Page 722 of 833 FirstFirst ... 222622672712718719720721722723724725726732772822 ... LastLast
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    But again, this is Storm we're talking about. Money is probably the absolute last thing she'd think about using her powers for in any meaningful way.

Maybe if somone like Jean or Kurt planted the idea in her head and showed her what she could do to help PEOPLE (everybody, mutant and... Human),theb maybe she'd explore it.
    She could end poverty on earth lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    She could end poverty on earth lol.
    A lot of heroes could end a lot of stuff, lol.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

A lot of heroes could end a lot of stuff, lol.
    I wonder if Thor tried to donate some anti matter would it just disappear since his powers are artificial.

I wonder if Thor tried to donate some anti matter would it just disappear since his powers are artificial.
    Dunno.

I would tentatively say yes since we kinda sorta covered this in the Light story.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

And see this right here is why me and some BP fans cannot mix.

One hand calls it a "prop up" and the other is thankful.

Like where is the cohesion from reading the exact same material? Like I get one side hating the story and the other side loving it, but it's usually several reasons, whereas when it comes to Coates its always "cuz storm". And I'm not specifically talking about skyvolt but when I did bother to lurk the BP thread the words to Storm were not kind at all. For all the **** BP has done to Storm, not once so I recall any of us calling him a leech to her character or anything of the like.
    so I cannot speak for those on the opposite side of my argument; however, I would liken them both to that of jay-z and beyonce. both are immensely successful individuals but with beyonce comes a level of recognition that arguably eclipses jay-z. im sure he is aware of this and doesn't feel any less of a man because of it. he's confident and would want to have his wife thrive regardless of if she is more popular than him. I see this being the same case with tchalla. Coates showed a tchalla not insecure about his abilities in looking to help ororo be the best version of herself she could be. could tchalla defeat adversary without the help of ororo, possibly. however, if they are together and ororo has the ability to do it why would tchalla object to it? why would he not encourage her to be her best self? that is the tchalla I think is written at his best. not one intimated by having a strong woman at his side. so that said, anyone who saw ororo being propped up as opposed to being a woman who was loved and supported by her man i would ask why would you come to such a conclusion?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 11-20-2022 at 03:00 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

To be honest any man would be a down grade to The Queen of The Solar System as far as wealth is concerned thanks to Ewing... not that Storm cares. She'd probably take Rocket Raccoon if he'd treat her right.
    what wealth has ororo obtained as Regent?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what wealth has ororo obtained as Regent?
    Doesn't Sol own the mysterium? Or Brand! Also does the ruler of Arrako own the planet?

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Damn they don't make comics like this anymore. I fell the action. I felt the Danger. This is the Storm I Showed up for.
    This is one of the best Storm scenes, periodt! Sexy, suspenseful, sad(the flashback parts and when Nanny interrupts her), displaying her skills and attributes beyond her powers or stabbing a bih! I would love to see it adapted in the MCU somehow.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    She will have to campaign really hard, because the role seems to be very coveted. Like right now WWE fans are arguing with AEW fans on Twitter about who would make the better storm between Bianca Belair or Jade Cargil. Seems like many black female actress/celebrity want the role. I just hope the casting director does a good job and gets us the dark skimmed actress who can ACT! They have done well with Monica and the wakandan women so I have faith they will do right by their biggest female charachter. I also honestly beleive beyonce threw her hat into the ring to play storm.
    I’ve seen the women wrestlers campaigning for the role but I can’t say that’s a direction that I hope they take, yes they can handle the physical but not a fan of that. I love me some Bey def apart of the Hive but I do not in any way want her near Storm in a movie unless it’s just to cosplay, I want an actual actress with range to get the role but I don’t know many left with range that I’ve seen. Marvel to me is sometimes hit and miss, but with the cast from BP I have been so impressed still low key upset Lupita isn’t playing the role. Anyway I look forward to the future and seeing how they handle all of this

This is one of my top 2 costumes for her and I’m loving this pic

so I cannot speak for those on the opposite side of my argument; however, I would liken theim both to that of jay-z and beyonce. both are immensely successful individuals but with beyonce comes a level of recognition that arguably eclipses jay-z. im sure he is aware of this and doesn't feel any less of a man because of it. he's confident and would want to have his wife thrive regardless of if she is more popular than him. I see this being the same case with tchalla. Coates showed a tchalla not insecure about his abilities in looking to help ororo be the best version of herself she could be. could tchalla defeat adversary without the help of ororo, possibly. however, if they are together and ororo has the ability to do it why would tchalla object to it? why would he not encourage her to be her best self? that is the tchalla I think is written at his best. not one intimatee by having a strong woman at his side. so that said anyone who saw ororo being propped up as opposed of being a woman who was loved and supported by her man i would ask why would you come to such a conclusion?
    So we’ll said ������������

I am very thankful for Coates. he set a new bar for me and nothing I've seen yet comes close to it. (with the exception of power of light)

#incoateswetrust
    It's the way everything has come and will soon go and still its coates. Like I'm sorry I dont think anything anybody is going to do will ever surpass it the gaggery was insane, i hope I'm proven wrong by th wnd of xmen red. But Miss Erika did the work though I will acknowledge that. But coates honoured not only ororo but her ancestors and gave her blood legacy. And for that he is number one if someone doesnt agrees they can argue with a wall.
    IMG_20221109_034734.jpg
    Last edited by Taurean Sun; 11-20-2022 at 01:57 AM.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Damn they don't make comics like this anymore. I fell the action. I felt the Danger. This is the Storm I Showed up for.
    Like!!! Its all talking now. Like give me this with thought bubbles and editorial notes. The scene was everything one of the greatest in the entire Xbooks history. Demonstrated perfectly that no matter what ororo has a plan.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

And see this right here is why me and some BP fans cannot mix.

One hand calls it a "prop up" and the other is thankful.

Like where is the cohesion from reading the exact same material? Like I get one side hating the story and the other side loving it, but it's usually several reasons, whereas when it comes to Coates its always "cuz storm". And I'm not specifically talking about skyvolt but when I did bother to lurk the BP thread the words to Storm were not kind at all. For all the **** BP has done to Storm, not once so I recall any of us calling him a leech to her character or anything of the like.
    1: We all read the books we read for very different reasons.
    2: We all have very different levels of comprehension skills.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!