Page 744 of 833 FirstFirst ... 244644694734740741742743744745746747748754794 ... LastLast
Results 11,146 to 11,160 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Oh that will be funny as hell. Anytime she needs future revelations she shakes the damn ball.
    Then she must know how SoS ends and what's likely to happen when she returns to the normal timeline.She might be able to give us some fall of x spoilers.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Then she must know how SoS ends and what's likely to happen when she returns to the normal timeline.She might be able to give us some fall of x spoilers.
    Yep hence why she is smiling she knows she will win in the end.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Yep hence why she is smiling she knows she will win in the end.
    And then I think everyone laughs when they see Sinister's life-long plan fail miserably.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

And then I think everyone laughs when they see Sinister's life-long plan fail miserably.
    After this event I need sinister erased from existence permanently. We have focused on that nazi long enough.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

After this event I need sinister erased from existence permanently. We have focused on that nazi long enough.
    Unfortunately, Sinister is one of the few X-men villains to have successfully modernized. He will still return at some point in the future.But we definitely need to not see this guy again for at least five years.

I agree. If I were Storm Sinister’s knowledge of the cloning process as it pertains to to resurrections protocolsd would be fully stolen from him, making him worthless to Krakoa/Arakko, and then I’d end his pink b&&@h nazi a$$ in the most graphic way possible in front of the mutant masses, strip him of his good stolen mutant abilities, give him Beak’s power so he is still a “mutant”, and then consign that albino hoe to the Pit for all time. Thus beginning Perfect Storm Era

Really enjoying our threads today.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Well, KG actually mentioned that heroes are affected when they get through SoS.I guess it's possible that Storm remembers everything that happened in the SoS timeline.
    she can remember so long as it never comes to fruition. I would hate to see storm end up like this when so much more is hidden beneath the surface.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I will forever love the Black Vortex Storm just because of how destructive it seemed to be lol. Just casually destroying a whole planet for "reasons".

But yeah, I'm hopeful we'll get it but bottom line I explicitly trust Ewing to do right by her in both powers and character.

Yep pretty much. Just sit back and enjoy the ride or don't if AU stories don't appeal to you.

So it might be like Age of X again where Storm and Namor was a thing.
    I didnt quite follow black vortex but it was supposed to reflect their ultimate form right? it wasn't supposed to be an evil ultimate version of the character? if not I dont get the random destruction of the planet either lol. maybe that is why she chooses to her mortality over embracing her true gifts.

Oh bestie he wont.
    with what I've seen so far you are absolutely correct. still mad they gave her fire her and nothing came from it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    listen the only reason I'm not too concerned is that this is an alternate timelinr but unfortunately this does give insight into what the current writers want to take her. its not elemental, its not goddess.. its brown-eyed shriveled and ripe prune.
    Im too busy adulting to wait for Marvel x office to get it right....while there could be two meaning in "Ororo lives" my quickest logic that it is not technically this current Ororo -- shed really have to be a toddler to reach year 100 -- no blue eyes but can inherit the Storm title or traits? hmmm...

IMG_20221203_074345.jpg

good thing I got reintegrated to genetics class and cross read comics in timelines -- this better be not a waste of time...

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Im too busy adulting to wait for Marvel x office to get it right....while there could be two meaning in "Ororo lives" my quickest logic that it is not technically this current Ororo -- shed really have to be a toddler to reach year 100 -- no blue eyes but can inherit the Storm title or traits? hmmm...

IMG_20221203_074345.jpg

good thing I got reintegrated to genetics class and cross read comics in timelines -- this better be not a waste of time...
    where is that image from? that was the timeline where ororo and tchalla actually cared about each like sensible adults right? the recent story that Taylor wrote?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    That Red #9….!!!!!! So a big F$&@ NO to an elemental form via incineration lol (*prepares spell to adjust wigs through iPhone screen*).

I’d like to see a good fight where Ororo not only matches his power when she needs to, but creatively defends herself and Arakko where she needs to, and strategically/tactically wins. An unforeseen win could be the faith and belief of the Arakkii empowering her (which would be kind of awesome), but I’d like to see Ororo either hold her own to a standstill or win with no outside or next level influences. Her powers are vast, encompasses energy & matter (air & water still have uses here, especially pressure), and she is one the keenest tactical minds on the X-roster. I think she already has what she needs to contend here.

Then she needs to deal w/ Xavier and maybe Scott. Foolish of them to bring him back, especially if they didn’t consult Ororo first (they seem very unprepared in the preview). There are many powerhouses on Krakoa & Arakko that can still be tapped before an insane Vulcan needed to be brought back.
    lmfao

I wouldn't mind this either. my only question would be how ororo would counter what those who say he could win which is him stripping the energy from her. I guess one could argue even a next level ororo could still be depowered but I understand your point. it would be nice to see her beat Vulcan even under her normal level. I think for me though if ororo needs a reason to finally "let loose" a fight against a fully powered Vulcan who can go toe to toe with black blot would justify her pushing beyond those normal levels. also I would love to see ororo ger into their asses about his resurrection because of the impact it has to arakko. she's going to have to deal with the mess they created by bringing him back.

The characters in comics are always inconsistent. This is not the first time Storm's eyes have been described as brown.In the actual comics, Storm would probably keep white pupils the entire time.

The successor to Storm will probably be IRONFIRE.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    is that cerebro Mrs prune is using???

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    is that cerebro Mrs prune is using???
    It's not like a life support device. So it's probably cerebro.

It's not like a life support device. So it's probably cerebro.
    I couldn't really tell looks like cerebro to me too. none physics still can't use cerebro right? if so that will be interesting but it's just a cover so could mean anything.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I remember Storm stating that taking Energy from the Earth and Stars is pertty easy for her.
    "The process was surprisingly simple"
    Attachment 126619

Uncanny x-men 165 the brood saga.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    DAMN IT!! You beat me too It. Yeah, what Taurean Sun Said.

But, Ororo herself didn't say that aloud or to herself now did she?

No, it was the narration that told us the reader that... Then she sorta died