Page 504 of 833 FirstFirst ... 4404454494500501502503504505506507508514554604 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    as long as you trying u get a pass (^_^)

I believe its the chains from her jacket

ok thanks. I don't like the chain on her shoulder pad. It just looks like messy clutter

The wind was so cold that it even blew the judgment Day crossover signs askew.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

I love how it looks like isca is being expelled by the goddess of arrako. Even the gold rope is around storm like a shield casting isca out.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

You know thinking about it further and with isca potentially off the council I would not be surprised if despite not being a omega due to his future knowledge etc. And Ewing hinting 8 is a huge issue for cable that he may take the seat of victory. Who better to strategize and maybe what we are seeing now adds up to why he gets it. He definitely has a plan in the works.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Judgment Day is brand's best chance to swop in, and she may use it to do something that will give Storm a real headache.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    You know thinking about it further and with isca potentially off the council I would not be surprised if despite not being a omega due to his future knowledge etc. And Ewing hinting 8 is a huge issue for cable that he may take the seat of victory. Who better to strategize and maybe what we are seeing now adds up to why he gets it. He definitely has a plan in the works.
    Ugh no more krakoans on the great ring please, we should be getting to see more arakkii faces. Does lodus have a kid? will isca even lose? All these things hang in un in the air. If we even get non omega kn the ring we should get arakkii non omega.

But in another note the cable stuff will likely be shiar related. Ewing said that they will be going to the shiar and starting an entire arc with the shiar as a major player so likely that.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Ugh no more krakoans on the great ring please, we should be getting to see more arakkii faces. Does lodus have a kid? will isca even lose? All these things hang in un in the air. If we even get non omega kn the ring we should get arakkii non omega.

But in another note the cable stuff will likely be shiar related. Ewing said that they will be going to the shiar and starting an entire arc with the shiar as a major player so likely that.
    i don't think 3 or four out of like 12 is that bad. we still haven't seen the hidden members. It actually gives them just enough to perhaps add a bit of influence but still leaves them severely out ranked on the council. Which i think can make it more interesting and offer more contrast between their views to explore.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

I would looooooove there to be an omega level Arakkii Darkforce manipulator out there.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp... I wouldn't mind at least one more Krakoan OL mutant on the Great Ring...to even things out a bit.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Saw that! Finally a new costume for Storm. I mean, I don't play that game anymore 'cos it turned into a total waste of time, but glad that they gave something new to Storm.

Russell Dauterman's so great.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This looks good. Love how storm keeps getting the best looks consistently. Plus that dark skin is everything!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    i don't think 3 or four out of like 12 is that bad. we still haven't seen the hidden members. It actually gives them just enough to perhaps add a bit of influence but still leaves them severely out ranked on the council. Which i think can make it more interesting and offer more contrast between their views to explore.
    There is a creeping complaint that some have been making but I and many others set aside about x-men red. Like I like cable but my guy is not built for politics, not one bit. Infact I will believe Roberto taking it over him. the complaint is that the arakkii dont get as much focus as krakoans in this book. That I counter usually with the fact that ewing is still world building so he is using familiar faces to introduce us to this new exciting place. But they are right. Magneto and Storm becoming great ring members fits solely because of what storm did to get there and magneto defeating the single worst person on arakko for the arakkii. For cable to take a seat he must prove that he is of the arakko, but rather than that why not give it to Kodak never held. It just doesnt sit right with me, but hey fo each thier own

Astonishing Member

I wouldn't have minded Madelyne Pryor going to Arakko and making a name for herself there, instead of the Limbo storyline, and I maintain if Jean's an omega so is her literal genetic counterpart, and Maddy challenging for a seat on the Great Ring just to make waves and piss off people back on Krakoa, while allowing opportunities to revitalize and explore her complicated history with Ororo, who she has at times been both an enemy and a friend with....I'd much rather something like that than Cable on the Great Ring, but I think that ship has safely sailed and its not in the cards either.

But I do agree that the entire point of Ewing's narrative about Arakkii destiny being shaped by the Arakkii people is further undermined the more Krakoans you give a seat, so I'm fine with capping it at Storm and Magneto. At the absolutely most I could see up to three Krakoans on the GR, for the visibility/popularity boost of known omega mutants vs new Arakkii characters, at least as far as readers are concerned, but like, that would be it for me. I don't think you can ever justify having more than three GR seats filled by Krakoans without busting half the themes of the story.