Page 425 of 833 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475525 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    What?!? Wait... Are you saying Vision didn't get Wanda pregnant?
    Magic

The problem here is obvious. The MCU just wants us to remember that she has children, and it doesn't matter where they are from.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

I reread the issue over an hour ago. And, Magneto didn't exactly prevent anyone from accessing powers -- he's neither Leach nor Wipeout -- as opposed to magnetically holding them in place (like he usually likes to do) or Bishop wouldn't have been capable of using his.
    It specifically states that Magneto kept Cannonball and Storm from accessing their powers. Bishop's powers does not have an "On/Off" Switch as he explained. Storm and Cannonball do. I don't see how you could have missed it.

Cannonball says: "Storm, Ma'am-- Ah cain't move!"
    Storm says: "He is Magnetically Gripping the Iron Fibers in our Blood Samuel. While we are still possessed of our abilities, we have no way of consciously accessing them"
    main-qimg-261808f03c30346bfb3e29d30c2ea053-lq.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    It specifically states that Magneto kept Cannonball and Storm from accessing their powers. Bishop's powers does not have an "On/Off" Switch as he explained. Storm and Cannonball do. I don't see how you could have missed it.

Storm says: "He is Magnetically Gripping the Iron Fibers in our Blood Samuel. While we are still possessed of our abilities, we have no way of consciously accessing them"
    Fair enough... I did miss it and stand corrected. Although, I must say for the record that despite Magneto's declaration that his near dis-corporation within the Earth's EM field left him more powerful than he could ever imagine -- I can't see how gripping the Iron fibers in their bloodstream would prevent access to their powers when the body uses iron to make hemoglobin; hemoglobin which carries oxygen from the respiratory organs to the rest of the body. Ororo still could have (should have) mentally hit him with a lightning bolt being that her powers are psionic as she nor the rest of them were not babbling incoherently or outright unconscious. But, hey the suspension of disbelief, right
    Last edited by Micabe; 06-18-2022 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Typo correction(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    You know, I just thought about something that could easily be, storm creating her own babies by her lonesome. I read the storm and magik series ahd in that series storms magic was able reshape reality and create life she made an entire ecosystem in limbo and was strongly hinted to be as strong if not stronger than belasco the only reason she was there was because she had lost her will to fight due to enduring his torture when she was his apprentice. I say they can have storm have her child on her own. But it might look tooo much like Wanda giving birth to twins without the crazy element.
    Now that’s some weird Sci-Fi ****. Storm impregnated herself. Lol

I mean what is xmen if not wierd sci fi ****. The xmen need to feel wierd uncanny yet very human. That's what makes them work, that's their best formula.

BANNED

I mean what is xmen if not wierd sci fi ****. The xmen need to feel wierd uncanny yet very human. That's what makes them work, that's their best formula.
    Hmm... If Ororo were capable of asexual reproduction, what about men? What possible asexual trait would they be capable of?

No, Reigna no. I done told you many times. STOP smoking that STUFF!!!

Fair enough... I did miss it and stand corrected. Although, I must say for the record that despite Magneto's declaration that his near dis-corporation within the Earth's EM field left him more powerful than he could ever imagine -- I can't see how gripping the Iron fibers in their bloodstream would prevent access to their powers when the body uses iron to make hemoglobin; hemoglobin which carries oxygen from the respiratory organs to the rest of the body. Ororo still could have (should have) mentally hit him with a lightning bolt being that her powers are psionic as she nor the rest of them were not babbling incoherently or outright unconscious. But, hey the suspension of disbelief, right
    It's Comic Book Logic. It's best NOT to dwell on this type of things. I do see your point and you make a Valid Point. But again it's Comics most things in the Marvel Universe don't make any sense in the First place.

No, Reigna no. I done told you many times. STOP smoking that STUFF!!!
    But I need it

So, do y’all REALLY HONESTLY TRULY BELIEVE Storm will die in this A.X.E event??

I say No. But I also believe this is where we will see Storm cut loose. What y’all thinks?

I think unfortunately that Uranos will kill lots of mutants on Mars, Storm included. But that they’ll all be brought back via some backup to the Resurrection Protocols (since it looks like The Five will be targeted simultaneously when Uranos attacks Planet Arakko). Because you know the X-men will have a backup plan.

That’s my prediction/hope anyway, since it’s clear that Uranos comes and razes the red planet and its mutant population.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

I say No. But I also believe this is where we will see Storm cut loose. What y’all thinks?
    Die? I dont think so. But get beat up badly, yep. But we could see storm cut loose honestly that's something we haven't really seen before space for once when she unleashed lightning until an army of sentinels on earth and in space simultaneously. Wolverine I recall stated it was the single most beautiful and most terrifying thing he has ever seen and that storm never gets to cut loose like ever.
    Last edited by Reigna; 06-18-2022 at 04:02 PM.

main-qimg-261808f03c30346bfb3e29d30c2ea053-lq.jpg
    What I find iconic about this is that Storm knew exactly what Magnus was doing. Y'all know she only has to observe something before being able to replicate it.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Yeah I don't see her dying either, she may get overwhelmed by Kaiju monsters and injured though.

Imagine the outrage if Storm pulled this off. We'd get another round of "Ewing pulled this power out of his ass and gave to Storm so she could win!!!!!!!"
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation