Page 40 of 833 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140540 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    By the way, does anyone know the issue of this panel?

Attachment 117825
    Marvel voices black history month

That really was epic storm was on krakoa in the Pacific and could feel a disturbance in the earth all the way in South Africa. Her ecological/natural empathy is something we don't really touch on and neither does the xoffice. She has the unique ability to sense life force as she was able to sense a tree was dying, can sense the very essence of the entire planet and can sense of she or someone is I'll or is with child. I don't know if this is her magical god side or it is her mutation but this perception is really amazing
    I also do recall her explaining it to phoenix who was amazed seemingly relating it to telepathy/empathy but for nature and the universe at large. Like my Mother can even sense whether soil is polluted and dying or not.

I honestly don't know why she interpreted it that way, maybe it's more emotional for her to say "Storm brought rain on a planet with no atmosphere" even though in the issue it shows Ororo establishing an atmosphere and then it started to rain, and the plants started to germinate quickly , implying that the atmosphere was already established thanks to their efforts.

It's pretty crazy to stop to think what omegas, especially Storm can do with her omega mutant status, because it's to register an indefinable limit, it allows her to do great things, but she's also a Goddess, lol, so making it her own power is truly infinite, one of the reasons she is so much greater than mutant omegas (even though there are mutants that rival gods, entities...)

And just to analyze that both Magneto, Vulcan, Storm, having almost the same type of powers only in different areas, all of them in the end as omegas can do almost the same things.
    Ohk for your friend I will tell them this, it ain't that deep. You gotta suspend your belief a little bit when it comes to comics or you will make your head hurt. There is even a term it's called comic book logic. yes they were breathing before storm terraform the planet but the panel said she created an atmosphere from nothing so she created an atmosphere from nothing. Considering this sk a comic with green shape shifting aliens and a god with a magical hammer... Storm doing what she did is the least of the most bizarre over here.

To be frank my mind is still hot from trying to think of the possibilities because I am really entering delulu terrain. But yes you are right... Storm in particular is terribly op when you actually stop to think about it she is not only an omega a zenith of science but a god a zenith of magic. The perfect amalgamation of science and magic at the most extreme. A god who is also an omega level mutant. In terms of abilities, I just want vareity man in how they let storm execute her powers and also effectiveness. There are interesting ways they can explore stork even if they are still going with the boring rain, wind and lightning. Like making weapons out of the rain droplets tiny daggers and launching them with wind. Or using atmospheric moisture to form whirlpools of water indoroors or even compressing wind to form plasma. And that's just the surface with these three abilities they seem to only think storm has. Just let her do something other than throw lightning or blow wind. It is very uncharacteristic as she is a literal veteran and is one of of not the most crafty X-Men out there being able to pick locks with her tounge and ****.

She fighting Vulcan shouldn't just be a who can throw the bigger energy blast contest. I want to see unique applications from storm out of the box applications. I just want vareity and versatility I am not one that likes big boom boom power stuff as shocking as that may be. The forces that shape weather also shape galaxies so boom boom boom is easy, but the excitement is in how you apply that power in unique situations and storm has soo much versatility that it is practically sad how she just does almost absolutely nothing with her powers.
    Last edited by Reigna; 01-27-2022 at 09:33 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    I regret not taking a leave at work and is actual late for the party...but yup...lets enjoy this while they are still sleeping prolly deaf from all the bombing....ahahaha

Oh my dear Lord they are so soooofffttt.....

Attachment 117823

Im happy for you too @Butterflykyss....i know you waited for this too.....

Also 2 kisss in one month?!?! Keep them coming!!!! (●’3)♡(ε`●)
    lololol yes indeed I'm on cloud 9. as a storm fan the content marvel has been giving im really winning. we all are. and love this post lol

I honestly don't know why she interpreted it that way, maybe it's more emotional for her to say "Storm brought rain on a planet with no atmosphere" even though in the issue it shows Ororo establishing an atmosphere and then it started to rain, and the plants started to germinate quickly , implying that the atmosphere was already established thanks to their efforts.

It's pretty crazy to stop to think what omegas, especially Storm can do with her omega mutant status, because it's to register an indefinable limit, it allows her to do great things, but she's also a Goddess, lol, so making it her own power is truly infinite, one of the reasons she is so much greater than mutant omegas (even though there are mutants that rival gods, entities...)

And just to analyze that both Magneto, Vulcan, Storm, having almost the same type of powers only in different areas, all of them in the end as omegas can do almost the same things.

yes I think you friend might have some bias against storm lol. but its ok the panel speaks for itself.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    That really was epic storm was on krakoa in the Pacific and could feel a disturbance in the earth all the way in South Africa. Her ecological/natural empathy is something we don't really touch on and neither does the xoffice. She has the unique ability to sense life force as she was able to sense a tree was dying, can sense the very essence of the entire planet and can sense of she or someone is I'll or is with child. I don't know if this is her magical god side or it is her mutation but this perception is really amazing
    I also do recall her explaining it to phoenix who was amazed seemingly relating it to telepathy/empathy but for nature and the universe at large. Like my Mother can even sense whether soil is polluted and dying or not.
    I think because this is comics we lose sight of how massive her abilities are. feeling the entire planet when there is a disturbance when said effect is nowhere near her. that really is an impressive showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Ohk for your friend I will tell them this, it ain't that deep. You gotta suspend your belief a little bit when it comes to comics or you will make your head hurt. There is even a term it's called comic book logic. yes they were breathing before storm terraform the planet but the panel said she created an atmosphere from nothing so she created an atmosphere from nothing. Considering this sk a comic with green shape shifting aliens and a god with a magical hammer... Storm doing what she did is the least of the most bizarre over here.

To be frank my mind is still hot from trying to think of the possibilities because I am really entering delulu terrain. But yes you are right... Storm in particular is terribly op when you actually stop to think about it she is not only an omega a zenith of science but a god a zenith of magic. The perfect amalgamation of science and magic at the most extreme. A god who is also an omega level mutant. In terms of abilities, I just want vareity man in how they let storm execute her powers and also effectiveness. There are interesting ways they can explore stork even if they are still going with the boring rain, wind and lightning. Like making weapons out of the rain droplets tiny daggers and launching them with wind. Or using atmospheric moisture to form whirlpools of water indoroors or even compressing wind to form plasma. And that's just the surface with these three abilities they seem to only think storm has. Just let her do something other than throw lightning or blow wind. It is very uncharacteristic as she is a literal veteran and is one of of not the most crafty X-Men out there being able to pick locks with her tounge and ****.

She fighting Vulcan shouldn't just be a who can throw the bigger energy blast contest. I want to see unique applications from storm out of the box applications. I just want vareity and versatility I am not one that likes big boom boom power stuff as shocking as that may be. The forces that shape weather also shape galaxies so boom boom boom is easy, but the excitement is in how you apply that power in unique situations and storm has soo much versatility that it is practically sad how she just does almost absolutely nothing with her powers.
    had to quote all of this because you speaking facts friend.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it's really nothing to be excited about and its news we already knew which was ororo and tchalla are still an item. some of the antishippers pointed to vita's ignored sword of x issue as proof they were no longer together but Ridley shut that down with issue 3 of black panther. there wasn't even a mention of that made of sword or her stealing it.
    oh ok thanks. I was thinking there was some kind of feat that I missed lol

I think because this is comics we lose sight of how massive her abilities are. feeling the entire planet when there is a disturbance when said effect is nowhere near her. that really is an impressive showing.

had to quote all of this because you speaking facts friend.
    The funny thing is that even if we take her weather manipulation abilities away and we take her divinity away... She still would be op as f. She has a very unique kind of empathy one that with enough training would enable her to build a symbiotic relationship with the entire planet and even the entire universe as she can casually feel things on a planetary level in her sleep and can through empathy feel the dimensional forces of an entire dimension. It is cannon that stocks has been protected by nature without her consent without her using her powers, that nature was actively sentient in trying to save her. Her communicating to mature telling the weather to do something instead of just using her mind was a great example of this from the animated show.

People even speculate that she and Arakko created the feeling in lake Hellas, though that is speculation I wouldn't put it past her. They should let use her empathy powers more and more.

The great thing about storm's new position is that they can make her be herself powerwise which is op as hell and still not take shije fork the less powerful mutants of X-Men. Like yes storm can easily destroy the base of orchis... But she can't because politics and **** like that. Yes the regent can build new worlds and suns from that giant nebula but she won't because politics and beuraucracy. It is just too perfect it allows her to show out and not make the plot contrived even have certain charchters hint at some crazy **** she can do should she loose her patience. But in the small things let her be versatile and creative.

Who are Arakkos allies? Like universally.

I kept telling all the anti shippers that vita issue did not break them up. Anyone who was pushing that narrative was reaching.

At any rate, loved the issue and its interesting Gentle's role. I'm not sure sure if he was a plant there for Krakao or for Arrako. I would imagine its for Krakoa but I'm not sure Ororo would be cool with this once she finds out.
    This is my concern

I feel like Arakko is going to show out sooner or later and i don't want Wakanda as an enemy but T'challa needs to watch it. He can probably ALMOST play with Krakoa like that but Arakko is a wild card. We dont know all of their omega mutants, we dont even know all the council members, somebody is going to hear. Storm has pledged her full allegiance to Arakko so its all bad if this continues.

And again, T'challa is getting on my nerves being a hypocrite. He literally does not want spies in Wakanda but is doing it with Storm..she is not going to like this at all ugh.
    Last edited by Stormultt Divine; 01-28-2022 at 05:23 PM.

I wouldn't put it past Marvel to try and set up BP an Storm as the re-vamped modern day Romeo and Juliet. Star-crossed lovers caught between their feuding houses.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    This is my concern

I feel like Arakko is going to show out sooner or later and i don't want Wakanda as an enemy but T'challa needs to watch it. He can probably ALMOST play with Krakoa like that but Arakko is a wild card. We dont know all of their omega mutants, we dont even know all the council members. Storm has pledged her fyll allegiance to Arakko so its all bad if this continues.
    Especially since Judgment Day comes so soon after XMR.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Especially since Judgment Day comes so soon after XMR.
    Right, its like everybody is about to try the mutants. When you keep poking the bear....

People want mutants to react so badly ill be surprised if this doesn't set Arakko off on a rampage.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I wouldn't put it past Marvel to try and set up BP an Storm as the re-vamped modern day Romeo and Juliet. Star-crossed lovers caught between their feuding houses.

That’s idea would be dope. Only time will tell.
    Last edited by BPStorm2; 01-28-2022 at 06:00 PM.

Right, its like everybody is about to try the mutants. When you keep poking the bear....

People want mutants to react so badly ill be surprised if this doesn't set Arakko off on a rampage.
    When they face Arakko's wrath, they will give up.

This is my concern

I feel like Arakko is going to show out sooner or later and i don't want Wakanda as an enemy but T'challa needs to watch it. He can probably ALMOST play with Krakoa like that but Arakko is a wild card. We dont know all of their omega mutants, we dont even know all the council members, somebody is going to hear. Storm has pledged her full allegiance to Arakko so its all bad if this continues.

And again, T'challa is getting on my nerves being a hypocrite. He literally does not want spies in Wakanda but is doing it with Storm..she is not going to like this at all ugh.
    I enjoyed the issue but this is the same feelings I walked away with. But….I love the story potential it creates for Storm. That drama would be lit!
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.