Page 256 of 833 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306356756 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 12488
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yall can do what yall want but if I ask a question in the future and wanna ask about goddess storm and if its picked to be asked then, yes I will do it. Hadari yao be praised! no one is harassing him on his social or sending him hostile, incessant tweets and/or emails asking about goddess stuff, at least im not. Also it should be noted it wasn't a random question. it was directely linked to issue 1 where it was said she must bring balance to arrakko, which coincidentally ties into her goddess name she who preserves the balance of all natural things.

furthermore all questions asked were reviewed and presented to Mr. Ewing via the team at aipt. So if AIPT thought is was good enough to be mentioned im perfectly content. that said, yall want yall questions answered and dont like others questions , its simple - how about ask better ones :P

no shade

Lol I posted this on my tweeter. I knew he had to read the BP books that didn’t come out of no where he got that from the intergalactic of wankanda lol. I believe we will see a few things coming out of those BP books lol. Low key think a lot of x men fans don’t read them. So to them it sounds like something that was never said lol idk but I’m keeping my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yall can do what yall want but if I ask a question in the future and wanna ask about goddess storm and if its picked to be asked then, yes I will do it. Hadari yao be praised! no one is harassing him on his social or sending him hostile, incessant tweets and/or emails asking about goddess stuff, at least im not. Also it should be noted it wasn't a random question. it was directely linked to issue 1 where it was said she must bring balance to arrakko, which coincidentally ties into her goddess name she who preserves the balance of all natural things.

furthermore all questions asked were reviewed and presented to Mr. Ewing via the team at aipt. So if AIPT thought is was good enough to be mentioned im perfectly content. that said, yall want yall questions answered and dont like others questions , its simple - how about ask better ones :P

no shade
    Yeah, I don't know what Ewing's gonna do with it. But much of his recent work deals with fatalism.
    Let's see what Ewing will do with Ororo's Destiny.

I think your question is very good and Ewing gave a very good answer.
    But I did see a lot of negative comments about Ewing that were unreasonable. I once saw a guy complain that Ewing never interacts with readers, so he hates ewing. Such people are really annoying.
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 04-22-2022 at 01:45 AM.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    evry day we galaing. Feel under the weather today so this made me feel better some.

Attachment 120472
    That’s pretty Cool. I like it.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 04-22-2022 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Yeah, I don't know what Ewing's gonna do with it. But much of his recent work deals with fatalism.
    Let's see what Ewing will do with Ororo's Destiny.

I think your question is very good and Ewing gave a very good answer.
    But I did see a lot of negative comments about Ewing that were unreasonable. I once saw a guy complain that Ewing never interacts with readers, so he hates ewing. Such people are really annoying.
    Yeah saw that on twitter. A writer is only obligated to write a good story. Some writers dont like interacting with the public sometimes we forget but these are people who have lives to live. The question was good the answer was sincere. Now let's wait and see, its just that the waiting is too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Yeah saw that on twitter. A writer is only obligated to write a good story. Some writers dont like interacting with the public sometimes we forget but these are people who have lives to live. The question was good the answer was sincere. Now let's wait and see, its just that the waiting is too long.
    Yes, too long.
    I hope we'll see at least issue 10 by the end of the year.

I don’t blame him. Fans are crazy. His response to the question was perfect. Hopefully it stopped those people from asking the same damn question all the time. Lol Like how much clearer does Ewing need to be.

There was storyline where a variant storm who was a goddess berated 616 storm for literally following Xavier and wasting her potential. I cant remember the comic but she told... well yelled at storm that she was wasting her self when she could be more. And you know what I agree with her. Storm is really not ambitious with her potential it's kinda sad all this rich family legacy and she simply is not doing anything with it. We as a fandom give bobby a lot of flack for not being ambitious to develop his powerset and skills but worse can be said for storm who literally like I said is just sitting on a HUGE legacy and is running around talking about how she ain't no queen lol. Like I know her ancestors are shaking their head screaming, crying and throwing up in the celestial realm.
    Im interested to see this panel...do drop it when you remember the issue Imma get that copy well if it shows up in my back issue hunts -- thanks in advance

To the fan who asked "how Claremont" and that rumor of him returning -- yes please... so for just sharing-- I like how he explained the "Marvel" does it behind the scenes in this podcast perhaps this would enlighten https://player.fm/series/marvels-pul...hris-claremont its kinda old but I am waiting for current interviews from him too... especially with the Gambit one coming in...and I am liking his thought process as always -- so perhaps the questions wont really be in XMR eventually but also in Gambit where she is a guest focus ( lols what else is that Cairo quote means) -- so enjoy --
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 04-22-2022 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    To the fan who asked "how Claremont" and that rumor of him returning -- yes please... so for just sharing-- I like how he explained the "Marvel" does it behind the scenes in this podcast perhaps this would enlighten https://player.fm/series/marvels-pul...hris-claremont its kinda old but I am waiting for current interviews from him too... especially with the Gambit one coming in...and I am liking his thought process as always -- so perhaps the questions wont really be in XMR eventually but also in Gambit where she is a guest focus ( lols what else is that Cairo quote means) -- so enjoy --
    He did say in an interview that storm wont be able to use her abilities well in the upcoming gambit book due to the fact that she is tooo strong and it will not be fair to the villans. So instead she will be a sidekick charchter who occasionally helps gambit get out of trouble. Maybe he will touch 9n the lore of stone and give more on that. But it is a gambit solo so I don't expect anything.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    evry day we galaing. Feel under the weather today so this made me feel better some.

Attachment 120472
    Oh, I hadn’t seen it coloured, fantastic job. I love the dynamism of your art.

He did say in an interview that storm wont be able to use her abilities well in the upcoming gambit book due to the fact that she is tooo strong and it will not be fair to the villans. So instead she will be a sidekick charchter who occasionally helps gambit get out of trouble. Maybe he will touch 9n the lore of stone and give more on that. But it is a gambit solo so I don't expect anything.
    Even Little Ro is too strong for a villain, typical Claremont. lol

Yes, Gambit is still stuck in Kox. It's good to give Gambit fans a solo.

I love me some Gambit and Storm team up. YAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I love me some Gambit and Storm team up. YAY!!!
    Yes, I like their friendship.

It looks like he might die.

It looks like he might die.
    I medicated enough to say this. A writer has a serious problem when they want to kill gambit. Out of all the characters Gambit. Gambit is literally the coolest x-men. The one who accepts everyone for who they are right where they are and if they change, he'll accept them too. Gambit is the x-men's constant because of that and the funniest part is only a few x-men really know it but others feel it, that's why Storm will always stand gambit. Gambit is like the one character where i feel his mutant power of charm works on the reader. lol i'm proably not making much sense, sorry.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/