Page 33 of 833 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133533 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    I can only hope we get something which is impossibly better because this really is it. The settings is perfect. I have no complaints.
    agreed. im hoping for a good story involving storm in this issue of BP coming out weds.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Aahh well, I have been saying that the forces that govern and generate weather phenomena also governs ocean currents, the tectonic movements of the planet, the internal workings of stars to the very motion and formation of galaxies. Infactvlike you said it's all the same the difference between them is scale and setting. Thermodynamics, fluid dynamics are two of the very vital principles that govern these natural environments so as an omega with the ability to manipulate all the fundamental forces that governs the weather she has that same dominion over all these environment like the ocean, the earth, the stars and the galaxy and now scientist are discovering these forces also affect the quantum realm. Any environment or system that is suceptible to rapid change due to stress or energy Differnetials can be influenced by her and quantum environments are as volatile as they come. That's really one beast of a power and very unique too, then you add on the fact that she has no upper limit and then it starts to make sense why even doom is deeply impressed with her capabilities and to an extent even fears them.

Exactly, that’s why I loved Claremont as a writer for her because he really understood how powerful she could be at her full potential. (At the micro and macro scale) She controls weather down to the smallest molecule. That’s so precise. The feat where she gathered stray hydrogen atoms to blow up Silver Surfer is vey underrated because she was able to sense the different densities of the atoms and gather hydrogen to a specific spot, (even though she’s not a telekinetic or matter manipulator technically) she did it better than them because she’s literally one with the elements. Also when Claremont explained how she could see a persons nervous system and their electrons firing and signaling before they are about to move a muscle so she has a faster reaction time was genius.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    agreed. im hoping for a good story involving storm in this issue of BP coming out weds.
    Yeah me too

Not sure if this was posted, but Joshua Swaby did a Storm variant cover for the upcoming X-Men #8!

https://www.instagram.com/sway_art/?hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Almost everything good that's happened to Storm in the last couple of years, happened in BP. (other then her becoming Regent of Mars and her Omega status)
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Everything good about Storm came out of x-men but some aspects were finally acknowledged in Bp after she was transported to the franchise and somewhat left in limbo after AvsX. Whether people want to believe it or not Storm was a modern goddess and was worshipped as such even without god head that is fact and in marvel gods are created through such an act. Heck even Emma's turning the treehouse into a sanctioned un team is borrowing Storm and her u.n acceptance of the x.se. team.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I'm still on the train of Storm and Black Panther going back to friends who would be there for each other if the need arises. For better or worse they are ingrained in each other's lives so it would look beyond odd if they suddenly never interacted again.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Almost everything good that's happened to Storm in the last couple of years, happened in BP. (other then her becoming Regent of Mars and her Omega status)
    100% fact

10char
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Spoilers someone who read the black panther #3 comic

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/01/24/bl...er-3-review-2/

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post

Must not click.... Well purchase tomorrow....
    Must.... Not...... Click!

thank you. I'm ready to read storm and BP interaction!!

Ain't that something

Ain't that something
    it is. love always finds a way to prevail:

OK. Returned from my self-imposed “banning” for posting that fan art like it was real lolz. Loving the chat topics and BP#3 preview is looking good/interesting. Its hard to align the review above with the solicit that seemed imply potential conflict. I’m hoping for great collaboration between John & Al if BP will (hopefully) appear in Red. I’d think he’d have interesting chemistry with the cast of that book, especially if Storm calls on him for aid.

Part of me likes the current relationship set up between T’Challa & Storm. They love each other, ideally there for each other when needed (even if that creates conflicts or comprising positions for them), but have their space to grow into their role ls and forge their own paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    OK. Returned from my self-imposed “banning” for posting that fan art like it was real lolz. Loving the chat topics and BP#3 preview is looking good/interesting. Its hard to align the review above with the solicit that seemed imply potential conflict. I’m hoping for great collaboration between John & Al if BP will (hopefully) appear in Red. I’d think he’d have interesting chemistry with the cast of that book, especially if Storm calls on him for aid.

Part of me likes the current relationship set up between T’Challa & Storm. They love each other, ideally there for each other when needed (even if that creates conflicts or comprising positions for them), but have their space to grow into their role ls and forge their own paths.
    exactly and agreed. complete agree your last part especially.

and u didn't have to ban yourself it was an understandable mistake lol