Page 336 of 833 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Your right. It IS fun for me.
    I personally am enjoying the tears.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    As to be expected people's is MAD. People are claiming this to be PIS, but that's ok. It's only going to get WORSE for them from here on out.
    I know right, but I love that the majority of the fandom at least in twitter and YouTube are gagging and proclaiming her praise to them it was a hundred percent earned because finally a writer is writing storm with the respect she deserves vulcan is no push over that's true but ororo has been doing this since the cold war. The fact that many had forgotten just how powerful she is a sin in of itself and a disgrace to the xoffice.

Comic breakdown on youtube said it best yes they are both omega but storm has training and experience that Vulcan can never match. Especially considering ororo keeps getting better and better.

This user made the perfect point and it's absolutely true.

The thing here is: Vulcan isn't being disrespected. Storm is being respected. She is FINALLY being written as an omega with all the science behind her powers and the importance behind her character. I know you're used to see strong chars as Vulcan freely written as-- #XSpoilers https://t.co/49WO8KKLAI

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    This user made the perfect point and it's absolutely true.

The thing here is: Vulcan isn't being disrespected. Storm is being respected. She is FINALLY being written as an omega with all the science behind her powers and the importance behind her character. I know you're used to see strong chars as Vulcan freely written as-- #XSpoilers https://t.co/49WO8KKLAI
    yes I saw this quote and completely agree with the poster's position. for so long it has been storm who been lowballed. it has been her who couldn't use her powers because there was no weather. Ewing reminded us exactly what she can do (manipulate energy) and of her indomitable will and the result of both when they work in concert to defeat an enemy. nothing should be a shock here.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

I know right, but I love that the majority of the fandom at least in twitter and YouTube are gagging and proclaiming her praise to them it was a hundred percent earned because finally a writer is writing storm with the respect she deserves vulcan is no push over that's true but ororo has been doing this since the cold war. The fact that many had forgotten just how powerful she is a sin in of itself and a disgrace to the xoffice.

Comic breakdown on youtube said it best yes they are both omega but storm has training and experience that Vulcan can never match. Especially considering ororo keeps getting better and better.
    Exactly. I was just telling that to my other Storm Fans that i'm noticing that in other threads and Discussion forums. People seem to be OK with how this went down. Even some Vulcan fans said they are fine with it.

Yall must saw a teaser for the movie 3000 years of longing and the actress playing queen sheba Aamito Lagum is stunning. hope we get her likeness to play ororo.

IMG_20220518_205513.jpg

Aamito_Portrait.jpg

Meanwhile....Storm in a comic book Store....

IMG_20220519_045857.jpg
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 05-18-2022 at 02:03 PM.

Yall must saw a teaser for the movie 3000 years of longing and the actress playing queen sheba Aamito Lagum is stunning. hope we get her likeness to play ororo.

IMG_20220518_205513.jpg

Aamito_Portrait.jpg
    she gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    I mean come on the Marvels....Storm in a comic book Store....

IMG_20220519_045857.jpg
    that book needs to hurry up and be canceled. I'm tired of seeing references to it lol

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    that book needs to hurry up and be canceled. I'm tired of seeing references to it lol
    Lols im so sorry ....ahahaha I just thought this was awkward I mean which one do you think she'll pick up right? Or which ones she should not...ayt... Just a break on all this Vulcan I havent gone over to immortal x yet --

Lols im so sorry ....ahahaha I just thought this was awkward I mean which one do you think she'll pick up right? Or which ones she should not...ayt... Just a break on all this Vulcan I havent gone over to immortal x yet --
    its ok. it just really highlights the difference in quality we are getting in each book. haven't read immortal yet but hearing this was really good too.

Incredible Member

That is another topic for another issue btw...but id still vote that she becomes a mother -- if they wanted too -- or if at some point that is revisited -- the least I want for my favorite character to be portrayed is that she cant stay true to what she stands for as in life -- and i think ive mentioned it before if she can create a planet back to life having a kid of her own is also complimentary of that -- even goddess in rl stories have children -- dont worry its not something I wanna push yet too but -- its some kind of "power play" -- just look at Wanda -- while they made her crazy (again) motherhood is a powerful story line by itself and not just because I am a woman ahaha dont have my own kids but motherhood in its own right is a medical study in itself and probably boring for children to read but neither is it as a weakest storyline supposedly....so im willing to wait for marvel to take a taste of anatomy writing with the incoming -- before they deal with biological motherhood -- so far they can do this with other women of marvel but again im not gonna stress myself with whats not there -- i just posted her leadership conversation with her futuristic son in BP which is again when handled right would compliment her more than a woman who overpowers the scenes as just a mutant goddess...in due time -- the translation to being adoptive mother is in my opinion a weak story, but queen mother is heavier sorry for me -- thats what I am hoping this "mother" meant that would be Queen Ramonda -- twice the disappointment that Angela Bassett isnt storm ayt? Ahahaha again not stressing let this pass -- happy red day!

Lol me and you are on the same page. We just got to wait for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    A spoiling non spoiler.

just had to comment again on how perfect this spoiler non spoiler was lol

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    she gorgeous!
    Yes she is. I will be watching that movie to see if she can act like really act, if so I will throw my lot with her and start her campaign as ororo. That's if Michaela isnt ororo already.