Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
Great interview from Ewing. Can not wait for red. Unfortunately one can not preorder yet, at least not digitally as when i searched the month of 4/2022 for upcoming releases that you can predorder marvel hasn't seem to send the memo out. maybe shops have like a first dip thing but it's definitely not good to have all initial ordering having to be done through one system and sort of at the control and whim of people who i doubt are checking for Storm. I hope shop ordering is watched very closely around april cause if they order less than what Al generally sells on smaller franchises than houston we have a problem.

Also the preordering thing can be a bit messy like does someone need to walk to a shop just to preorder a book. A link at the bottom of the article would be nice to preorder options for people who may have been fan of storm, i trust them spreading the information more than i trust shop owners deciding on what people want to read.

And just wanted to add this is the exact reason why wolverine and some characters are in every book, it's not cause they actually sale it's because people behind the scenes are more likely to order them and if you claim wolverine, or such and such is popular and they are in a book with a character you don't like it's harder to justify not ordering a book with what you called a "big seller" in it.
Yes but the X-Men on the title migh help sales I hope..the book definitely has as much hype around it as immortal X-Men does and both are currently perceived to be the two major books of destiny of X. X-Men is there but imx and X-Men red are what most people seem to be talking about for destiny of X.

I hope it really does well..from th interview he seems to have pured a lot of labour into this creating something spectacular and as casseli said make history. I don't doubt we would be well fed as Ewing said. We shall fest for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
and thsts on period.

facts! im a feats material gworl. ok. make it so like Claremont used to do which was have a great feat connected to a great story. I need both.

me either lolol

well we got weather goddess feats where she created sustained weather and sun/'light source for an entire planet. not sure how u top this but I'm ready.

hello and thank you. receipts will be ever flowing.
All I know is that when casseli was talking about the panels he has drawn he simply said one thing " watch STORM!" out of the abundance of the heart the mouth soeaketh and he saying that means we are about to get what we have been desperately wanting for decades storm being STORM!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
and remember storm is a bigger god (^_^)
Exactly! When storm said no entity can protect doom from her wrath she was not just saying words for words sake