Page 29 of 833 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129529 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Great interview from Ewing. Can not wait for red. Unfortunately one can not preorder yet, at least not digitally as when i searched the month of 4/2022 for upcoming releases that you can predorder marvel hasn't seem to send the memo out. maybe shops have like a first dip thing but it's definitely not good to have all initial ordering having to be done through one system and sort of at the control and whim of people who i doubt are checking for Storm. I hope shop ordering is watched very closely around april cause if they order less than what Al generally sells on smaller franchises than houston we have a problem.

Also the preordering thing can be a bit messy like does someone need to walk to a shop just to preorder a book. A link at the bottom of the article would be nice to preorder options for people who may have been fan of storm, i trust them spreading the information more than i trust shop owners deciding on what people want to read.

And just wanted to add this is the exact reason why wolverine and some characters are in every book, it's not cause they actually sale it's because people behind the scenes are more likely to order them and if you claim wolverine, or such and such is popular and they are in a book with a character you don't like it's harder to justify not ordering a book with what you called a "big seller" in it.
    Yes but the X-Men on the title migh help sales I hope..the book definitely has as much hype around it as immortal X-Men does and both are currently perceived to be the two major books of destiny of X. X-Men is there but imx and X-Men red are what most people seem to be talking about for destiny of X.

I hope it really does well..from th interview he seems to have pured a lot of labour into this creating something spectacular and as casseli said make history. I don't doubt we would be well fed as Ewing said. We shall fest for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    and thsts on period.

facts! im a feats material gworl. ok. make it so like Claremont used to do which was have a great feat connected to a great story. I need both.

me either lolol

well we got weather goddess feats where she created sustained weather and sun/'light source for an entire planet. not sure how u top this but I'm ready.

hello and thank you. receipts will be ever flowing.
    All I know is that when casseli was talking about the panels he has drawn he simply said one thing " watch STORM!" out of the abundance of the heart the mouth soeaketh and he saying that means we are about to get what we have been desperately wanting for decades storm being STORM!

and remember storm is a bigger god (^_^)
    Exactly! When storm said no entity can protect doom from her wrath she was not just saying words for words sake

IMMORTAL X-MEN #2
    Kieron Gillen (W) • Lucas Werneck (A) • Cover by Mark Brooks
    Spider-Man Variant Cover by KAARE ANDREWS
    QUIET COUNCIL VARIANT COVER BY PHIL NOTO • VARIANT COVER BY ROD REIS
    EMERGENCY COUNCIL MEETING!
    Magneto leaving the council means big shoes need to be filled. Selene demonstrating her foot size by crushing the whole island beneath it is unorthodox, yet compelling. Can the Quiet Council resist?
    Last edited by juan678; 01-20-2022 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

IMMORTAL X-MEN #2
    Magneto leaving the council means big shoes need to be filled. Selene demonstrating her foot size by crushing the whole island beneath it is unorthodox, yet compelling. Can the Quiet Council resist?
    X-Men Cover art has been amazing lately...

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    X-Men Cover art has been amazing lately...
    It really has. They should release a book of variants at the end of the year or something. I'd buy it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

IMMORTAL X-MEN #2
    Cool cover love seeing Selene thrive

IMMORTAL X-MEN #2
    Great cover!

Have we ever seen Storm or Magneto fight Selene before?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Great cover!

Have we ever seen Storm or Magneto fight Selene before?
    LOVE seeing Selene! I want to say yes. Storm defeated (may be killed?) Selene in classic Uncanny when she was powerless by using Warlock to infect her with the transmode virus. I want to say that Selene fought both Doom & Magneto before and held her own for a bit.

A full on fight with her for any of tje QC would be…epic. Even as an non-omega she’s a beast one of my fave villainesses.
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 01-20-2022 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    LOVE seeing Selene! I want to say yes. Storm defeated (may be killed?) Selene in classic Uncanny when she was powerless by using Warlock to infect her with the transmode virus. I want to say that Selene fought both Doom & Magneto before and held her own for a bit.

A full on fight with her for any of tje QC would be…epic. Even as an non-omega she’s a beast one of my fave villainesses.
    Thanks!

Yes, I love Selene too. Selene is having such fun in that cover, just look at her smile!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

That Selene cover is amazing! I really hope she gets some love. Can't wait to see what's going to go down!
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Do you guys have the article where Hickman says storm's arc would take place over some years.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Storm having a child is a step she certainly must take, she needs to establish her lineage, her family, it would be a big evolution to see her as a Mother (but please no generic stories to find a reason for the baby to grow faster as coming from a future, etc.) But seeing the direction she's heading, I think it's too soon for her to have a baby early in her ascension, and we're not sure what the writers would do with her after that (having a history of being more able to contain her power of what I will actually explore, I can take some deduction that wouldn't be so good), I don't know why, but considering that Storm was acting as Krakoa's Mother who initiated the ceremonies, her baby could be seen as something holy, Messiah?
    I totally agree to withhold any baby plans until we get this Regency established...including futuristic shroom babies - the size of Major X please...especially since it doesnt even do anything to add up to her current reputation...leave the 616 timeline dedicated to her Regency please...

If they decide then to add a baby storyline...It doesnt have to be Messiah storyline but im okay just to see her "heir"...eventually sure...(im okay with the 7 year timeframe with Dark ages as long as the story of her regency gives a satisfactory performance before they take her to her potential "motherhood" ventures) but let her keep that gorgeous X throne....its not yet even seen at the time of this post, and yet we already have previews of it being destroyed...what gives???
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 01-21-2022 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I'm still looking for that elusive issue where Ororo made it rain on Sol with no air, atmosphere, or water to form clouds.
    Oh, really? I wanted to know the issue too.

and remember storm is a bigger god (^_^)
    Butter! Where have you been? Are you alright?

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Do you guys have the article where Hickman says storm's arc would take place over some years.
    No, but I would like to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Are you talking about this?

https://www.gamesradar.com/expect-so...ckman-in-2021/