Page 720 of 833 FirstFirst ... 220620670710716717718719720721722723724730770820 ... LastLast
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 12488
    Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Not to divert attention back to my post about my choice for a casting choice, but I forgot I posted lol. In reference to the person who posted 2nd under it, my choice was just my assumption that based on WF I thought they may be going on the younger side hence why I chose whom I did. I have no idea what direction they are planning to take Storm and if that Ultimate XMen rumor is true I won’t be a fan. I as the majority of people would prefer a adult Storm and Anna Diop was def in my Top 3, but I also don’t know her range. If they start young we likely won’t get all of those great qualities in one movie so there are some young actresses who can fit that. So I can’t really say the actress needs to be able to do this when as I said it seems they aren’t going the adult role, which a young woman will likely grow into the role movie by movie.

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    Not to divert attention back to my post about my choice for a casting choice, but I forgot I posted lol. In reference to the person who posted 2nd under it, my choice was just my assumption that based on WF I thought they may be going on the younger side hence why I chose whom I did. I have no idea what direction they are planning to take Storm and if that Ultimate XMen rumor is true I won’t be a fan. I as the majority of people would prefer a adult Storm and Anna Diop was def in my Top 3, but I also don’t know her range. If they start young we likely won’t get all of those great qualities in one movie so there are some young actresses who can fit that. So I can’t really say the actress needs to be able to do this when as I said it seems they aren’t going the adult role, which a young woman will likely grow into the role movie by movie.
    She will have to campaign really hard, because the role seems to be very coveted. Like right now WWE fans are arguing with AEW fans on Twitter about who would make the better storm between Bianca Belair or Jade Cargil. Seems like many black female actress/celebrity want the role. I just hope the casting director does a good job and gets us the dark skimmed actress who can ACT! They have done well with Monica and the wakandan women so I have faith they will do right by their biggest female charachter. I also honestly beleive beyonce threw her hat into the ring to play storm.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Please does anyone have the scan of when storm used energy to create a silk thread or something like that.
    This is the only thing that I can imagine you're talking about.

----

These two are just because "THUNDAAA PUNCH"

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    She will have to campaign really hard, because the role seems to be very coveted. Like right now WWE fans are arguing with AEW fans on Twitter about who would make the better storm between Bianca Belair or Jade Cargil. Seems like many black female actress/celebrity want the role. I just hope the casting director does a good job and gets us the dark skimmed actress who can ACT! They have done well with Monica and the wakandan women so I have faith they will do right by their biggest female charachter. I also honestly beleive beyonce threw her hat into the ring to play storm.
    Someone else said it but it clicked with me and I agree.

It would not be Storm on the screen if she was picked. It would be Beyonce cosplaying as Storm with everyone watching what Beyonce would do. Like yeah, her name would obviously draw some who might not otherwise go see a hero movie but at the same time the character itself would probably suffer because as I'm sure other would agree, B's acting isn't really all that spectacular. Plus, imma need the to make sure whoever they get can throw hands and bring us that punk street fighter attitude and sneaky ish.

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I believe in Ewing, that's all I'm clinging to.
    Same. He's batting 100.

I'm not against this because unlike Magneto, Storm's mental defensive are second to none. JOKING

On the other hand, I need to see her motivation...
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

----

Igor Kordey for the awesome hand-2-hand+powers combination (as illustrated for Claremont)...in skin-tight fetish gear no less.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

----

Yeah this was it, thanks. Like I just realized Storm
    could actually channel thunder to do some devastating things in theory, like amp up her voice to have a thunder roar, channel sonic energy into a thunder clap to create shockwaves, or as we saw here thunder punch. Thunder is such an amazing ability and its sooo commanding, I really wishes her sonic based abilities were explored more. Oh well.

Someone else said it but it clicked with me and I agree.

It would not be Storm on the screen if she was picked. It would be Beyonce cosplaying as Storm with everyone watching what Beyonce would do. Like yeah, her name would obviously draw some who might not otherwise go see a hero movie but at the same time the character itself would probably suffer because as I'm sure other would agree, B's acting isn't really all that spectacular. Plus, imma need the to make sure whoever they get can throw hands and bring us that punk street fighter attitude
    Like I agree with you totally. I love B, but she cant act. Its simply not her forte, also she playing storm will definately feel like a cosplay, I said this to a friend and they were like then why are people not objecting to Halle Quinn, and that's different. Halle is popular but she doesnt have the cultural monopoly on the image of the superheroine like storm or diana do. Like literally storm is THEE super heroine to an entire demographic of people and even though she has been mistreated on screen she is still revered deeply by the culture and is referenced by many works even to this day. I would love for Beyonce to make music and a video channelling storm, but acting the charachter? Yeah Idk. It's also because like storm is for black female superheroes what beyonce is for black artists. She is too big to play the charchter.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Igor Kordey for the awesome hand-2-hand+powers combination
    I wish we had more H2H+Power combinations for her. Like a Thunder Kick or a Air Pressure Slap LOL.

LuL, I don't HATE it but the hype just isn't there for me.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

Damn they don't make comics like this anymore. I fell the action. I felt the Danger. This is the Storm I Showed up for.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 11-19-2022 at 01:07 PM.

If ever we get another DC-Marvel crossover they would make for a kick ass team up. Gives me a bit of RoLo vibe. Though I can’t think of a villain in his rogues gallery that could stand up to Storm.

Also doing some research in sacred geometry and energy.
    Storm powers should dive into that. The whole concept is Storm is balance, and life on every form and Dimension and endless.

Quote Originally Posted by STORM1977 View Post
    If ever we get another DC-Marvel crossover they would make for a kick ass team up. Gives me a bit of RoLo vibe. Though I can’t think of a villain in his rogues gallery that could stand up to Storm.

I was hoping they would of gave us this for Bp&Storm.
    But sadly no ......

But I would also love to see this team up.

Would this be an upgrade from T'Challa?
    Some of us wait, some of us act.