Page 350 of 833 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Well mysogynoir ain't fair my friend. Like kyss said venom can casually because a god and beat knull no questions asked, vulcan can lay Adam Freaking warlock on his ass and people will sing gives praises, tony can literally build a freaking celestial buster armour and no one will call him a Mary sue... but storm being unapologetically powerful is tooo much, she is now being compared to batman by some idiots. It's really beautiful how they just expose themselves unprovoked.
    who should be compared to batman is iron man

Yeah, I'm done with vulcan. I think the biggest reason people still question it is that in most writers and Foxman's work over the last 20 years, storm only send out ineffective lightning and gentle winds. Most people don't think about Storm's ability to control energy.
    One of my friend even questioned how Storm could beat Vulcan in energy control. He doesn't say that Storm can't beat Vulcan, just says that Storm is just omega level weather control.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Yeah, I'm done with vulcan. I think the biggest reason people still question it is that in most writers and Foxman's work over the last 20 years, storm only send out ineffective lightning and gentle winds. Most people don't think about Storm's ability to control energy.
    One of my friend even questioned how Storm could beat Vulcan in energy control. He doesn't say that Storm can't beat Vulcan, just says that Storm is just omega level weather control.
    Next time just send him this link https://www.livescience.com/65055-th...ith-muons.html

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Wow, that's cool. Thank you

I think he's just following Hickman's Omega list to define storm as weather control.I'm sure a lot of people who don't know Storm that well understand it the same way.
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 05-20-2022 at 06:40 PM.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Wow, that's cool. Thank you

I think he's just following Hickman's Omega list to define storm as weather control.I'm sure a lot of people who don't know Storm that well understand it the same way.
    See I think a lot of people fall under this category and it's weird to me that Hickman, knowing full well how Storm's powers operate, didn't specify how she controls the weather. Like he easily could've classified her Omega power as "Weather Manipulation [Energy]". But maybe he figured it was already canonized enough as is.

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    See I think a lot of people fall under this category and it's weird to me that Hickman, knowing full well how Storm's powers operate, didn't specify how she controls the weather. Like he easily could've classified her Omega power as "Weather Manipulation [Energy]". But maybe he figured it was already canonized enough as is.

I guess because it would be easiest and least controversial to define Storm's ability as weather control.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

OK, so I just wanted to drop some KNOWLEDGE for you guys.

I just finished Reading Uncanny X-Men #476-#486:

-Within these issues you will find that Al Ewing is correct when he says that Vulcan does a lot of Surface Level Feats. For those who don't know what that means is: Energy Blast, Energy Shields, Absorbing Energy and Energy Constructs. These are the Feats Vulcan has showin when they say "Surface Level". NOW, another thing is this. Vulcan at base level has the strength of a Standard HUMAN BEING. His strength does increase when he absorbs energy around him. PLEASE DO NOT let ANYONE tell you that Vulcan is just automatically Super Strong at base level. NO that is NOT true.

Uncanny X-Men #477:
    -Vulcan does A LOT of Surface level stuff Absorbing Energy from Shia'r Ships and what not.
    -Also, this shows that Vulcan uses up his Energy A LOT.

Uncanny X-Men #480:
    -Will show you Vulcan Absorbing Energy to fight off the Imperial Guard.
    -Vulcan get his ass Knocked out by Gladiator.

Uncanny X-Men #486:
    -Polaris LITERALLY almost Kills Vulcan
    -Vulcan Is begging for her to and I quote "AAAAAAAH Leave me alone"

X-Men Emperor Vulcan
    Issue #2
    -Vulcan gets his Energy Drain by this Alien called: SCY'AL Tal this very same Alien beats the Living **** out of Gladiator as well and breaks his arm.
    -Vulcan and Gladiaotor run away Scared.
    Issue #4:
    -BOTH Vulcan And Havok attack the same Alien again. And ONCE again Vulcan get his Energy drained by the Alien and thrown at Havok.
    -Of course Later on Vulcan finds a way to win. Then Vulcan Throws his Brother Havok into a Star.
    Issue #5:
    -Havok comes back charged by the Energy of a Star and BEATS the HOLY HELL out of Vulcan.

X-Men Kingbreaker:
    Issue #1:
    -Polaris is Captured and wakes up strapped to a table. Polaris in a fit of rage tries to free herself, her powers flair up and Vulcan absorbs her powers just to punch her and knock her out.
    Issue #4:
    -Havok absorbs some Energy and ONCE AGAIN beats the living Hell out of Vulcan.

I know Cyclone_Ablaze why are you tell us all this stuff? I'm telling ya'll this because I want you guys to KNOW the Context to these fights that way NOBODY can try to spin their Narrative as to WHY Storm having Vulcan by the Throat is not possible. It is. Vulcan has struggled with some before absorbing his powers. Now Storm did it. Vulcan got his ASS WHOOPED 2 times by his Brother Havok and Polaris almost Killed Vulcan. Just like @Daedra showed up the scans previously. Nothing has happened to the poor boy that Continuity hasn't already showed up.

Storm disrupted his ability to absorb Energy this has happened before. Nothing NEW. So please my Fellow Storm Friends DO NOT let these Haters trick you with "Oh Vulcan fought Black Bolt so your saying Storm is stronger than him?" NO Idiot. Vulcan was able to fight Black Bolt because he was absorbing his Energy at the same time. Read these Issues for yourselves. People.

Now, i'm done. I'll stop talking about it. I just need to let ya'll know. :-)
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 05-20-2022 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post

-Within these issues you will find that Al Ewing is correct when he says that Vulcan does a lot of Surface Level Feats. For those who don't know what that means is: Energy Blast, Energy Shields, Absorbing Energy and Energy Constructs. These are the Feats Vulcan has showin when they say "Surface Level". NOW, another thing is this. Vulcan at base level has the strength of a Standard HUMAN BEING. His strength does increase when he absorbs energy around him. PLEASE DO NOT let ANYONE tell you that Vulcan is just automatically Super Strong at base level. NO that is NOT true.

Uncanny X-Men #477:
    -Vulcan does A LOT of Surface level stuff Absorbing Energy from Shia'r Ships and what not.

Uncanny X-Men #480:

Uncanny X-Men #486:

X-Men Emperor Vulcan
    Issue #2
    -Vulcan gets his Energy Drain by this Alien called: SCY'AL Tal this very same Alien beats the Living **** out of Gladiator as well and breaks his arm.
    Issue #4:
    -BOTH Vulcan And Havok attack the same Alien again. And ONCE again Vulcan get his Energy drained by the Alien and thrown at Havok.
    -Of course Later on Vulcan finds a way to win. Then Vulcan Throws his Brother Havok into a Star.
    Issue #5:
    -Havok comes back charged by the Energy of a Star and BEATS the HOLY HELL out of Vulcan.

X-Men Kingbreaker:
    Issue #1:
    -Polaris is Captured and wakes up strapped to a table. Polaris in a fit of rage tries to free herself, her powers flair up and Vulcan absorbs her powers just to punch her and knock her out.
    Issue #4:

I know Cyclone_Ablaze why are you tell us all this stuff? I'm telling ya'll this because I want you guys to KNOW the Context to these fights that way NOBODY can try to spin their Narrative as to WHY Storm having Vulcan by the Throat is not possible. It is. Vulcan has struggled with some before absorbing his powers. Now Storm did it. Vulcan got his ASS WHOOPED 2 times by his Brother Havok and Polaris almost Killed Vulcan. Just like @Daedra showed up the scans previously. Nothing has happened to the poor boy that Continuity hasn't already showed up.

Storm disrupted his ability to absorb Energy this has happened before. Nothing NEW. So please my Fellow Storm Friends DO NOT let these Haters trick you with "Oh Vulcan fought Black Bolt so your saying Storm is stronger than him?" NO Idiot. Vulcan was able to fight Black Bolt because he was absorbing his Energy at the same time. Read these Issues for yourselves. People.

Nice. I love more knowledge!

Uncanny X-Men #477:

Uncanny X-Men #480:

Uncanny X-Men #486:

X-Men Emperor Vulcan
    Issue #2
    Issue #4:
    Issue #5:

X-Men Kingbreaker:
    Issue #1:
    Issue #4:

Y'all been preaching today ��

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Uncanny X-Men #477:

Uncanny X-Men #480:

Uncanny X-Men #486:

X-Men Emperor Vulcan
    Issue #2
    Issue #4:
    Issue #5:

X-Men Kingbreaker:
    Issue #1:
    Issue #4:

very informative.

it just goes go show that these fans of characters are trying to gaslight us. they know the ends and outs of his ability, and considering all of what you mentioned it should be no surprise storm handled his arse.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Blerd Review of X-Men Red #2

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BPi9_M55tUM

All the reviews I’ve read are positive. The book is well received!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Blerd Review of X-Men Red #2

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BPi9_M55tUM

All the reviews I’ve read are positive. The book is well received!
    Yeah all reviews well most are living for this. They are saying they are finally seeing the storm they grew up with and loved.

Uncanny X-Men #477:

Uncanny X-Men #480:

Uncanny X-Men #486:

X-Men Emperor Vulcan
    Issue #2
    Issue #4:
    Issue #5:

X-Men Kingbreaker:
    Issue #1:
    Issue #4:

He literally does the same thing to Adam warlock when Adam meets with him to try to convince him to stop what he is doing. He quickly robs adam of his energy and starts attacking him even though adam just wanted to talk. Adam is sooo shocked and sooo drained of power that he has to go on the defensive and flee because the guy wont see reason.

He does the same thing to Sunspot absorbing his energy before he even knows what's going on.

The guy really is one incompetent bully as @Daedra said. And he really thinks he can bully storm of all people. Like the entire mutant race it was the one no one can **** with without finding out, thats the one he decided to bully in that moment. Ewing is a continuity girl, I love that for us.
    Last edited by Reigna; 05-20-2022 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    who should be compared to batman is iron man
    I think that cant occur to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

I think hickman believed everyone already saw it as that. Remember he is the same man that had storm go into an artificial dimension and create a storm from tiny robots.

Storm says in that issue that:
    "the environment is Malleable, volatile and subject to change, all the micro components and living tiny machines are very susceptible to such manipulation turning them from building blocks that make up that dimension into a weapon, a literal storm."
    This sums up Hickman's mindset on her power perfectly, in any malleable environment storm can manipualte the energies and elements(and by this it means any matter) that make up that environment to create weather/elemental phenomena
    And any environment means any environment. This literally explains perfectly why storm in the trion can manipulate the very primal elemental elemental forces and became a borderline reality warper fixing time rifts and ****. And why in space she can do what she can do. He in this giant size issue perfectly sums up ororo's omega level ability.