebrating. Don't get mad when people voice what they don't like and then play Victim.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 05-27-2022 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Oops your absolutely right lol. I have no problem with a few Storm & BP shippers expressing their excitement for the fictional couple, however that same courtesy needs to be applied to the majority who could care less for that relationship.
    THANK YOU!!!

IF, people don't like their relationship we can say that. I have not seen anyone in here put another Storm fan down for liking their relationship.

As someone who used to loathe the relationship with BP I can honestly say it doesn't bother me so much under the right pen.

I HATED how when she was queen, she was put down as being less than what she is even though the x-verse was doing her no favors either back then. It's Hudlins depiction that made me bash the whole thing back then.

These days are really brighter in all aspects. She can be with that man and be the all powerful goddess omega that she was always meant to be.
    Last edited by Stormultt Divine; 05-27-2022 at 09:48 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

There is one actually. Created a while ago.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!