Page 485 of 833 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495535585 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    X-men is only 6 books. Lol what else is he writing
    Xmen red? It's an ongoing issue 7 and 8 are already written and printed issue 8 literally is the start of an entire shiar based arc. And with how well it sells being the best selling book of the destiny of x line? Yeah it's going to last a good number of issues.
    Ewing will be with storm for a very long time and frankly that's for the best he is the only marvel writer that gets her as a charchter.

Incredible Member

Just because it’s weird doesn’t mean I hate it

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Xmen red? It's an ongoing issue 7 and 8 are already written and printed issue 8 literally is the start of an entire shiar based arc. And with how well it sells being the best selling book of the destiny of x line? Yeah it's going to last a good number of issues.
    Where does it say that. Where I buy my comics it only said 1-6

Mighty Member

Just because it’s weird doesn’t mean I hate it
    That's not respecting it either or treating it like it's normal, because it is. Mystique and Destiny are normal, so are Kyle and Jean-paul. There is nothing weird about it.

Because only 6 solicits are out says the same for immortal xmen which has 12 issues already in the works... and its likely because of judgement day that's why they arent releasing new ones. Lilely some charachters will die and some will become gods or whatever. But storm will be the same and she will continue her journey after this blip of an event that's for sure.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Because only 6 solicits are out... and its likely because of judgement day that's why they arent releasing new ones. Lilely some charachters will die and some will become gods or whatever. But storm will be the same and she will continue her journey after this blip of an event that's for sure.

Will see… knowing how they do Storm she will be a side character once again

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    That's not respecting it either or treating it like it's normal, because it is. Mystique and Destiny are normal, so are Kyle and Jean-paul. There is nothing weird about it.
    That’s weird to lol

Storm can be in a nice healthy relationship with someone new.

Mighty Member

That’s weird to lol

Storm can be in a nice healthy relationship with someone new.
    You don't even recognize how bigoted your statement is. You don't see that for you those relationships are lesser.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Storm FINALLY going cosmic would be the icing on the perfect cake that has been her development lately... I'm so happy 😊.
    You and me BOTH.

It’s not even about being romantic. They’re just getting rid of tchalla. So it make sense why they broke up. And why Hickman couldn’t write his story
    I wonder if Marvel is writing Storm as the highest position not even her closest relation can keep up anymore -- has Doom ever had a close relation? Sounds lonely -- but like real life its lonely being on top of the ladder -- i had a curious thought does it appear they are mirroring a Magneto level of despair here? Just curious -- coz I really dont get what Ridley is doing with all these plots anyways -- im not yet trying to kill him --

Incredible Member

You don't even recognize how bigoted your statement is. You don't see that for you those relationships are lesser.

I’m not a bigoted about nothing. I don’t care I’m still going to like the character Storm

THere is nothing weird about Storm dating a woman. One man said no, other people say yes.
    Yeah, there's some straight biphobia ish with that person's post. Storm is THEE Clarmazon. Her dipping in the lady pool again is inevitable.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    Yeah, there's some straight biphobia ish with that person's post. Storm is THEE Clarmazon. Her dipping in the lady pool again is inevitable.
    Bi and homophobic. It's really sad that someone would call themselves a storm fan and think like that.

https://www.amazon.com/X-Men-Red-Al-...s%2C601&sr=8-2

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    I wonder if Marvel is writing Storm as the highest position not even her closest relation can keep up anymore -- has Doom ever had a close relation? Sounds lonely -- but like real life its lonely being on top of the ladder -- i had a curious thought does it appear they are mirroring a Magneto level of despair here? Just curious -- coz I really dont get what Ridley is doing with all these plots anyways -- im not yet trying to kill him --

I see where they’re going with tchalla and understand why storm and tchalla broke up.

BP storyline are changing tchalla is exiled. With tchalla exiled there is no need for Storm to be in A relationship with him. Look at the bigger picture. BP2 is coming out they just come out with new comics explaining on how wakanda going to survive without tchalla. Kind like how he was in space and shuri took over. There will be no BP. When Hickman story got canceled because of Chadwick. BP was in the process of rewriting it to fit the movie.