Page 358 of 833 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408458 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    once again nothing but truth. I would like to know your thoughts as to some domt want miss ro to have her moment to shine, without reading inbetween the lines. and we already know the opposite wouldn't happen because ... well it hasn't and there have plenty of Jean related articles since she was resurrected.

I love u so much dae!!!

both women can exist in their spaces and win without threatening the other.
    Butterfly ain't having it. lol. But i do see where your coming from and your point. All Hail the All Mother Ororo. Back to appreciating,
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

I love u so much dae!!!

Agreed; one of them being awesome doesn't diminish the other's awesomeness. Best friends don't need to be pitted against each other by fussy fans.

https://big-gay-apocalypse.tumblr.co...-karaoke-night
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Agreed; one of them being awesome doesn't diminish the other's awesomeness. Best friends don't need to be pitted against each other by fussy fans.

A friiiiiiiiiieeeeeeendshiiiiiiip thaaaaaaaaat wiiill neeeeeeever eeeeeeeend. I wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllll be StOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng! lol. Yas!
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Butterfly ain't having it. lol. But i do see where your coming from and your point. All Hail the All Mother Ororo. Back to appreciating,
    and thats on periodt!! Ororo is MUVA and what Vulcan found out the universe will soon know!!

Exactly boo!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I love u so much dae!!!

Love you too BfK, your “no bullshit” approach to life always takes me back to Claremont Storm 80’s attitude and it’s refreshing.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

So my friend just read X-Meb Red #2...and you know he had questions. First question...

Him: How did Storm do that?
    Me: This ain't your daddy's Storm, this is Omega Storm. Meaning we have no idea what she can do now.

The revelation on his face was glorious.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    So my friend just read X-Meb Red #2...and you know he had questions. First question...

Him: How did Storm do that?
    Me: This ain't your daddy's Storm, this is Omega Storm. Meaning we have no idea what she can do now.

The revelation on his face was glorious.
    That really was a moment x-men red #2 is one for the history books.

Storm in an upcoming house of x 1992
    XMML04.jpg
    This version monologuing whilst terraforming the entire planet will be a sight to behold.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    XMML04.jpg
    This version monologuing whilst terraforming the entire planet will be a sight to behold.
    Look forward to Storm's planet-sized speech.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

This song is totally in my head now.

I wonder if either of these ladies can sing. It's cannon that Storm can dance, but I don't know about her singing ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post

I wonder if either of these ladies can sing. It's cannon that Storm can dance, but I don't know about her singing ability.
    In my head she sings like The Whitney Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post

There was this instance. X-Women by Chris Claremont and Milo Manara.

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    There was this instance. X-Women by Chris Claremont and Milo Manara.

Yep storm has the voice and stage presence of a bonified rock god. I would love for her to have a music number where she rocks and rages... that will be one of the most epic things ever on screen. Imagine an MCU film where storm takes a mile and starts belting for the gods with the entire planet as her stage.

Yep storm has the voice and stage presence of a bonified rock god. I would love for her to have a music number where she rocks and rages... that will be one of the most epic things ever on screen. Imagine an MCU film where storm takes a mile and starts belting for the gods with the entire planet as her stage.
    It is possible. Guardians of the Galaxy started a new -and unfortunate- trend of them putting music in their movies to add to the comedy.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

XMML04.jpg
    I would be here for every word of her GOSPEL!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!