Page 755 of 833 FirstFirst ... 255655705745751752753754755756757758759765805 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 12488
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Yeah so storm wont be in this issue of red as suspected. Uhm chile so Anyways....
    What!?? You’re not all a bit excited? The reveal at the End was AWESOME!!! Even with Storm not being in the issue the Issue 9 was Still GOOD

Amazing Member

Issue 9 was good but only further exemplified how the X-writers can write other people’s powers in new and creative ways but can’t do the same for Storm.
    The use of powers by spoilers:
    Vulcan
    end of spoilers this issue is the level of feats Storm should have been given throughout X-Men Red but never got.

Quote Originally Posted by skyking View Post
    Issue 9 was good but only further exemplified how the X-writers can write other people’s powers in new and creative ways but can’t do the same for Storm.
    Vulcan
    end of spoilers this issue is the level of feats Storm should have been given throughout X-Men Red but never got.
    I wouldn't say "new and creative" I mean what you are referring to it's just them rehashing an old feat that's been used before.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I wouldn't say "new and creative" I mean what you are referring to it's just them rehashing an old feat that's been used before.
    spoilers:
    And like, Storm basically did that very same thing in the second issue of the run. To Vulcan himself. He's literally just plagiarizing her at this point.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    spoilers:
    And like, Storm basically did that very same thing in the second issue of the run. To Vulcan himself. He's literally just plagiarizing her at this point.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Exactly. Also, not to mention what Vulcan just did in this issue is what he did to Rachel Grey a LONG time ago. AND he also copied a Storm feat when she attacked Sinister Internally. So, as of now nothing is NEW. Just rehashed Old Feats. BUT Issue 10 is where we will get the NEW FEATS!!!
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 12-06-2022 at 08:05 PM.

What!?? You’re not all a bit excited? The reveal at the End was AWESOME!!! Even with Storm not being in the issue the Issue 9 was Still GOOD
    That's why I said I was gagged the thing he did with roberto really gave me life and energy. Honestly I might have become a little bit more fond of the guy if I am being honest. On the storm vs vulcan thing, I said previously that I have learnt not to expect anything. Because I really want to be hyped for the story. So that's why I was like ohk? Next issue when I saw it. The issue is excellent though still cementing huts why Al is the GOAT in storytelling.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I just meant out of the millions maybe billions of alseep images you just happened to choose a sleeping monkey. but my mind seems to be in constant flux trying to connect dots and understand stuff.
    Oh it's not that deep. That was the sleeping pic I had saved so I just posted it. The blurry feel also conveyed my emotion. Like I told subs its like the itch just wasnt scratched. If you get what ik saying.

Astonishing Member

That's why I said I was gagged the thing he did with roberto really gave me life and energy. Honestly I might have become a little bit more fond of the guy if I am being honest. On the storm vs vulcan thing, I said previously that I have learnt not to expect anything. Because I really want to be hyped for the story. So that's why I was like ohk? Next issue when I saw it. The issue is excellent though still cementing huts why Al is the GOAT in storytelling.
    spoilers:
    Roberto was like: Oh Vulcan? Yeah, his big concern apparently was the outcome of our 'fight.' My big concern was I was using the wrong power pose. We are not the same.
    end of spoilers

Oh ok, just checking. lol I was going to say i'm very SHOCKED you didn't like the Issue because i'm so F***ING HYPED!!!!

Vulcan
    Actually I felt like this issue is meant to make him look good so next issue his los though bad wont be as damaging. And he will beat the jobber allegations. That is a feat I would like storm to replicate though. And it is why I have been screeching that electrokinesis is a BEAST of an ability.

Yeah he has done this before. So it's kinda a rehash of what he has previously done and tbh it's kinda great seeing him dominate a fight for once this series. How he did really gagged me fr. It was an excellent issue. Some was like the issue was meh because no storm and I was like you see, this is why I said dont go in expecting something.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Exactly. Also, not to mention what Vulcan just did in this issue is what he did to Rachel Grey a LONG time ago. AND he also copied a Storm feat when she attacked Sinister Internally. So, as of now nothing is NEW. Just rehashed Old Feats. BUT Issue 10 is where we will get the NEW FEATS!!!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah it is something that storm could easily negate in the next issue when used on her. That is how he messes with peoples powers and how he robs them of it. But yeah will like to get new feats possibly something more omega?
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 12-06-2022 at 08:17 PM.

spoilers:
    Roberto was like: Oh Vulcan? Yeah, his big concern apparently was the outcome of our 'fight.' My big concern was I was using the wrong power pose. We are not the same.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah this was a vulcan and roberto issue. Very likely their fans will be very very happy today.

Amazing Member

I guess what I meant is that we’ve been shown the Omega application of spoilers:
    Vulcan’s powers
    end of spoilers in just a few panels but what we’ve gotten so far in X-Men Red from Storm is still very much basic and not a good showing of her omega level capabilities

I guess what I meant is that we’ve been shown the Omega application of spoilers:
    Vulcan’s powers
    end of spoilers in just a few panels but what we’ve gotten so far in X-Men Red from Storm is still very much basic and not a good showing of her omega level capabilities
    That's Ok....you'll see.

spoilers:
    Yeah it is something that storm could easily negate in the next issue when used on her. That is how he messes with peoples powers and how he robs them of it. But yeah will like to get new feats possibly something more omega?
    end of spoilers
    Most Definitely 100%
    Yeah this was a vulcan and roberto issue. Very likely their fans will be very very happy today.
    Yes, and then those Vulcan Fans will get their Dreams CRUSHED in the Next Issue. I'm definitely predicting they will Slug it Out with some cool Energy Feats and what Not.

Storm Fans to crying Vulcan Fans