Page 715 of 833 FirstFirst ... 215615665705711712713714715716717718719725765815 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Yeah, Foxmen only created Wolverine, Charles, and Magneto 3 successful characters, the others didn't need to exist.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Saw this amazing cover and immediately died! *enters queue behind you*
    Haha the queue will surely wrap around Krakoa.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Yeah, Foxmen only created Wolverine, Charles, and Magneto 3 successful characters, the others didn't need to exist.
    I will chalk young scott, Jean, Nightcrawler, kitty and sneak iceman in the successful crowd too, hell beast was also perfect. But the leaders old and young storm Storm and old cyclops? And rouge? Gambit? Yeah **** that. We dont need to be reminded of that, james Marsden doesnt deserve it, halle doesn't neither does Alexandria. I am really hoping if this is true they turn it down because you know they will be treated badly. They appearing in deadpool, yeah that is ohk it's a clown movie so adding more clown wont hurt. But this big serious event? What is halle going to do, throw a bad pun at them? Look at the sky the entire time? Like bffr.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    I will chalk young scott, Jean, Nightcrawler, kitty and sneak iceman in the successful crowd too, hell beast was also perfect. But the leaders old and young storm Storm and old cyclops? And rouge? Gambit? Yeah **** that. We dont need to be reminded of that, james Marsden doesnt deserve it, halle doesn't neither does Alexandria. I am really hoping if this is true they turn it down because you know they will be treated badly. They appearing in deadpool, yeah that is ohk it's a clown movie so adding more clown wont hurt. But this big serious event? What is halle going to do, throw a bad pun at them? Look at the sky the entire time? Like bffr.
    Their handling of the X-men's two iconic leaders is unacceptable.Let them die in peace.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

So is she going to have the same look in this story bc one of the best things about AR stories is new costumes

She may start the story off in her regular look then change after whatever happens to cause the AR.
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Their handling of the X-men's two iconic leaders is unacceptable.Let them die in peace.
    Exactly surprisingly the fox franchise got most the mutants right. they botched the entire story, but the characterizations for most part were solid for most of the mutants. But the leaders were instead botched. Also the fact that they took the focus and put it all on Xavier and magneto's conflict was the death of he franchise. Because it meant they didnt understand what made the x-men special. The conflict is there it's ever present, but it doesnt take focus unless in a big event, for the most part it is just the x-men grappling with these ideologies whilst trying to convince themeselves that Xavier is right. Magneto is a scarce presence like apocalypse or sinister. Infact the main villans they deal with are the brotherhood and juggernaut but above all PREJUDICE!!! And sentinels. The story is about a group of very different individuals forming a found family, the x-men is the only major superhero team that can literally do an entire slice of life movie and easily get away with it, because its the dynamics of the charachters that matter not the battles they fight. It is about a body of individuals who call themselves family, so tell me if you get the body parts right but you butcher of the head aka Scott and Storm how is the body meant to function? Of the big three x leaders only Xavier was given his due, the other two? Yeah garbage. Scott was a cuck the whole time and storm was, seriously what was storm in those movies?
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 11-14-2022 at 02:19 PM.

Exactly surprisingly the fox franchise got most the mutants right. they botched the entire story, but the characterizations for most part were solid for most of the mutants. But the leaders were instead botched. Also the fact that they took the focus and put it all on Xavier and magneto's conflict was the death of he franchise. Because it meant they didnt understand what made the x-men special. The conflict is there it's ever present, but it doesnt take focus unless in a big event, for the most part it is just the x-men grappling with these ideologies whilst trying to convince themeselves that Xavier is right. Magneto is a scarce presence like apocalypse or sinister. Infact the main villans they deal with are the brotherhood and juggernaut but above all PREJUDICE!!! And sentinels. The story is about a group of very different individuals forming a found family, the x-men is the only major superhero team that can literally do an entire slice of life movie and easily get away with it, because its the dynamics of the charachters that matter not the battles they fight. It is about a body of individuals who call themselves family, so tell me if you get the body parts right but you butcher of the head aka Scott and Storm how is the body meant to function? Of the big three x leaders only Xavier was given his due, the other two? Yeah garbage. Scott was a cuck the whole time and storm was, seriously what was storm in those movies?
    The ice machine? The Mystique acolyte? The "I only got this power thanks to Apocalypse".
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

The ice machine? The Mystique acolyte? The "I only got this power thanks to Apocalypse".
    Like?! BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE! I really thank god people hate those movies because I dont know. Like her one defining feature her white hair you are telling me that it was a power up all along? Seriously? And it's not even consistent with the fucking timeline, like in first class we saw storm as a little kid she had white hair, so where from this? Simon kingberg hasnt seen a good day in the industry since and frankly i thank God for that. Because the man is bad at his job fr.

Ugggh! Your post = ACID ON MY SOUL

All treu points. Such travesties done to the X-Men under Fox. They are the worst and had a horrible Director that was completely out of touch with the x-verse, the fandom, and what those characters mission/struggle meant to the medium. The fact they’d have Storm as a Mystique acolyte, given their history and contributions to the MU, came off as disrespectful to Storm. And how do villains get better everything in those movies vs their most iconic leaders, let alone the 1st african american woman to have a major role in a comic, be diminished to cuck status and an ice maker (lmao on the last part of your post)?!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So is she going to have the same look in this story bc one of the best things about AR stories is new costumes
    If you're talking about the SatBoM story...no, as that takes place 10/100/1000 years in the future. By the time we get the first issue, Storm would have already been wearing her Magneto-inspired look.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Like?! BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE! I really thank god people hate those movies because I dont know. Like her one defining feature her white hair you are telling me that it was a power up all along? Seriously? And it's not even consistent with the fucking timeline, like in first class we saw storm as a little kid she had white hair, so where from this? Simon kingberg hasnt seen a good day in the industry since and frankly i thank God for that. Because the man is bad at his job fr.
    Might I add a power up that only put her on the same bar as a wet behind the ears Cyclops.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Ugggh! Your post = ACID ON MY SOUL

All treu points. Such travesties done to the X-Men under Fox. They are the worst and had a horrible Director that was completely out of touch with the x-verse, the fandom, and what those characters mission/struggle meant to the medium. The fact they’d have Storm as a Mystique acolyte, given their history and contributions to the MU, came off as disrespectful to Storm. And how do villains get better everything in those movies vs their most iconic leaders, let alone the 1st african american woman to have a major role in a comic, be diminished to cuck status and an ice maker (lmao on the last part of your post)?!
    Lmao I'm so so sorry.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Might I add a power up that only put her on the same bar as a wet behind the ears Cyclops.
    They were on some demon time racism because that's the only way I can explain any of this. The same thing they did to Darwin, literally the only mutant that cant die they killed him. Now that I think of it did any mutant of colour have it good? Jubilee was non existent, psylocke was reduced to hot ninja girl, bishop was...wait that was bishop? Calisto was made inti a silly antagonist with all her depth taken away, roberto was white washed heavily, Cecilia Reyes white washed heavily and they were going to make storm the warden of the asylum in new mutants seriously they were going to make storm a crazy evil warden. Dani was constantly being racially attacked by illyana. Wooow literally every mutant of colour in any prominent role was treated badly and removed of all depth. Like the proof is in the pudding. Like storm.had no arc, no emotional stakes nothing! I could remove her from the plot and replace her with a lamp and I assure you the plot would still remain largely the same. It's very awe inspiring the sheer determination that went into destroying her charachter, it must have taken a lot of effort.

Astonishing Member

The bullshit with Darwin was like the closest I've come to standing up and preaching a full on stan sermon right there in the theater, like literally wtffffffffff. Years later, I'm still so steamed, even the mere mention of that gets me going again HOW THE **** ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE THE CHARACTER WHOSE POWER IS TO SURVIVE AND YET SOMEHOW HE JUST SO HAPPENS TO BE THE ONLY CHARACTER YOU KILL OFF???? Uggggh.

GOD DAMN IT!!!! If this I true, I really hope they to kill both of the fox storm versions. Crush them inbetween the colliding universes. I want them obliterated! No shade to Halle or Alexandria, I simply hate their take on the charchter with the fire of a billion suns.

Attachment 126190

This is kinda cool actually if it's true.