Page 124 of 833 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224624 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 12488
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Oh wait that book is still happening? Wow I had absolutely forgotten about it.
    Yeah. This Book is Boring. I love to see Storm Team Up with Heroes she normally does not really talk too, so I like that Element. Only Problem about this Book is that the Story is too damn BORING.

The Team finally gets together way LATER in the series which is just WHY??? I just wish the Story was better. GREAT TEAM. Boring Story.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Oooh Very Sexy. I like her Hair. Beautiful Picture.

Cool cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Yeah. This Book is Boring. I love to see Storm Team Up with Heroes she normally does not really talk too, so I like that Element. Only Problem about this Book is that the Story is too damn BORING.

The Team finally gets together way LATER in the series which is just WHY??? I just wish the Story was better. GREAT TEAM. Boring Story.
    What was this book about again?

Oh also I saw the judgement day trailer and promotional image cool... not exciting to me but cool. I hope xmen red is not tied into this but sadly I know it will be after all this is an event with a big X in the middle.

What was this book about again?
    I don't know.....

I don't know.....
    Damn it's really that mediocre? That's why my brain forgot about it. Cant allocate precious mental resources to something that redundant.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

please don't let her be involved in that mess.

with the lack of poc it feels like we've time warped to 2000-2010. no thanks.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-16-2022 at 02:54 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    please don't let her be involved in that mess.

with the lack of poc it feels like we've time warped to 2000-2010. no thanks.
    Thank you for saying it.... I dont want her anywhere near this. My heart actually sank when in the trailer xmen red was shown. I just realized that they are about to drag ororo and ewing into something that truly doesnt involve them.

They could do it like inferno and have it as a whites only event. I will be very cool with that.

Thank you for saying it.... I dont want her anywhere near this. My heart actually sank when in the trailer xmen red was shown. I just realized that they are about to drag ororo and ewing into something that truly doesnt involve them.

They could do it like inferno and have it as a whites only event. I will be very cool with that.
    wait the trailer had red???? noooooooooo....

just let this be the white male hero d!ck measuring contest and I will be happy. take it back to status quo (based on the front and center heroes) but please leave miss ro out.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    wait the trailer had red???? noooooooooo....

just let this be the white male hero d!ck measuring contest and I will be happy. take it back to status quo (based on the front and center heroes) but please leave miss ro out.
    Yes, I checked the trailer again and it does include Red

Judgement Day is NOT going to be a Good day for Storm.....

I feelz it in mah Nuggets. So i'm going to let you Wonderful Storm fans read the Even for me. And i'll live my Life through ya'll until it's over.

:-) Good? Ok. LOL

Judgement Day actually looks good to me. Storm might show out but either way it looks like survival of the fittest and i'm sure Storm will do her thing

Yes, I checked the trailer again and it does include Red
    hopefully it is just to feature magneto and/or cable.

Judgement Day is NOT going to be a Good day for Storm.....

I feelz it in mah Nuggets. So i'm going to let you Wonderful Storm fans read the Even for me. And i'll live my Life through ya'll until it's over.

:-) Good? Ok. LOL
    I was going to ask you to read and give us the tea lol

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Judgement Day actually looks good to me. Storm might show out but either way it looks like survival of the fittest and i'm sure Storm will do her thing
    I will be absolutely SHOCKED if that occurs. Events don't tend to be kind to her especially the cross company ones.