Page 563 of 833 FirstFirst ... 63463513553559560561562563564565566567573613663 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 12488
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    You didn't call T'challa a bitch for doing it. You reserved that title for Storm, so in light of those points your argument is gaslighting and nonsensical. Don't pretend like you call him out for bad behavior we all know you don't.

if tchalla acts like a d!ck I would certainly call him out. I did it enough during the avx days but we're well beyond that. now the only person especially in this latest issue of black panther behaving poorly is ororo, hence why I said what I said.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-12-2022 at 12:46 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    if tchalla acts like a d!ck I would certainly call him out. I did it enough during the avx days but we're well beyond that. now the only person especially in this latest issue of black panther behaving poorly is ororo, hence why I said what I said.
    Except your standards are different for each but that's OK do you Here's some unsolicited advice, maybe stop calling Ororo a bitch in her own appreciation thread. .

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Facts but that's exactly what i saw when coates had her tell another woman she could f#*I$ him but know that she is the one because men.

I'm sorry this marvel edit: Because BLACK men.
    she told her to be there for tchalla because she wouldn't always be able to. she has xmen duties you know lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    It's erroneous notion that black women have to swallow whatever BS thrown their way and take it. If they refuse, they are *insert mysogynoir slur* here.

well first the only erroneous part is that you've concluded my statement of ororo treatment of tchalla as a blanket statement on all black women. tchalla asked ororo not to leave him and her response to that was harsh which i characterized as being a bitch, because it simply was. if Emma or scott said that to him it would still qualify as it has nothing to do with the race or gender of the character but their action.

secondly, as tchalla explained to ororo they've both kept things from one another. ororo didn't tell tchalla of her plans to steal from wakanda during xos. so for her to be so outraged at his behavior is hypocritical but ultimately considering the 3-4 years the two have worked together prior to Ridley bp it was forced and bad writing. a completely made up character was created that he trusted more than ororo yet there have been years of stories where the opposite was stated.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-12-2022 at 01:04 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Except your standards are different for each but that's OK do you Here's some unsolicited advice, maybe stop calling Ororo a bitch in her own appreciation thread. .
    you're not about to gaslight me friend. not that this needs to be said but considering you may be "new" around these parts just so u know im one of ororos biggest fans. me being as such doesnt insulate her from my criticism especially in context to her being poorly written in a recent issue she was featured in. but nice try.

Mighty Member

you're not about to gaslight me friend. not that this needs to be said but considering you may be "new" around these parts just so u know im one of ororos biggest fans. me being as such doesnt insulate her from my criticism especially in context to her being poorly written in a recent issue she was featured in. but nice try.

I am not gaslighting you I am calling out your hypocrisy. You defended T'challa's right to place a spy and assassin on her world while calling her a bitch for being angry about it

I am not gaslighting you I am calling out your hypocrisy. You defended T'challa's right to place a spy and assassin on her world while calling her a bitch for being angry about it

he as a leader who is protecting his nation has a right to do that . just as ororo has a right to protect her people. whether his approach was wrong or not is arguable but he still has that right. her being cold to him in a moment where he was at his lowest is something completely separate.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-12-2022 at 02:16 PM.

Mighty Member

he as a leader who is protecting his nation has a right to do that . just as ororo has a right to protect her people. whether his approach was wrong or not is arguable but he still has that right. her being cold to him in a moment where is at his lowest isn't the same.
    It's not arguable. He turned her ward into an assassin to destroy her land if things popped off over nothing and then lied about it. Her being cold to him in a moment of weakness was appropriate. If he didn't want that reaction all he had to do was tell the truth. She wasn't a bitch for waking away. It's called boundaries.
    Last edited by OG Storm; 08-12-2022 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Attachment 123841

The Regent herself has returned to Arakko!
    Oh this gives me life.

It's not arguable. He turned her ward into an assassin to destroy her land if things popped off over nothing and then lied about it. Her being cold to him in a moment of weakness was appropriate. If he didn't want that reaction all he had to do was tell the truth. She wasn't a bitch for waking away. It's called boundaries.
    who did gentle kill? what information did he disseminate back to Tchalla? he didn't even know of the resurrection protocols so clearly he wasn't there as a mole meant to harm arrakko/krakoa. moreover, he told her he would share with her the details when he could he didn't lie about anything technically. no one said she had to stay. the comments him no longer being king, the unnecessary shade was why she is bitch in that moment.

the gates were destroyed right? curious to see how she got back to Mars.
    It would be quite a feat if she flew back to Mars on her own. After all, Earth and Mars are 99.703 million mi apart.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Mighty Member

who did gentle kill? what information did he disseminate back to Tchalla? he didn't even know of the resurrection protocols so clearly he wasn't there as a mole meant to harm arrakko/krakoa. moreover, he told her he would share with her the details when he could he didn't lie about anything technically. no one said she had to stay. the comments him no longer being king, the unnecessary shade was why she is bitch in that moment.
    He literally was a trained assassin and didn't report the resurrection protocols. Him not killing anyone doesn't negate his role. He was still sent to kill and destroy. That was his purpose. She repeated what T'challa said he wasn't king. He said those words after lying to her. That doesn't make her a bitch but if you want to keep arguing it does feel free. He renounced the throne, he fought for wakanda to be free of it. She didn't say that to wound him but to really make the moment crystal clear. She literally fought for wakanda to be free from the attempted coup. Why would she then attempt to wound him then. It makes no sense.
    Last edited by OG Storm; 08-12-2022 at 03:34 PM.

He literally was a trained assassin and didn't report the resurrection protocols. Him not killing anyone doesn't negate his role. He was still sent to kill and destroy. That was his purpose. She repeated what T'challa said he wasn't king. He said those words after lying to her. That doesn't make her a bitch but if you want to keep arguing it does feel free. He renounced the throne, he fought for wakanda to be free of it. She didn't say that to wound him but to really make the moment crystal clear. She literally fought for wakanda to be free from the attempted coup. Why would she then attempt to wound him then. It makes no sense.
    I see you didn't answer any of my questions. He told her he would tell her what was going on when he worked through it. He never lied to her.

And if you didn't see her cold response as bitchy then than is on you. I disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    It would be quite a feat if she flew back to Mars on her own. After all, Earth and Mars are 99.703 million mi apart.
    if she were flying by way if solar winds maybe it could possibly.. those move as fast as:

one million miles per hour

would take her about 4 days to get there.

Mighty Member

I see you didn't answer any of my questions. He told her he would tell her what was going on when he worked through it. He never lied to her.

And if you didn't see her cold response as bitchy then than is on you. I disagree.
    But he did work through it. He canceled the program and never told her. That is still a lie. Why would I answer questions that have nothing to do with the plot? Hell everyone including him say he lied to her and even he admits it. So you going to argue with the writer, the character, storm and everyone else in the actual book?
    Last edited by OG Storm; 08-12-2022 at 04:33 PM.

if she were flying by way if solar winds maybe it could possibly.. those move as fast as:

one million miles per hour

would take her about 4 days to get there.
    Or maybe she was so angry that some random jerk had destroyed her Broken Land that she flew even faster.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.