Page 565 of 833 FirstFirst ... 65465515555561562563564565566567568569575615665 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 12488
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Oh. Gotchyah...

Even if it's off by an an hour it's far shorter than her getting there on her own power....though It really would be interesting to see how Ewing facilitates that feat that in such a short space of time.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-12-2022 at 05:18 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    Right because he couldn't have gotten some alone time on the space flight back? He had alone time and still didn't tell her, he could have pulled her aside during their good byes and told her but he didn't.
    she attacked him before he was even able to work through resolving it as gentle told her everything after he left to address the assassins. you do recall the order of the story correct?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-12-2022 at 05:25 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Ikr they haven't even scratched the surface of what she's capable of...
    I know its so exciting Ewing will be showing all of what she can do. and what I love other characters are getting just as much love as her. that magneto feat was out of this world lol.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    I couldn't find it, but I went back to 90 and found that Storm could deflect Gambit attacks with lightning.

Attachment 123856
    why thank you my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    And it could be a lot less depending on how close the planets are in their orbits. For example according to NASA, "the next Mars Close Approach is Dec. 8, 2022, when the Red Planet will be only 38.6 million miles (62.07 million kilometers) from Earth." So it's totally doable.
    oh great information thank you for sharing and great point.

I don't think I made it clear, but when I say portal, I mean mutants with the ability to transport other people.
    we don't have any omega teleporters. I mean perhaps manifold could but thats quite a bit of distance to travel on his own. maybe would have to use another mutant and create a circuit like they did to go to hot room.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Yeah, there's no problem whether she gets back to Arakko the easy way or in a spectacular way.

But what really matters to me is the reasoning behind Ewing making her miss a full hour and the implications for her future.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Yeah, there's no problem whether she gets back to Arakko the easy way or in a spectacular way.

But what really matters to me is the reasoning behind Ewing making her miss a full hour and the implications for her future.
    she was on krakoa fighting the eternal attack on earth.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

She can possibly miss the hour because she was busy helping out on Earth. Or Magneto and the others needed that time to finish up and only thought to bring her across after. By which time Maggie was in his last moments...we'll see.

Either way...we know one of the first issues she'll be taking care of is Lil Miss Ialwayswin.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    she was on krakoa fighting the eternal attack on earth.
    In AXE01 she does not appear in parliament nor does she protect others. AXE02 She just appears and releases simple lightning bolts.

And there are a lot of characters that shouldn't be on Krakoa, like Sunspot and Rachel.Sunspot in particular, we didn't just see him in XMR05 not dead and thrown into battle in Arakko, and then he popped up on Krakoa in Axe02, and then he was still on Arakko in XMR06 preview.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

In AXE01 she does not appear in parliament nor does she protect others. AXE02 She just appears and releases simple lightning bolts.

And there are a lot of characters that shouldn't be on Krakoa, like Sunspot and Rachel.Sunspot in particular, we didn't just see him in XMR05 not dead and thrown into battle in Arakko, and then he popped up on Krakoa in Axe02, and then he was still on Arakko in XMR06 preview.
    not sure about the other characters but magneto in red said she would be on krakoa and we saw her there fighting against one if the hex

not sure about the other characters but magneto in red said she would be on krakoa and we saw her there fighting against one if the hex
    Well, now that she's about to return to Arakko. I guess I'm done obsessing over why she missed an hour.

Mighty Member

she attacked him before he was even able to work through resolving it as gentle told her everything after he left to address the assassins. you do recall the order of the story correct?
    While they were flying back he had a conversation with his friend. She left the cockpit and he had alone time. Did you forget that? Or when he was leaving he could have taken 30 seconds and told her. But he didn't did you forget the order of events or nah? He doesn't need to process everything. He just needed to talk but for some reason he forgot how to open his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'm very good with Storm getting back to Arakko via Lactuca, Eden, Cable, Majik or Lila...why expend all that time and energy when there's more efficient and much faster ways to get from Earth to Arakko.
    Yes been asking about their people having teleporters -- and why are we not using them? and I was ready to jump ship till this preview so thank you...one last chance AXE before I go all groot tantrums ahahaha

Lols when a book is trash -- its trash -- no justification about how its now showing something different just because? -- its just showing something different because it is really not connected to the main story and pretty much irrelevant -- it can even throw itself willingly out the window and it would not have mattered -- the issue itself was not an original issue coz 1 they havent been really been together together they never used the ship anyways for benefitting Krakoa or iGW so why would a break up do as noteworthy? Its useless -- coz its not making sense with all that is happening here in Marvel in general neither Krakoa nor Wakanda is interacting with each other longer than a side quip coz they are all busy the past two years ahahah -- its one sidequest anyone would not miss -- like try to at least introduce Tosin right now to X readers busy with Axe - lols the world has 24 hours and should I care if this millenial boy is a rip off of Nezhno? i dont think anyone would even care what he did with those tattoos coz seriously everyone has them -- thats actually his problem he cant shine among those who already have the vibranium tattoo -- and thats everyones problem??? Lols Even if you stick him so suddenly im event people arent going to notice this one speck -- coz even today we are fighting for the big guns of the story coz they are going to progress anyways with or without BP -- too Bad BP decided to diminish its own foundation anyways -- the BP books is just one pest of an attempt to use popular characters to sell new ones -- thats purely its agenda -- and if you are complaining that no one is applauding it -- its because no one is really applauding it -- moreso no one is paying attention to even look for good points from it - its non progressive, anticlimactic, and it didnt provide anything that we dont already know -- thats why it changes its tone undecisively, the only thing that any readers can be sure to do with it is throw it -- wait i take it back-- curse on it for wasting time and then throwing it -- there --
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 08-12-2022 at 07:38 PM.

Storm is a Goddess, she should be able to teleport or manifest herself wherever her faithful are present, no need to get technical cause she officially walks the line between science and myth …..”just open an elemental portal and get yo ass to mars gurrl!”
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I know its so exciting Ewing will be showing all of what she can do. and what I love other characters are getting just as much love as her. that magneto feat was out of this world lol.

why thank you my friend.

oh great information thank you for sharing and great point.

we don't have any omega teleporters. I mean perhaps manifold could but thats quite a bit of distance to travel on his own. maybe would have to use another mutant and create a circuit like they did to go to hot room.
    We don't have omega teleporters but we do have a space manipulator. I believe it was through lactuca.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I mean that Makes sense to me.

I mean that was PRETTY FAST how she got back to Arakko. Magneto JUST got his Heart Ripped out last issue and now we see Storm already on Mars.

How in GODS GREEN EARTH did she get back so fast. Storm FLEW at Light Speed!! Calling IT.
    Would love this. I can see the easier story based route with teleporters but, especially if this “Hour of Magneto” will be more his focus, Storm still demonstrating her power/strength to the Arakki in this direcwoild not be epic but fitting.

the gates were destroyed right? curious to see how she got back to Mars.
    *Ahem* The M word…! We are of Arakko.

That’s all.
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 08-12-2022 at 09:56 PM.