Page 561 of 833 FirstFirst ... 61461511551557558559560561562563564565571611661 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 12488

There was still a big drought after we got XMR, still a lack of good content about Storm.

It's very tiring.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    How was she a bitch for doing what he always does to her? He left her to play daredevil despite her beggng him to stay, he left her again to search for his missing people in a time warp during Coates. He leaves every single time she wants him with her and you are fine with it. Why so different now? He pushed everyone away from him, let him sit in that. Let him do the work of saving himself. He's grown he can figure that out.
    hmmm last story i read with them tchalla fought an entire gakatic empire to get back to storm. a whole lot occurred since avx my friend and Ridley story was a forced one to simply undo all of that. he's never been a dictator and storm has kept things from him too. none of what happened in Ridley arc made a lock of sense but if the powers that be want the apart nothing those who like the pairing can do about that.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hmmm last story i read with them tchalla fought an entire gakatic empire to get back to storm. a whole lot occurred since avx my friend and Ridley story was a forced one to simply undo all of that. he's never been a dictator and storm has kept things from him too. none of what happened in Ridley arc made a lock of sense but if the powers that be want the apart nothing those who like the pairing can do about that.

Ridley Story is trash. I cant see storm leaving him alone and saying the king is dead. That’s stupid. (Now if she would of said you always leave me alone when I needed you okay lol I can go for that) but even when tchalla on some stupid stuff she still picked him. That is how storm is always written. This story Contradicts its self. How she fighting for him and mad it him at the same time smh.

Lol anyway they’ll be back together soon. I’m glad John Ridley not writing her anymore. I just hope she gets more story’s else where.
    Last edited by BPStorm2; 08-11-2022 at 05:53 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I am not defending Ridley's poor writing. He wouldn't have had to fight an empire to come back to her if he didn't leave in the first place. T'challa leaves all the time. He left her to be tortured in TV, he annulled their marriage. For once she left and I am fine with it. I am grateful that it's over and prayerfully these two will never get back together because this back and forth is tiring. Let them find someone else. There has never been some strong cosmic love story just hints of one . They aren't the black Reed and Sue.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    There was still a big drought after we got XMR, still a lack of good content about Storm.

It's very tiring.
    Agreed. I think Red #6 will be Magneto focused, w/ Storm arriving at the end. Then #7 will be Storm vs Isca, and then #8 will Xable focused. I am curious if he gets a GR Seat now. I always envisioned him over SWORD, but ifFisher King remaind on the Night Seats, Cable would make a good addition as Seat of Victory. But part of me prefers to limit the GR to Storm & Magneto as the Krakoan/Arakki hybrid reps. So it’s likely we will be hungry for awhile -__-…

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I haven't been starved at all. XMR 05 is the only issue where Storm doesn't appear at all.
    In all the other issues Ewing has her being Queen.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post

It's very tiring.
    It'll be fine. It's going to be worth the wait....

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed. I think Red #6 will be Magneto focused, w/ Storm arriving at the end. Then #7 will be Storm vs Isca, and then #8 will Xable focused. I am curious if he gets a GR Seat now. I always envisioned him over SWORD, but ifFisher King remaind on the Night Seats, Cable would make a good addition as Seat of Victory. But part of me prefers to limit the GR to Storm & Magneto as the Krakoan/Arakki hybrid reps. So it’s likely we will be hungry for awhile -__-…
    Yeah, this drought will last longer. But at least we'll see more screen time and opportunities for Arakkii.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    It'll be fine. It's going to be worth the wait....
    Yes, it will get better. I'm looking forward to the rise of the new Arakko.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I haven't been starved at all. XMR 05 is the only issue where Storm doesn't appear at all.
    No drought here either. That Ms. Marvel appearance was more than enough to hold me over until the next issue of red. I'm simple. Team means team, solo means solo. Then there is also the Gambit series. I've now streamlined my mind to what exists to me and what doesn't. Not saying some stuff isn't canon but i've locked them in a box and hit delete for now. even the tie ins i was going to get, if your not Spiderman or Red, or LOX, or a diverse cast. "i'm not checking for thee, like diversity and it's time to get streeeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeet." Though i was expecting to see some FF news but alas.
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-11-2022 at 10:40 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    No drought here either. That Ms. Marvel appearance was more than enough to hold me over until the next issue of red. I'm simple. Team means team, solo means solo. Then there is also the Gambit series. I've now streamlined my mind to what exists to me and what doesn't. Not saying some stuff isn't canon but i've locked them in a box and hit delete for now. even the tie ins i was going to get, if your not Spiderman or Red, or LOX, or a diverse cast. "i'm not checking for thee, like diversity and it's time to get streeeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeet." Though i was expecting to see some FF news but alas.
    The Gambit series was a surprise. I can't wait to see what happens next.

That's a good point.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    How was she a bitch for doing what he always does to her? He left her to play daredevil despite her beggng him to stay, he left her again to search for his missing people in a time warp during Coates. He leaves every single time she wants him with her and you are fine with it. Why so different now? He pushed everyone away from him, let him sit in that. Let him do the work of saving himself. He's grown he can figure that out.
    It's erroneous notion that black women have to swallow whatever BS thrown their way and take it. If they refuse, they are *insert mysogynoir slur* here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    It's erroneous notion that black women have to swallow whatever BS thrown their way and take it. If they refuse, they are *insert mysogynoir slur* here.
    This is also very true.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    Exactly and somehow it's ok to label a black woman a bitch for doing the exact same thing that's always done to her.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Same, I am a little hungry but nowhere near famished or dry.