Page 625 of 833 FirstFirst ... 125525575615621622623624625626627628629635675725 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    From Gambit # 3
    I need to read this tonight. Yesterday was a heavy comic day i still got to read defenders, antman, shang chi, thuderbolts, damage control, and saving Gambit for last. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I need to read this tonight. Yesterday was a heavy comic day i still got to read defenders, antman, shang chi, thuderbolts, damage control, and saving Gambit for last. lol
    Good choice.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

It was an astral plane, right? A spectral plane refers to the idea of ​​a spiritual plane. Storm managed to bring the doctor to that plane and, using her abilities on that plane, was able to materialize her powers on the physical plane. We will publicize this comic a lot, it needs visibility. Claremont is trying to show us some of Ororo mystical potential.

But we've seen Storm use her powers on the astral plane before right?

Maybe I'm talking out of my butt, but isn't willpower like the key source of power in the AP? If that's correct than I can easily see how Storm can shape the AP to mimic her powers.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    It was an astral plane, right? A spectral plane refers to the idea of ​​a spiritual plane. Storm managed to bring the doctor to that plane and, using her abilities on that plane, was able to materialize her powers on the physical plane. We will publicize this comic a lot, it needs visibility. Claremont is trying to show us some of Ororo mystical potential.
    Yes! The issue was a good read. I think the astral plan usually is only accessible to Storm when she is in a damn near death state though (still a good moment). The last time I recall her doing this was in XXM where she was near desth and shd was able to see her parents and introduced Jean to them. Manifesting her power in the physical realm from the astral plane is new! I love how it describes how the elements feel to her physically (lightning coursing through her veins). Some nice stiff to unpack from this issue.

EDIT - Just saw the Red preview thread! Looks so GOOD!
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 09-29-2022 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Yes! The issue was a good read. I think the astral plan usually is only accessible to Storm when she is in a damn near death state though (still a good moment). The last time I recall her doing this was in XXM where she was near desth and shd was able to see her parents and introduced Jean to them. Manifesting her power in the physical realm from the astral plane is new! I love how it describes how the elements feel to her physically (lightning coursing through her veins). Some nice stiff to unpack from this issue.

EDIT - Just saw the Red preview thread! Looks so GOOD!
    this shows that she has a spiritual connection to the elements, making her unique in her abilities. You see, in addition to the psionic connection, it is also spiritual. but what's more intriguing is that she managed to drag the doctor specter onto this plane, it's like it's a place she can dominate, as a telepath and magic-using witch usually do in astral plane.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

Maybe I'm talking out of my butt, but isn't willpower like the key source of power in the AP? If that's correct than I can easily see how Storm can shape the AP to mimic her powers.
    She has used, but never materialized her abilities being in the astral plane, in the physical plane.
    There is a certain grandeur to this feat, as I don't remember any character who has done this, materialized their abilities from the astral plane to the physical plane, unconscious.

She has used, but never materialized her abilities being in the astral plane, in the physical plane.
    There is a certain grandeur to this feat, as I don't remember any character who has done this, materialized their abilities from the astral plane to the physical plane, unconscious.
    Correct. This a first for the manifestation of her powers in the physical world while in the astral plane.

In Humphrey’s Uncanny X-Force run Storm generated lightning on the psychic plane to kill a memory of Bishop trying to kill Hope. Also, I’d credit the GSXM Storm issue where Storm’s mental defenses manifested her powers to attack Emma and Jean. I don’t know if we’d also consider the same for WAP where Ororo summons lightning while putting Bast in check , but I think once counts as well. She’s technically done this in a couple of other instances but her attacks were unsuccessful (i.e. with Hope during Lemire’s horrific EXM run and classic Uncanny vs Sinister during Inferno).

Amazing Member

Guys have u seen X-Men Red #7 preview teasers

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Barthchrist01 View Post
    Guys have u seen X-Men Red #7 preview teasers
    Yup, they are beautiful.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

Mainly lightning, temperatures and air don't work there as there is no atmosphere to breathe but it would be really ingesting to see her powers adapt to the astral plane.

this shows that she has a spiritual connection to the elements, making her unique in her abilities. You see, in addition to the psionic connection, it is also spiritual. but what's more intriguing is that she managed to drag the doctor specter onto this plane, it's like it's a place she can dominate, as a telepath and magic-using witch usually do in astral plane.
    In which issue she is making the connection to the elements on spiritual level?

BANNED

Didn't Nate Grey yank Xavier out of the Astral Plane and into the Physical Realm while he was still in his astral state?
    Last edited by Micabe; 09-30-2022 at 04:50 AM.

All the while not even claiming he was a goddess. Won't he do it. LMAO.

I'm glad storm isn't a wolf in sheep clothing and her views are as clear as a sunny day.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/