Page 666 of 833 FirstFirst ... 166566616656662663664665666667668669670676716766 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 12488
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Yeah except she has dome that before in the before years, when she shaped water drops to focus light. And as like ohk when I saw her do it again, nice call back but where is the brainstorming that we were promised?
    And the em heart thing, ohk? I said I knew it was for togetherness or whatever. Magneto did it first the first time they fought, like I said call backs where is the brainstorming?
    Storm has never used Water to Block Multiple Lasers firing in her Direction. That's why it was Creative and different. As, for the Magneto bit if you understood what Magneto/Storm did was simply for "Togetherness" why are you complaining? XMR #6 was about working together and dismantling Arakkii Customs to win.

And for you opinion on stormneto, erhm sure? Ohk? Congrats? Like I said "for the girls that care" I dont know how that includes you if you dont?
    I don't understand the reason for your attitude. Because I wasn't insulting you at all. I simply said you can get your Gag Feats in the Mini OR the Vulcan fight, but hey stay miserable and mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I'm with you in the feats department. The moment this book was announced and the team behind it I was hoping we'd get to see some cosmic displays from Storm. Gravity, intense heat, radiation, stellar storms. Just a natural and more detailed place for her powers to be since like you pointed out, even her manipulating space weather isn't anything new to her. Still, it would've been nice to see Ewing go there with her.

But like I kept pointing out when Red #7 dropped, the story is not over so who knows what Ewing still has under his hat. All of us may be gagged when it's all said and done.
    Oh the story is not over that's for sure, I am with ewing in the vision and we are going to the promised land. But I dont think that sentiment is being shared by most in the twitter fan base and you know they are the loudests. When #7 dropped and storm made that decision that she made. People started talking a lot of trash and I was scared the sky was falling then I read the issue and was like huh, i see the direction. But we had people all of a sudden talking about how the book fell off. And at first I was confused till I realized the expectation many storm fans came into the book with. Basically they thought it will be a stealth storm solo with her being a badass regent of sol and her being omega as f also the arakki and intergalactic meetings but soo far only one galactic meeting and then she resigned. But no feat gagged them which will keep them hooked, the vulcan thing was cute then we were told she was basically fighting a husk lol. Ewing gave context behind that scene but you know twitter people didn't listen to the podcast. Then now the regent seat is gone. And the sentiment is, like why are we here? And I get why ewing is doing what he doing with strom it's a story arc but that's the thing many storm fans arent used to her having an arc because for nearly two decades the xoffice had been playing in her face as a charchter. So immediately things turn left people dont seem to have the patience because they effectively having PTSD. And a lot of those who were meh on the issue have a lot of followers, they drum up hype for the book. And we need hype for the book to sell to get more issues because reason meanwhile certain books domt chart and they have issue 31 going on 32 , the numbers have been dropping. And when it's all said and done I fear the gagery will be to a half empty room. Again this is not on ewing he inherited this mess and is trying to carve a great path for storm, but as you know people are people and stans never forget. I think if he never said anything about feats and just let it happen I dont think it will be much of an issue to fans. But like he said we were going to be gagged by the brainstormed feats and soo far the majority are still waiting. Also people were @ him and talking harsh and I was very scared because he struggles with his mental health.

the feats part I personally just need more from her than just throwing lightning bolts in the sky and making shapes in the clouds. And basically doing past feats when those feats were much better. Like sis
    pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8 (1).jpg

I know you can do it.

But I am with ewing, the road wont be sweet but we are going and we will get there.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Storm has never used Water to Block Multiple Lasers firing in her Direction. That's why it was Creative and different. As, for the Magneto bit if you understood what Magneto/Storm did was simply for "Togetherness" why are you complaining? XMR #6 was about working together and dismantling Arakkii Customs to win.

I don't understand the reason for your attitude. Because I wasn't insulting you at all. I simply said you can get your Gag Feats in the Mini OR the Vulcan fight, but hey stay miserable and mad.

Sure my guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I like how Ewing made note that his powers attunes to hers. I just wish her narration went a tiny bit deeper to explain just HOW it attunes. The discussions here long before the issue dropped said as much since Storm's abilities would actually subsume both Magneto & Bobby's and I guess Vulcan now(?) at the fundamental level.
    Most definitely a more detailed description could be made for WHY Storm's powers are attuned to Magento, but I think that little Easter Egg is for readers who their Continuity on BOTH Characters to catch that reference. I would say Storm is the ULTIMATE Swiss Army Knife when it comes to Elemental Powers and Energy. She is the other Sided of the Coin to: Magneto, Iceman and Vulcan.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    Thank you. Finding someone attractive isn't the same thing as saying I want to have sex with that person.
    Yeah, I think it would be too far of a stretch.

Does anyone know which issue this is from? I know its black panther but Idk which volume.

Screenshot_20221010-102443_Facebook.jpg

Oh also a beautiful cosplay of storm for a cosplay competition at NYC comic con.

Screenshot_20221014-231630_Twitter.jpg
    https://t.co/J9owCSYxTs

Does anyone know which issue this is from? I know its black panther but Idk which volume.

Screenshot_20221010-102443_Facebook.jpg
    Black Panther v5 010
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

My nit pick about x-men red soo far is that I am yet to be blown away by any feat that ewing was brainstorming. Like dont get me wrong I love the story its easily the strongest xbook out right now, the plot is very very good. But ewing made it a point to note that he had been brainstorming for storm's abilities and sooo far everything she has done it has been done before and some even better. First example the monsoon thing like you mentioned she has created one from literally no where before why is this impressive? And I get it was togetherness and all that but like I was still sitting there very unimpressed and very confused. Lactuca could have sent that thing to the sun and ended it permanently but strom wanted to strike it down with lightning which it will definately heal from and kill more arakkii? So in the end, why?
    Anytime I read red I have two expressions the first is just absolute awe for the plot and charachter work and the seccond is well...
    Attachment 125421

For the "feats" or accurately put storm just striking lightning. Even the life force thing was not a storm original it was a magneto move. The vulcan thing was cool then we learnt he is not true vulcan or whatever. So it's like soo far I am not gagging and if this is the brainstorming he did, Well....

Maybe issue 10 the fight between storm and true vulcan will happen, and will give gag worthy feats for the gurls who care.
    Attachment 125422

But after that she will be entering her mini Stormneto flop era for a month or three. Again her people are going to get genocided another storyline we cant seem to escape. Then another flop era in fall of X. It's like woow next year, why?
    this issue promises a lot, according to Ewing's playlist, song 10 talks about fire.
    And precisely in issue 10 we will have Vulcan back.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    this issue promises a lot, according to Ewing's playlist, song 10 talks about fire.
    And precisely in issue 10 we will have Vulcan back.
    It would be great to end Brand's arc with an epic battle.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Lol, if Storm wins again, the haters might combust into ash.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    It’s going to be a Spectacular of Magnificents!!

I’m will to bet if Storm beats Vulcan again the first thing that comes out the haters mouth is: PIS

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Haters everywhere are complaining about storm's current promotion, I can't imagine if she defeats the charged Vulcan.

He's NEVER lusted after Storm. He thinks she's Attractive. But never has he lusted after her.

I thought so but I wanted to be nice lol

Storm better walk Vulcan and Brand like a dog on Arakko.

Black Panther v5 010
    Thanks very much