Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
Exactly to me the way this entire conversation has become tchororo is really weird to me. There is something far worse happening to bp as a charchter by the powers that be. Something very sinister. Storm not being tachala is a non factor to me, she will be with whomever she wants to be with end of story right now she dpesnt want to be with tachala because of all shenanigans... that's is more than ohk, will they come back together? I dont know. Will they give her another love interest who is more than powerful enough to keep up with her? Likely. Hey all you know storm might end up with one of the night members of the great ring. I dont care who she is with so far as they give that relationship the necessary development and respect that is needed for someone like storm. But to me after the AVX revelations? Tachala having protocols against his own wife? Yeah I realized that they being together ain't gonna work especially when you consider the sheer weight of the mantles upon them and who they are deep down. Maybe this goes against the black love grain most are striving for ororo, but her getting a new love interest won't be unpopular quiet the opposite infact especially when people were gushing over death in xof swords till he revealed he was a rotten cheater through and through, in and out. In the end people know storm as storm, unlike most of her other big female contemporaries is defined by no man, she is storm like wonder woman is wonder woman. Yes they have relationships and all but they are first and foremost who they are... another thing I hated was when they used to address her as queen of wakanda or after former queen of wakanda, like I am sorry do you not know who is before you? You think she is only tachala's wife or ex? The F? Show some motherf*cking respect.
Lets have a rest from the romantic relationships Storm cant handle while she reigns as Regent of Sol....shall we?? I have two targets moving forward -- the day she slaps Brand, and the day we find out who wins the battle between Isca The Unbeaten and Storm The Indomitable oh I really really really wish Ewing is not just teasing us...