Page 41 of 833 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141541 ... LastLast

I will say while I thought the characterization for Gambit felt a little weird in this issue I would love to see some Storm + Gambit time in the X-books. Looking forward to the CC book (no release date yet though?)

Incredible Member

I have a Theory. I think storm and tchalla are keeping their relationship a secret. When omolola asked tchalla whatÂ’s in Mars he saidÂ’ hopefully friends? Omolola also asked are you ever happy ? and he didnÂ’t answer lol. He was not trying to entertain her at all keeping whats out in Mars a mystery why wouldnÂ’t he say IÂ’m going to see my x wife gf whatever lol.

When he gets to Mars gambit talking about x husband lol I donÂ’t think he knows that theyÂ’re together or rogue. Storm also made sure omolola left and she made sure to ask whoÂ’s your little friend lol. Anyway tchalla had business to take care of with gentle but also happy to see storm. I low key feel like whatever they got going on they keeping it between them. If you really think about it the X-men and I donÂ’t think the people around tchalla knows that they are in a relationship. Correct me if IÂ’m wrong just a thought.

7CCE8A2D-6DC8-4338-B0B2-24931116CFAF.jpg

I still don't understand what Gentle and Tchalla's performance was all about, only Gambit, Rogue and Storm were there, and as far as I know only Storm was in the center of power. Gentle could have reappeared after Storm left and it would have made no difference. The drama seems to have been designed to deceive Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    That really was epic storm was on krakoa in the Pacific and could feel a disturbance in the earth all the way in South Africa. Her ecological/natural empathy is something we don't really touch on and neither does the xoffice. She has the unique ability to sense life force as she was able to sense a tree was dying, can sense the very essence of the entire planet and can sense of she or someone is I'll or is with child. I don't know if this is her magical god side or it is her mutation but this perception is really amazing
    I also do recall her explaining it to phoenix who was amazed seemingly relating it to telepathy/empathy but for nature and the universe at large. Like my Mother can even sense whether soil is polluted and dying or not.
    Thank you, I love it when writers explore this ecological and elemental empathy that Storm has, this moment was very interesting to see, I know some here don't like the "mother" personality that Ororo has gained over time, but I wanted to great to see her training young mutants with her elemental powers, but it seems that this role is only with telepaths, training other telepaths..

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Thank you, I love it when writers explore this ecological and elemental empathy that Storm has, this moment was very interesting to see, I know some here don't like the "mother" personality that Ororo has gained over time, but I wanted to great to see her training young mutants with her elemental powers, but it seems that this role is only with telepaths, training other telepaths..
    Yes exactly a 100% to all this.

Storm by Phil Jimenez

IMG_20220129_165459.jpg

The Queen of the heavens, Sovereign of the stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Storm by Phil Jimenez

IMG_20220129_165459.jpg

The Queen of the heavens, Sovereign of the stars.
    Love the change to these boots.

Amazing Member

For those who use Reddit and are interested, there’s an X-Men elimination vote going on with ~1000 votes every day. Jean just got eliminated today, hope Storm stays on top! Voting is on r/xmen

Quote Originally Posted by skyking View Post
    For those who use Reddit and are interested, there’s an X-Men elimination vote going on with ~1000 votes every day. Jean just got eliminated today, hope Storm stays on top! Voting is on r/xmen
    Some people are calling Storm a boring character to let their favorite character win!

I expect Storm to make it at the very least to the top 5. I am surprised Jean went this early but a lot of campaigning against her

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    I expect Storm to make it at the very least to the top 5. I am surprised Jean went this early but a lot of campaigning against her
    Storm and nightcrawler are the likely winners of this thing. Seems like storm really is ridiculously popular even amongst gamer boy creditors... I love that for them and us. Many expressed how they simply cant being themselves to vote storm out and how much the love her. And the post saying she is boring got hot water only for then to explain that it doesn't mean storm isn't their fave cause she is.

But I do think they made some good points about how storm is characterised in solos.

Thanks. I voted. I had to lol at some of the comments

Off topic but this Janet documentary got me all emotional. Her crying when talking about Michael and the way the industry tried to delete her legacy. Ooo Lord anyway next month should be some big Storm happenings

idk what r/xmen is. Link?

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Off topic but this Janet documentary got me all emotional. Her crying when talking about Michael and the way the industry tried to delete her legacy. Ooo Lord anyway next month should be some big Storm happenings
    Really what moments? I haven't seen which books are coming out next month except the marvel voices.