Page 555 of 833 FirstFirst ... 55455505545551552553554555556557558559565605655 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Rachel and Cable both grew up in other universes and both have been resurrected.

This is fiction, so they can resurrect who they want if you really get down to it.
    I'm not the one who takes it seriously.
    Marvel can ignore the rules and do whatever they want.But obviously most of the time they're not doing what we want, are they?
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    What ever happened to MjNari from TAS? He was like a son to Storm.
    Maybe he'll make another appearance in X-Men 97.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Incredible Member

Lol

I’m just patiently waiting for storm and tchalla to have a canon kid lol. Let this manifest in the air. Lololol

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I’m really hoping it’s Thor’s lightning. Yes please just have Storm on her way back to Arakko so Ewing can write her fighting for her mutant people. Gillen would probably have her pass out after another racist referred to her as a “colonial pet” w/ no repercussions. Ugh that scan reminds at how horrific his run was for Storm.
    Don't worry, it's Thor's Lightning. I am right there with you Homie. I'm happy to see Storm isn't really getting much panel time. I've mentioned this earlier a few pages ago. I'm happy to see Gillen mess up other People's Favorite Characters. So, let's ALL buckle up and ENJOY the ride. :-)

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I will say with this whole mutant messiah thing being explored with exodus though I dint want this for storm it would be nice to see her godhead explored especially considering these op eternals the arrakki are fighting.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I will say with this whole mutant messiah thing being explored with exodus though I dint want this for storm it would be nice to see her godhead explored especially considering these op eternals the arrakki are fighting.
    At least they didn't turn Storm into another Phoenix worshiper.These Uranos Arsenal looks like something out of last century science fiction, but still seem to be going strong, keeping Arakkii on the losing side.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Yeah, let's see where their parents are in the comics right now. Let's start with the father T 'Challa, who is in his solo comics being ridiculed by random characters and kicked out of his own country. Pretty bad, right? Then let's look at mother Ororo,she's a member of two national parliaments, regent of the entire solar system, but really it's all just show and show, except that Ewing cares about the character and puts her in the main position of X-Men Red, and she's a mascot in the X-Men series at best, just symbolic, Look at the main event and what she's doing, just a pretty vase that almost talks.That's the damn situation. Their treatment in the comics is tragic. You give them a child, a child who will never grow up, and nothing changes, and Marvel will only use that child to add more silly conflicts, as if their current situation isn't bad enough.

Yes, I agree!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Exactatiously.

They can't even write them properly as individuals (more-so T'Challa than Storm (Praise Ewing!) far, far less as a couple. Throwing a child into that toxic mix is just begging for shitty stories and rubbish writing.
    They don't care how toxic the relationship is they just want a kid to live out their fake fantasies of a loving relationship. They really don't care about what's best for both characters at all. The fact is they aren't even together. Their relationship is dead.

Please guys the last thing Storm needs right now is to be saddled with a baby so that they can turn her into jubilee 2.0
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Please guys the last thing Storm needs right now is to be saddled with a baby so that they can turn her into jubilee 2.0
    Absolutely, we've only seen the beginning of Ewing's storm-centric story so far, and if we don't see the whole story because of some bad thing, we all lose.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    How about a time traveling offspring from the future?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    That base has already been covered...

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

No.
    Been dere aready...fock way was wit dat...(as we say here in Trinidad)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Damn I want more Glow in the Dark Storm!!!! https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSRMdJ7mT/?k=1

While we are all crying for Storm content >> Storm cover (im with you guys) and yes Im okay (not drunk) -- i tried searching who else has this GITD treatment -- first of course its Wolverine -- and then i think an x-men group im not interested -- but this is of course the best designed for a Glow in the dark x-men feature -- also this is House of X so there's some storm in but good goddess Im enjoying playing with it -- imma play with it further perhaps lets see if the paint fades slowly and timely to lightning sound effects work -- it should -- I think we need more Storm GITD after they work on their Storm content ayt?? Well for now happy weekend guys till the next X-men red eve!!!
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 08-06-2022 at 07:36 PM.

We dont talk about Bruno....