Page 369 of 833 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419469 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 12488

The fact that the MCU doesn't want to recast T'Challa, and the fact T'Challa's comic runs have been so weak lately[many years], makes the concept of 'Black power couple' pretty fragile in this regard. Sam Wilson and Monica Rambeau would make for a better case these days...
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Let's be honest: they're not going to work out.

They've had a few cute moments over the years, but ultimately they are IP's of two very different franchises. Forcing them together always makes for a mismatch. At this point the bad outweighs the good. There should definitely be a positive Black couple in the Marvel universe, but this ain't it. Overlooking the toxic patterns in their relationship is worse than trying to prop up this flimsy house of cards as if it were ideal.

The fact that the MCU doesn't want to recast T'Challa, and the fact T'Challa's comic runs have been so weak lately[many years], makes the concept of 'Black power couple' pretty fragile in this regard. Sam Wilson and Monica Rambeau would make for a better case these days...
    Well, Sam Wilson is actually Banging Misty Knight. In fact they just went on a Date. Monica and Blue Marvel's relationship just disappeared due to Blue Marvel himself has just Vanished into the Marvel Universe Corn Fields.

Incredible Member

They don’t want to recast the 616 mcu version of tchalla. 838 tchalla could be already married to storm lol. It’s possible to many people ain’t over their relationship still waiting for that one good writer, that’s why they keep putting them together. Recently they retold tchalla story and once again storm is there. So it’s Obvious they’re not about to change anything. And to be 100% real if they put storm in the BP movie people would go crazy that’s $$ all day for the casuals and people who likes their relationship. lol Disney knows what they’re doing.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

X-Men Red #3 Preview

https://www.reddit.com/r/xmen/commen...red_3_preview/

AW YES!!! Abigail BRAND is about to GET IT!!!! Paybacks a BITCH and it's coming for YOU GIRL......

X-men; Red #3 looks interesting. I really hope Brand gets put in her place. Preferably by Storm. Now...

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

This is giving me life! I love seeing Storm and T'Challa together! I can't wait to read this issue!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    They don’t want to recast the 616 mcu version of tchalla. 838 tchalla could be already married to storm lol. It’s possible to many people ain’t over their relationship still waiting for that one good writer, that’s why they keep putting them together. Recently they retold tchalla story and once again storm is there. So it’s Obvious they’re not about to change anything. And to be 100% real if they put storm in the BP movie people would go crazy that’s $$ all day for the casuals and people who likes their relationship. lol Disney knows what they’re doing.

it's all a matter of personal preference all subjective. but it doesn't matter. right now all that matters is it is CANON they are a couple and loving each other!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    X-Men Red #3 Preview

AW YES!!! Abigail BRAND is about to GET IT!!!! Paybacks a BITCH and it's coming for YOU GIRL......

that does look good im glad manifold isn't gone
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    X-men; Red #3 looks interesting. I really hope Brand gets put in her place. Preferably by Storm. Now...

This is giving me life! I love seeing Storm and T'Challa together! I can't wait to read this issue!
    yasssssss my friend me too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it's all a matter of personal preference all subjective. but it doesn't matter. right now all that matters is it is CANON they are a couple and loving each other!

For real tho! I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts and I'm always going to be a fan of these two being together.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

X-Men Red #3 Preview

Damn I'm glad Manifold is still around.

For real tho! I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts and I'm always going to be a fan of these two being together.
    same here boo!! its such an exciting time!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    me as well. and glad cable isn't falling for the okie doke. I also hope frenzy is keeping her eye open.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Agreed. He is a cool character and I want some panel time between him and Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    They don’t want to recast the 616 mcu version of tchalla. 838 tchalla could be already married to storm lol.
    This is delusional.

Well, Sam Wilson is actually Banging Misty Knight. In fact they just went on a Date. Monica and Blue Marvel's relationship just disappeared due to Blue Marvel himself has just Vanished into the Marvel Universe Corn Fields.
    I was referring to their MCU counterpoints; you know, the actually profitable/ zeitgeist-effecting part of Marvel.

Agreed. He is a cool character and I want some panel time between him and Storm.
    me too. I love that Ewing is so respectful of canon and also of course Coates development. I was hoping for more interaction there but I will take it here in the now lol