Page 341 of 833 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351391441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    LAM - Didn’t know you were going through all that. That sounds absolutely horrible. I’m glad you are better.

Wow lol …*sips their tear-tea*

Re-read the issue….does it look like Storm used wind to direct Vulcan into her grasp? Like we see him running on the ground, next panel his feet off the ground and hair is blowing forward, and Storm’s mane is blowing back a little bit…and then it was a wrap.
    ahhhh that is possible. I just checked it out too again. I love how you can read a book and then catch stuff you didn't notice the first time. can I just say I'm still over the moon about Ewing saying she is an energy manipulator too!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I got folks posting images from 2008 trying to argue storm isn't this or that. you never see this kind of backlash with characters like Thor, hulk, captain marvel, Jean etc folks need to start asking themselves why is that?
    Where is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Where is this?
    on twitter.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

storm finally getting written tge way she is supposed to and the haters losing their ever loving minds. it's so beautiful to see lol
    Another said storm doesnt need to be a goddess omega and a witch and that she being omnipotent is boring.... and you rightfully asked why is thor, Carol, Jean or any other white charchter allowed to be basically omnipotent but when storm is realizing her power and her heritage its suddenly she is tooo op she is too boring and that's not ohk.

Like bitch please.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    LOL some people are so pressed. Good! I haven’t seen anything that suggests Vulcan’s base strength is above a normal human level. I know he traded blows with BB and fought the IG but he had his energy manipulation powers at the time and was augmented. We just saw John Proudstar basically one-shot stun him in issue 1 (John is what…peak human/low level super?), so I don’t get their attempts to undermine the feat. It’s clear Storm was manipulating the energy within Vulcan and he was fully focused on fighting for control of that energy and lost fair & square.
    He was augmented during War of Kings? You sure because I don't see where it was stated. Do yo have a scan of it. But nonetheless his Energy absorption does increase his stats so eh

Yall who is this man and how do we get him in a training session with storm.cause I believe he can open her mind to things even she couldn't dream of.

IMG_20220519_171536.jpg
    IMG_20220519_171539.jpg

Like he said a simple science class can go a long waay.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Another said storm doesnt need to be a goddess omega and a witch and that she being omnipotent is boring.... and you rightfully asked why is thor, Carol, Jean or any other white charchter allowed to be basically omnipotent but when storm is realizing her power and her heritage its suddenly she is tooo op she is too boring and that's not ohk.

Like bitch please.
    hello like we always say.... we know why so it serves us no purpose to engage these folks in any serious exchange.

just a friendly reminder storm ws created to be the most beautiful and powerful female superhero. glad to see the comics are now showing her as she ws always supposed to be:

https://seanhowe.tumblr.com/post/127...e-her-the-most

Yall who is this man and how do we get him in a training session with storm.cause I believe he can open her mind to things even she couldn't dream of.

IMG_20220519_171536.jpg
    IMG_20220519_171539.jpg

I have no idea who he is lol.

IMG_20220519_171536.jpg
    IMG_20220519_171539.jpg

That’s Bishop from the Ultimate Universe… where Cable was Wolverine from the future rather than Scott’s time-displaced son. I actually enjoyed that story, but lots of people did not. Thought it was a cool twist on Cable, which worked in the Ultimate U where Logan was 6’1” and not 5’3”.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

IMG_20220519_171536.jpg
    IMG_20220519_171539.jpg

That is definitely ultimate xmen. i can't remember what issue but i think around the time Storm and them got out of that encampment. or it could have been before. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 05-19-2022 at 10:28 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    That’s Bishop from the Ultimate Universe… where Cable was Wolverine from the future rather than Scott’s time-displaced son. I actually enjoyed that story, but lots of people did not. Thought it was a cool twist on Cable, which worked in the Ultimate U where Logan was 6’1” and not 5’3”.
    did u see how cable one shot the Progenitors in red. #powerfeat

hello like we always say.... we know why so it serves us no purpose to engage these folks in any serious exchange.

just a friendly reminder storm ws created to be the most beautiful and powerful female superhero. glad to see the comics are now showing her as she ws always supposed to be:

https://seanhowe.tumblr.com/post/127...e-her-the-most
    Added bonus is that she needs no procedures to be pretty or powerful no burnt KFC, no lip filler, no botox, no hair extensions, no filters.... nothing. She never did never will. All that makes her great is literally what her mama and papa gave her.

And that's that.

Added bonus is that she needs no procedures to be pretty or powerful no burnt KFC, no lip filler, no botox, no hair extensions, no filters.... nothing. She never did never will. All that makes her great is literally what her mama and papa gave her.

And that's that.
    lmfao this post took me all the way out you are a mess lololol

lmfao this post took me all the way out you are a mess lololol
    It's my nature I cant help it.

IMG_20220517_161700.jpg

It's my nature I cant help it.

IMG_20220517_161700.jpg
    don't ever change beloved lol