Page 745 of 833 FirstFirst ... 245645695735741742743744745746747748749755795 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I couldn't really tell looks like cerebro to me too. none physics still can't use cerebro right? if so that will be interesting but it's just a cover so could mean anything.
    Well, Ororo all her years as Charles's student must know a few tricks.Maybe she used cerebro to strengthen her connection to the universe.
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 12-02-2022 at 05:51 PM.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    Getting into her vialln era bag I see. First magneto then the Xavier twins what next apocalypse at year 1000?
    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Lmao not Cassandra!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Lmao warn me next time if I'm going to be hitting the floor this hard to laugh.
    LOL, now whoever thought putting Cassandra's Face on Storm's Body would be funny?.............they have succeeded. But, the disrespect! EW Storm can't look like that when she old. And WHY does she have Brown Eyes?? Is it that hard to remember that she has Blue Eyes?? So, annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post

But, Ororo herself didn't say that aloud or to her
    self now did she?

No, it was the narration that told us the reader that... Then she sorta died
    I don't understand the Point your trying to make here......

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    LOL, now whoever thought putting Cassandra's Face on Storm's Body would be funny?.............they have succeeded. But, the disrespect! EW Storm can't look like that when she old. And WHY does she have Brown Eyes?? Is it that hard to remember that she has Blue Eyes?? So, annoying.
    That's just a matter of yu's artistic style.Luckily it was just the cover.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    she can remember so long as it never comes to fruition. I would hate to see storm end up like this when so much more is hidden beneath the surface.

I didnt quite follow black vortex but it was supposed to reflect their ultimate form right? it wasn't supposed to be an evil ultimate version of the character? if not I dont get the random destruction of the planet either lol. maybe that is why she chooses to her mortality over embracing her true gifts.

with what I've seen so far you are absolutely correct. still mad they gave her fire her and nothing came from it.
    I am a simple guy lolz. To me she could've been destroying a Brood planet or some other abomination. To me even a Storm like that wouldn't turn off her morality. Buuuuuuut I would put out the idea that her sense of morality would become wider and perhaps more muddy and gray? One would assume that in this expanded form she would get some sort of universal awareness that would put her mindset beyond that of just an Earthling.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Do they ever actually have a point or just continue to do some half-assed attempt at trolling? As long as I've been here I don't think I've ever seen them add anything of substance or even just a positive post to this thread. It's always some "gotcha" deal with them or a post trying to stir up sh1t.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    That's just a matter of yu's artistic style.Luckily it was just the cover.
    What if it's not even Storm lmao. Like what if the the brown eyes were intentionally done as a clue. Like yes this is a black woman with white hair and is wearing Storm's diadem and cape, but we can see that at every Con event.

This could be a loyal follower of hers while our Storm is fighting amongst the stars.

Let me dream pls. Ty.

Do they ever actually have a point or just continue to do some half-assed attempt at trolling? As long as I've been here I don't think I've ever seen them add anything of substance or even just a positive post to this thread. It's always some "gotcha" deal with them or a post trying to stir up sh1t.
    I'm going with Trolling, but I keep falling for it. LOL

What if it's not even Storm lmao. Like what if the the brown eyes were intentionally done as a clue. Like yes this is a black woman with white hair and is wearing Storm's diadem and cape, but we can see that at every Con event.

This could be a loyal follower of hers while our Storm is fighting amongst the stars.

Let me dream pls. Ty.
    Ororo has been directly mentioned in solicitations.The comic is called Storm & The Brotherhood of Mutants, and it wouldn't make sense if Storm herself wasn't on the cover.

Oh, I think the successor to Storm will be Ironfire.

BANNED

My point was on the page I posted from UX-Men #165 and Ororo herself clearly DID NOT state that taking Energy from the Earth and Stars is pretty easy for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    My point was on the page I posted from UX-Men #165 and Ororo herself clearly DID NOT state that taking Energy from the Earth and Stars is pretty easy for her.
    Well, that doesn't take away the fact that what she did was an EASY task to do. So, i'm not sure what your trying to argue here.

Well, that doesn't take away the fact that what she did was an EASY task to do. So, i'm not sure what your trying to argue here.
    What they're trying to argue is that narration alone isn't enough when it comes to Storm. The character herself has to say it bc what the writer says doesn't count.

So since Ororo didn't say it was easy to do then clearly the narration is to be ignored.

You never understand what a troll is talking about.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I am a simple guy lolz. To me she could've been destroying a Brood planet or some other abomination. To me even a Storm like that wouldn't turn off her morality. Buuuuuuut I would put out the idea that her sense of morality would become wider and perhaps more muddy and gray? One would assume that in this expanded form she would get some sort of universal awareness that would put her mindset beyond that of just an Earthling.
    I so love the way you think. I'm going to have to cosign all of this lolol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    You never understand what a troll is talking about.
    True. Not, sure why this is being argued in the first place.

What they're trying to argue is that narration alone isn't enough when it comes to Storm. The character herself has to say it bc what the writer says doesn't count.

So since Ororo didn't say it was easy to do then clearly the narration is to be ignored.
    Lol Good thing we don't follow that type of Logic, because clearly that is Flawed. Who cares if Storm didn't verbally say it. The Action was done how else are we going to understand what Storm did if the Narrator doesn't tell us.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

im not sure why anyone still engages with that poster they been doing that lame mess for at least dang near 10+ years now. hey znop gurl.

anyway Ewing if you reading this I want my goddess elemental power feats please and thank you. we got goddess storm Coates, creating stars from nothing Erica, and soon to be mystical storm from Steph. Why all the really good stuff coming from outside the xoffice???
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!