Page 486 of 833 FirstFirst ... 386436476482483484485486487488489490496536586 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 12488
    Incredible Member

Awe okay I see that’s great

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

AiPt's 2 rating is too generous.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    I am speaking for a lot of people not just myself and you can see it anywhere if you look. Just because I don't obsess over Coates doesn't mean I am stuck in the Hudlin era. All of it failed and the best part about it is that Ridley put a nice bow around all that failure. We know you believe that there are these tens of thousands Coates fans out there and if you want to believe that nonsense go ahead. THe sales don't show that.
    im sorry but I don't care about any of this. you are not or can never speak for any fan but yourself.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-06-2022 at 04:18 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this is all I care about right now and period

im most certain most xfans don't give two caps about storm dating tchalla. its just the obsessive ones who think we are still in hudlin era. but any rate you don't speak for all or anyone but yourself.
    Lols this poster doesnt realize the coates omnibus is just around the corner and yes its a hefty amount that I am preparing to actually buy coz yes its a worthy book by hard copy than single one -- so whoever this poster is assuming he is speaking in behalf of-- just have no idea -- ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯ -- assumptions assumption -- just because he hatefully didnt buy the single book issues and there little of x fans who are cross readers and are really concentrated of Hox pox doesnt mean that haters are the Majority -- there was a ridiculous pandemic that made the world stopped within the coates run too and a half year delay -- and what are Marvel's numbers even have to do if fans like it or not? Welcome to 2022 where Marvel Unlimited exist --reality check Marvel dont release them -- its readers sales predictions too -- but Coates was never cancelled and reached its completion of 25 issue main -- wanna know how sales suck books get cancelled -- ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯ oh when will Ridleys book get cancelled though? Ahahah
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 07-06-2022 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    To be fair on all ships i just hope she doesnt break another ankle i dont hate this ship but i really feel she's too carefree reckless -- thats against my protect the goddess at all cost
    I'm sorry maybe I missed something but when was Yukio and Ororo ever a thing in terms of a relationship??? issue number please if you have it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Mighty Member

Lols this poster doesnt realize the coates omnibus is just around the corner and yes its a hefty amount that I am preparing to actually buy -- so whoever this poster is speaker for -- just have no idea -- ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯ -- assumptions assumption -- just because he hatefully didnt buy the single book issues and there little of x fans who are cross readers doesnt mean that haters are the Majority -- there was a ridiculous delaying covid incident that happened within the coates run too and a half year delay -- and what are Marvel's numbers even have to do if fans like it or not? Welcome to 2022 where Marvel Unlimited exist --reality check Marvel dont release them -- its readers sales predictions too -- ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯
    You all stay lying to yourselves, I don't care but when those numbers for his omnibus come up, let me know if they top 24,000.

Mighty Member

im sorry but I don't care about any of this. you are not or carn never speak for any fan but yourself.
    Whether or not you care is irrelevant. THe sales show that Coates wasn't that popular. Go to any black nerd group ask about it.

Incredible Member

Storm should only be with Slipstream, any other answer is wrong.

Lols this poster doesnt realize the coates omnibus is just around the corner and yes its a hefty amount that I am preparing to actually buy coz yes its a worthy book by hard copy than single one -- so whoever this poster is assuming he is speaking in behalf of-- just have no idea -- ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯ -- assumptions assumption -- just because he hatefully didnt buy the single book issues and there little of x fans who are cross readers and are really concentrated of Hox pox doesnt mean that haters are the Majority -- there was a ridiculous pandemic that made the world stopped within the coates run too and a half year delay -- and what are Marvel's numbers even have to do if fans like it or not? Welcome to 2022 where Marvel Unlimited exist --reality check Marvel dont release them -- its readers sales predictions too -- but Coates was never cancelled and reached its completion of 25 issue main -- wanna know how sales suck books get cancelled -- ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯ oh when will Ridleys book get cancelled though? Ahahah
    yes I love it all!!!! Coates shall rise again!!!

Whether or not you care is irrelevant. THe sales show that Coates wasn't that popular. Go to any black nerd group ask about it.
    I've been to plenty they love the relationship so that again is why all of your points about the fandom is anecdotal at best.

Mighty Member

I've been to plenty they love the relationship so that again is why all of your points about the fandom is anecdotal at best.
    TOO BAD THOSE PLENTY DIDN'T BUY THE BOOK AND I am using actual comic sales while you are using anecdotes. But have fun.

I'm sorry maybe I missed something but when was Yukio and Ororo ever a thing in terms of a relationship??? issue number please if you have it.
    Calm down you probably didnt miss it -- im referring to Her solo by greg pak -- with regards to her breaking an ankle -- xtreme x-men and yes the classics -- im assuming you havent missed those -- its the same i care about you but it may not be a romantic or maybe a little closer relationship -- even undefined coates level but like I said I fear for Storm's safety -- when she's around speaking for myself and the mentioned overprotectiveness -- and I dont think that people will ever forget the panels of UXM 312 -- its one of the back issue I got a copy and really looks good and appealing anyways for a straight person like me -- along with all her lovers covers -- BP 15, UXM 189, and Watx 24 -- and I think Im missing a key where they were on a dreamscape and Yukio was in it -- ill know if I see it trades

Incredible Member

TOO BAD THOSE PLENTY DIDN'T BUY THE BOOK AND I am using actual comic sales while you are using anecdotes. But have fun.

Who read comics lol I just started reading them. Obviously the comic wasn’t written for you. And when have BP book ever did good. how many book John Ridley selling lol ain’t that many.

Lols even marvel feature them in valentines and coupling articles so much for a non selling book dont you think? that probably marvel wont even want to talk about but they do -- you know what just cancelled again this week? Lols know the business man -- you dont want to cancel a book that sells -- moreso complete it as a two series book with one being a full complete 25 issues -- lols again some books doesnt even make it to print especially during covid or months after that -- lols this one just keeps assuming doesnt it --?
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 07-06-2022 at 03:51 PM.