Page 463 of 833 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473513563 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    It is a VERY GOOD issue! Some very thought provoking points come up here. I look forward to chatting with the fandom.
    me too friend!!! i just.... the bits with Magneto just shook me to my core. and ororo shines whenever she appears just a great issue.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

can we please just give ewing another x-book now. I mean the man deserves to be writing as many in the line as he wants. WHOO!
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    can we please just give ewing another x-book now. I mean the man deserves to be writing as many in the line as he wants. WHOO!
    Exactly. Just when you think he can top himself, the next issue comes out and maaaannn!!!

Everyone shined in this book. EVERYONE! The conversation between Roberto and Santo was beautiful.

though that spoilers:
    omega tecnopath thing does have me scratching my head.
    end of spoilers if he has been upgraded at least it's only ONE omega and i assume it will be for the cerebro invention which most likely can't be replicated. but that stood out too.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Yea cause that was the EXACT example used to explain it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Exactly. Just when you think he can top himself, the next issue comes out and maaaannn!!!

Everyone shined in this book. EVERYONE! The conversation between Roberto and Santo was beautiful.
    It really was and they really did. The weakest part of the issue was the art in the galatic council scenes but the great art went to the right scenes but then the writing was so good it didn't really matter. Maybe the art was to make it connect a bit to BP's visual.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Tbh, I'm kinda of the opinion that at this point Ewing's just kinda over the wholeomega discussion and is having fun with the word to make up for all the headaches its given him.

spoilers:
    I wouldn't hate Forge getting a boosted profile and expanded powerset as a confirmed omega, but like, I'll wait for other books to comment on it or follow up on it before forming much of an opinion about it one way or the other.
    end of spoilers

After reading x-men red I absolutely believe storm should be at least a 4 on the intelligence stat, She can read a whole room to dust! Like Ate the illuminati and left no fucking crumbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    though that spoilers:
    omega tecnopath thing does have me scratching my head.
    end of spoilers if he has been upgraded at least it's only ONE omega and i assume it will be for the cerebro invention which most likely can't be replicated. but that stood out too.
    I dont mind it, another person of colour being giving an omega title is always a plus for me. But I slowly have gotten tired of the whole omega title thing. Since its seems that it doenst mean much outside of you are really powerful. a writer will have their fave beat a god and tear reality a new regardless of whether they are omega or not.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

As per usual this was a GREAT ISSUE. Storm and Magneto once again showing how much their presence commands a room. I loved how Storm was t playing no Games. And about time to see Storm and Nova finally interact with each other for the first time. Love to see it. Someone please shut Isca up. God she’s annoying.

I just finished reading this one. It's amazing. Discuss death and resurrection.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

While they can still return from Wanda's magical room, I think both Storm and Magneto will refuse to return. This means they only have one life left, I'm not worried about Storm dying on Judgment Day now.
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 06-29-2022 at 08:22 AM.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Storm was exquisite. This entire issue was chef's kisses exquisite.

point of note: "...the man I still loved..." bolded and italicised on-page. I have renewed hope that that relationship is on the outs.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Storm was exquisite. This entire issue was chef's kisses exquisite.

point of note: "...the man I still loved..." bolded and italicised on-page. I have renewed hope that that relationship is on the outs.
    Oh, don't start this again.

Ewing just cleaned up Ridley's mess. I don't want to start another "she loves him, he treats her like crap, no, that's not true" debate.

Remember that the main character of this book is Storm.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I can assure you there'll be no "debate"...from me. I generally ignore the trite and petty squabbles here and I have absolutely no interest in defending my opinion on the matter.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!