Page 723 of 833 FirstFirst ... 223623673713719720721722723724725726727733773823 ... LastLast
Results 10,831 to 10,845 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Doesn't Sol own the mysterium? Or Brand! Also does the ruler of Arrako own the planet?
    I thought the mysterium was a resource managed and maintained by krakoa. I dont think it is something that goes to the regent.

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    So we’ll said ������������
    thanks so much my friend!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    It's the way everything has come and will soon go and still its coates. Like I'm sorry I dont think anything anybody is going to do will ever surpass it the gaggery was insane, i hope I'm proven wrong by th wnd of xmen red. But Miss Erika did the work though I will acknowledge that. But coates honoured not only ororo but her ancestors and gave her blood legacy. And for that he is number one if someone doesnt agrees they can argue with a wall.
    Attachment 126343
    all of this is just facts honey!!!! and lololol at anyone who does not agree arguing with a wall !!!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 11-20-2022 at 04:47 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Doesn't Sol own the mysterium? Or Brand! Also does the ruler of Arrako own the planet?
    It was revealed in SWORD that the crew under Brand collected vast amounts of mysterium which the Mutants have been using as financial collateral..so you could consider Brand and Co. a sort of "bank" in that sense.

Arakko/Arakkii doesn't have a ruler, per se. They're governed by the Great Circle with a lead Head (Ludus Logos, currently). Though Mutants have claimed it as a home and made it an intergalactic hub...No one owns or rules over the planet itself.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It was revealed in SWORD that the crew under Brand collected vast amounts of mysterium which the Mutants have been using as financial collateral..so you could consider Brand and Co. a sort of "bank" in that sense.

Arakko/Arakkii doesn't have a ruler, per se. They're governed by the Great Circle with a lead Head (Ludus Logos, currently). Though Mutants have claimed it as a home and made it an intergalactic hub...No one owns or rules over the planet itself.
    Ok thank you for clearing that up for me. So does Storm get an allowance or just puts whatever she wants on Krakoa’s tab? Also if Brand was to consider Sol "lost" she could single handedly collapse the banking system? If so that's a Palpatine level villain right there.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I don't think she and many others have need for an 'allowance'...in the strictest sense.
    But more likely Krakoa's top financiers...Xavier and Emma via brokers do take care of the major financial issues and exenditures when mutants are off-Island.

Storm herself most likely has her own personal bank account or money stash (as we saw in Kelly's X-Men)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I thought the mysterium was a resource managed and maintained by krakoa. I dont think it is something that goes to the regent.

thanks so much my friend!!!

all of this is just facts honey!!!! and lololol at anyone who does not agree arguing with a wall !!!
    That's you all for ignoring Claremont.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    SCARLET WITCH #2
    STEVE ORLANDO (W) • SARA PICHELLI (A) • Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    VARIANT COVER BY ALEX MALEEV
    PLANET OF THE APES VARIANT COVER BY LEE GARBETT
    STORMBREAKERS VARIANT COVER BY C.F. VILLA
    STORM BLACK HISTORY MONTH VARIANT COVER BY ERNANDA SOUZ
    SCARLET WITCH BATTLES DREAMQUEEN!
    Wanda Maximoff is no stranger to grief, so when Viv Vision stumbles through Wanda’s door, exhausted and terrified of the nightmares playing her mother’s death on repeat, Wanda dives into Viv’s dreams to find the cause of the android’s suffering. And it turns out Viv isn’t alone in her mind… Scarlet Witch faces off against DREAMQUEEN in a reality-bending battle for Viv’s freedom! PLUS! This issue includes a special super-heroic back-up story featuring Scarlet Witch and Storm celebrating Black History Month!

Looks like Storm and Scarlet Witch will be Teaming Up for Black History Month. This little Story has potential Storm and Wanda have NEVER spoken to each other so let's see how this goes. Will Marvel Flop again regarding Storms Magic Potential or we get a surprise.

Nice! I wonder what our old friend Val thinks of this?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    That's you all for ignoring Claremont.
    what are you talking about?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Never saw Charles actually pay the xmen.Or maybe all his money is being used to keep restoring his mansion.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I don't think she and many others have need for an 'allowance'...in the strictest sense.
    But more likely Krakoa's top financiers...Xavier and Emma via brokers do take care of the major financial issues and exenditures when mutants are off-Island.

Storm herself most likely has her own personal bank account or money stash (as we saw in Kelly's X-Men)
    To me it seems as if all mutants are like shareholders of Krakoa's financials. The flowers, the Mysterium, X-Corporation, etc, etc, are owned equally by all mutants. They don't need money on Krakoa, but if they want to go out into the rest of the world, they could have access to some kind of trust fund or credit cards that allow them to buy whatever. Maybe Sage is keeping tabs on everything and if someone gets a bit too much, Xavier or Emma will give them a stern talking to. As both Quiet Council/Great Circle member and Voice of Sol, I'm sure Ororo's spending limit does not exist.

In my head canon, I also think T'Challa set up an account for Ororo after the annulment. Like, half a trillion or something ridiculous. Like she's secretly one of the richest people on the earth(even before all the Krakoa/Arrako/Sol stuff). We could also imagine as heir to her mother's throne, she is actually the heir to great hidden treasures in her mother's homeland(as a culture that stretches back to the dawn of humanity and boasts various warrior queens and sorceress Supremes, I'm sure they have a few jewels and such stowed away). Not to mention any riches she obtained during the XSE days(which was UN funded/authorized), or had stashed since her thieving youth in Cairo. Never mind the fact she could profit off of producing infinite anti-matter or even just regular electricity/heating/air conditioning with her powers. Wind power. Temperature gradients. Water. I mean, she could have farmers set up accounts with her to have perfect weather. Whole countries. Climate change what? Just give her all the moneys. It's not even fair....
    Last edited by yogaflame; 11-21-2022 at 02:12 AM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Astonishing Member

Ok thank you for clearing that up for me. So does Storm get an allowance or just puts whatever she wants on Krakoa’s tab? Also if Brand was to consider Sol "lost" she could single handedly collapse the banking system? If so that's a Palpatine level villain right there.
    Not really viable, IMO. Brand might have been instrumental with coming up with the idea for creating mysterium (we honestly don't know where that idea originated or HOW someone came up with that, so it could as likely been her as anyone else), and she was key to making the sol the primary currency of the galaxy currently, but there's not really anyway she could tank galactic economy herself by messing with the stockpiling/source or distribution of mysterium....because she's in no way necessary to the creation of it. The circuit we saw mining it in S.W.O.R.D. doesn't need her to continue to function, and there's no one in it that's likely to be more loyal to her than Krakoa itself, or that can't be replaced....so, I don't really see anyway she could stop Krakoa from continuing to make mysterium and distributing it on their own, via their already established gateway network which we know extends far into space and is likely how they're distributing it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what are you talking about?
    People still think Claremonts role in building up storm is up for debate. Cant be me lol. Some facts are undisputed and some are, so we defend those that are disputed. Its basic maths.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Not really viable, IMO. Brand might have been instrumental with coming up with the idea for creating mysterium (we honestly don't know where that idea originated or HOW someone came up with that, so it could as likely been her as anyone else), and she was key to making the sol the primary currency of the galaxy currently, but there's not really anyway she could tank galactic economy herself by messing with the stockpiling/source or distribution of mysterium....because she's in no way necessary to the creation of it. The circuit we saw mining it in S.W.O.R.D. doesn't need her to continue to function, and there's no one in it that's likely to be more loyal to her than Krakoa itself, or that can't be replaced....so, I don't really see anyway she could stop Krakoa from continuing to make mysterium and distributing it on their own, via their already established gateway network which we know extends far into space and is likely how they're distributing it in the first place.
    Yeah how did she come up with that? Because to know about the core of creation and to go there and to know what to do to extract primordial kirbons. That is some very high level Intel soemthinh storm confirmed is very top secret even amongst mutants. My guess, Orbis stellaris. Space sinister. And their magical properties might not be a coincidence, seeing as the recent imx issue details that he is into the occult as well as science. I wont be surprised if all this is a ploy to cast a spell. Also remember that the phallanx machines are made from primordial kirbons themselves. Maybe that's their plan all along.
    Attachment 126357

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Yeah how did she come up with that? Because to know about the core of creation and to go there and to know what to do to extract primordial kirbons. That is some very high level Intel soemthinh storm confirmed is very top secret even amongst mutants. My guess, Orbis stellaris. Space sinister. And their magical properties might not be a coincidence, seeing as the recent imx issue details that he is into the occult as well as science. I wont be surprised if all this is a ploy to cast a spell. Also remember that the phallanx machines are made from primordial kirbons themselves. Maybe that's their plan all along.
    Attachment 126357
    Hmm, well I do think Stellaris is distinctly interesting in space matters and the realm of the occult is firmly in the wheelhouse of magic Sinister....I don't expect much overlap since the whole point of the four Sinisters was to explore four totally different directions for combating the eventual threat of the Phalanx. That said, we do know that Brand has a history of working with Stellaris (whether or not she knows who he really is - that's a question I'm looking forward to having answered)...and Stellaris makes a LOT of sense for who might have told her how to make mysterium.....

Tbh, I hadn't remembered the bit about how the phalanx's material forms are crafted from the safe stuff as mysterium, but now I'm thinking that's not a coincidence at all. If the four Sinisters were aimed at finding ways to combat the Phalanx, maybe Stellaris figured out what the Phalanx were made of and he steered Brand towards making a material formed from the exact same stuff.....because mysterium can be used to make weapons that are particularly effective against the Phalanx, being forged of the same material as them? If that's the case.....there's huge implications for the spread of mysterium throughout the galaxy, via its being used as the backing for a galactic currency and numerous races showing interest in using it to make their ships' hulls.

After all, if you do come up with a viable weapon against the Phalanx - aka mysterium - what better way to get it rapidly spread throughout the galaxy, effectively arming various races and civilizations with it whereas political entanglements might make it less easy to distribute if it were being openly acknowledged as a weapon with a specific intended target?

Plus, the reason I think Stellaris has nothing to do with the occult and rather sees that (and its linked Sinister) as his enemy....is anti-magic is another property of mysterium. Making it also a potential weapon against the magic Sinister and their schemes....thus arming Stellaris on two fronts.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Never saw Charles actually pay the xmen.Or maybe all his money is being used to keep restoring his mansion.
    The X-Men definitely must get some type of allowance. I mean sure room and board and groceries utilities healthcare are taken care of. I'm sure they all got an Xaiver School for gifted youngsters company card on hand

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Hmm, well I do think Stellaris is distinctly interesting in space matters and the realm of the occult is firmly in the wheelhouse of magic Sinister....I don't expect much overlap since the whole point of the four Sinisters was to explore four totally different directions for combating the eventual threat of the Phalanx. That said, we do know that Brand has a history of working with Stellaris (whether or not she knows who he really is - that's a question I'm looking forward to having answered)...and Stellaris makes a LOT of sense for who might have told her how to make mysterium.....

Tbh, I hadn't remembered the bit about how the phalanx's material forms are crafted from the safe stuff as mysterium, but now I'm thinking that's not a coincidence at all. If the four Sinisters were aimed at finding ways to combat the Phalanx, maybe Stellaris figured out what the Phalanx were made of and he steered Brand towards making a material formed from the exact same stuff.....because mysterium can be used to make weapons that are particularly effective against the Phalanx, being forged of the same material as them? If that's the case.....there's huge implications for the spread of mysterium throughout the galaxy, via its being used as the backing for a galactic currency and numerous races showing interest in using it to make their ships' hulls.

After all, if you do come up with a viable weapon against the Phalanx - aka mysterium - what better way to get it rapidly spread throughout the galaxy, effectively arming various races and civilizations with it whereas political entanglements might make it less easy to distribute if it were being openly acknowledged as a weapon with a specific intended target?

Plus, the reason I think Stellaris has nothing to do with the occult and rather sees that (and its linked Sinister) as his enemy....is anti-magic is another property of mysterium. Making it also a potential weapon against the magic Sinister and their schemes....thus arming Stellaris on two fronts.
    I see, I honestly dont understand the entire phallanx concept. Its quiet arbitrary to me. The technarchy and all that. Oh also *face palm* I just remembered that we still dont know what happened to that bloody machine storm gave "birth" to in giant size. Like what's up with that or we are going to gloss over it? Seemed to be very important.
    Screenshot_20221121-160826_Chrome.jpg

The creature or machine was put in a containment field to prevent its rapid evolution. They have no idea what will become of it should it be unleashed. Then Doug said he will meet it soon.

Screenshot_20221121-161238_Chrome.jpg

What he mean by that? I really hope Ewing hasnt forgotten about it. Because it's too juicy a plot thread to just leave there. For god sakes he picked up the Petra away plot thread so he will definately pick this or too.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.