Page 452 of 833 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502552 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    Oh I don't take it doesn't change that you said it. That's a you problem isn't it?
    You are right it is a you a problem.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Bending overbackwards to create arguments and shape facts to fit a distorted argument. Hence why I am tired of hearing about it. All that matters is that Ewing now has the charachter and he has acknowledged her title as hadari yao and fully plans on engaging her powers fully and unapologetically (he even stresses that this is not just fan service but a genuine exploration of the charachter and her capabilities), coates did what he did now he is gone and has found success elsewhere and is renown by scholars and academics. It all ended well for us storm fans and that is what matters.
    yes its clear whats happening at this point I'm fine to move on lol and agreed it all ended great for us.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Mighty Member

You are right it is a you a problem.
    You said it and the best part about it is that it's not my problem but yours, enjoy.

You said it and the best part about it is that it's not my problem but yours, enjoy.
    I agree it really is your problem.

Mighty Member

I agree it really is your problem.
    Accountability isn't your strong suit but enjoy your quote. I can't take responsibility for something I didn't say.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes its clear whats happening at this point I'm fine to move on lol and agreed it all ended great for us.
    It really did... like sometimes I remember where storm used to be and where she is now. And I am a little grateful for all those terrible years. It gives the renaissance that she has been experiencing since coates till this day and forward more impact. This is a charchter who has seen highs and lows and yet through it all has always remained enduring as an extremely vital part of comic history and pop culture. The first female leader of a mainstream comic in marvel and the first and most prominent black female charchter in all of comics. The queen of marvel regarded by even the shared amalgam universe as such pairing her with the queen of dc diana. I love this for her and for us. And now she is the queen of the solar system on a planet filled with proxy poc mutants where she is written by a very competent and very intelligent writer. I am very happy with where we are and excited for where the future will take storm and us.
    Last edited by Reigna; 06-25-2022 at 05:12 PM.

Accountability isn't your strong suit but enjoy your quote. I can't take responsibility for something I didn't say.
    I agree accountability isnt your strongest suit.

Mighty Member

I agree accountability isnt your strongest suit.
    Too bad we are talking about you

Too bad we are talking about you
    You mean you?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

It really did... like sometimes I remember where storm used to be and where she is now. And I am a little grateful for all those terrible years. It gives the renaissance that she has been experiencing since coates till this day and forward more impact. This is a charchter who has seen highs and lows and yet through it all has always remained enduring as an extremely vital part of comic history and pop culture. The first female leader of a mainstream comic in marvel and the first and most prominent black female charchter in all of comics. The queen of marvel regarded by even the shared amalgam universe as such pairing her with the queen of dc diana. I love this for her and for us. And now she is the queen of the solar system on a planet filled with proxy poc mutants where she is written by a very competent and very intelligent writer. I am very happy with where we are and excited for where the future will take storm and us.
    bravo bravo!!!! this is all that needs to be said nothing else matters imho.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    bravo bravo!!!! this is all that needs to be said nothing else matters imho.
    Exactly my friend. Like some things created a whole account just to make noise and I am like, dont you have a hobby? Dont you have a life? Hmmm it's a pity.

But anyways we move.
    IMG_20220621_065151.jpg

Mighty Member

You mean you?
    I got to give you credit. Your mirroring technique is excellent and I have to agree Coates is gone we got Ewing for a while and this is a great book. No, just you.

I got to give you credit. Your mirroring technique is excellent and I have to agree Coates is gone we got Ewing for a while and this is a great book. No, just you.
    Yes exactly just you.

stormylaugh.jpg

In the name of Storm.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    stormylaugh.jpg

In the name of Storm.
    What would you like Storm to say to the galactic illuminati?