Page 553 of 833 FirstFirst ... 53453503543549550551552553554555556557563603653 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 12488
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Then please you two leave me out of whatever minor points your trying to make. I'm usually direct and the conversation was about now to my understanding, not all of marvel ever and it actually is weird to me you had to comb into what the 80s? 90s? To try to prove some kind of point that had to turn my comment into something it wasn't to make it the only thing you took from my post was storm is the only black female leader in the history of marvel to the point you were questioning whether I thought Monica was black which still that train of thought and leap of logic doesn't make sense to me. How does saying storm is the only black female lead end up in " you trying to say Monica ain't black".
    Please relax, jwatson I meant no disrespect in any way. My statement was meant to be humorous. After all, these are comic books we're talking about here.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Please relax, jwatson I meant no disrespect in any way. My statement was meant to be humorous. After all, these are comic books we're talking about here.
    To be clear I wasn't upset I was literally processing your post as I responded this the edits. Lol. I'm usually doing many things but this is like my only social media site. Quotes. Lol. So I check in and usually post on the fly. Though this site is not phone friendly at all. So yeah I'm usy more calm than y'all probably think I am. Lol. But like stereotypes and assumptions and easiest way to "win"an argument or misunderstanding or whatever it's cool. I assure you none of this goes to bed with me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The true mental gymnastics is thinking and believing that every writer should:
    1: Like Storm.
    2: Want to write her.

And if they don't, or don't write her as Claremont established well...they somehow hate Marvel's ONLY Black Female leader and have hated her for decades, apparently.
    It’s disgusting for people to say that. But you know what? All they can do is scream at the sky? Anyone who actual reads comics outside of Storm’s power fears would know the the XMen’s top psionics we’re going to do most of the heavy lifting against the Eternals and that Arrako was just waiting to get slammed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Nah, that's Thor's Lightning i'm willing to bet.
    I’m really hoping it’s Thor’s lightning. Yes please just have Storm on her way back to Arakko so Ewing can write her fighting for her mutant people. Gillen would probably have her pass out after another racist referred to her as a “colonial pet” w/ no repercussions. Ugh that scan reminds at how horrific his run was for Storm.

Wow, missed a lot of discussion.Maybe Storm is just an hour late, no big deal. As for why she didn't appear in the main event, that's just an old KG question.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I’m really hoping it’s Thor’s lightning. Yes please just have Storm on her way back to Arakko so Ewing can write her fighting for her mutant people. Gillen would probably have her pass out after another racist referred to her as a “colonial pet” w/ no repercussions. Ugh that scan reminds at how horrific his run was for Storm.
    Absolutely. Let someone else take care of the earth. After all, she can only be on Mars.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Uuuuuh... Claremont wants to make Kitty black and the daughter of Ororo and T'Challa with some cosmic retcon made with the Panther God.

I'm going to thank that he can't write that. https://twitter.com/ComicsXF/status/...aC2b_q6iw&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Uuuuuh... Claremont wants to make Kitty black and the daughter of Ororo and T'Challa with some cosmic retcon made with the Panther God.

I'm going to thank that he can't write that. https://twitter.com/ComicsXF/status/...aC2b_q6iw&s=19
    It's just his usual crazy talk.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Yup I wasn't about to take that bait. Try to go after a legend for his personal thoughts when he put the work in to try to defend someone else who only puts the work in in his indie stuff.
    Because he's willing to do anything to fit that " what sells" moniker even if it manipulate purses and wallets. Sometimes some of the things people try to do just feel evil. And just to try to prove a point they can't. That's one of the reasons I don't like being around people.
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-06-2022 at 03:46 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I literally laughed out when I read some of those responses. It's good to see his British humour is still in tact.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yup I wasn't about to take that bait. Try to go after a legend for his personal thoughts when he put the work in to try to defend someone else who only puts the work in in his indie stuff.
    Because he's willing to do anything to fit that " what sells" moniker even if it manipulate purses and wallets. Sometimes some of the things people try to do just feel evil. And just to try to prove a point they can't. That's one of the reasons I don't like being around people.
    Yeah, you can see him on Instagram responding to his followers this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I literally laughed out when I read some of those responses. It's good to see his British humour is still in tact.
    Yeah, still funny.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

Totally cool because I cannot see editorial doing that. Though Storm and T’Challa could have their own child.

BANNED

He put down some good booze!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Totally cool because I cannot see editorial doing that. Though Storm and T’Challa could have their own child.
    They could but would the anti-Storm and T’Challa shippers accept it or would they continue to site that they hardly know each other and the pregnancy was forced?
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-06-2022 at 08:43 AM.