Page 417 of 833 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 12488

Roberto and Isca had me SHOOKETH!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    X-men red # 3 was really good. Roberto plan was genuis, lol. I still feel like some in the industry hating hard though. like how this book be leaking and others don't. lol. Vulcan is starting to get a little annoying even though he keeps getting put in his place though.

Magneto/Storm- loving the dynamic.
    Love that it was confirmed he infact is at full power he is just not competent enough at using his own abilities, which checks out as all his wins has been through sheer force and bullying his opponents. It came down to will Which is what storm basically said their battle was about.

Roberto is a genius and khora will likely join storm. Oh and magneto is one crafty gworl. Him and storm should be in everything together they are such a good pair it's like perfect chemistry. All their interactions are gold I am sooo giddy XD

But in all this ISCA is the main tempest I feel she is going to be the biggest problem on arakko, I love this! finally some black competent villan action in the x franchise. Hope she reverts back to the red colour scheme soon. 10/10 book no complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    He really did had her shaking, crying and throwing up all at once. Like she is an omega winner and he used that against her. This is the game of thrones book and storm is the main charachter. Hope this book gets at least 50 issues because it is leading to a place that can change x forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Love that it was confirmed he infact is at full power he is just not competent enough at using his own abilities, which checks out as all his wins has been through sheer force and bullying his opponents. It came down to will Which is what storm basically said their battle was about.

Roberto is a genius and khora will likely join storm. Oh and magneto is one crafty gworl. Him and storm should be in everything together they are such a good pair it's like perfect chemistry. All their interactions are gold I am sooo giddy XD

But in all this ISCA is the main tempest I feel she is going to be the biggest problem on arakko, I love this! finally some black competent villan action in the x franchise. Hope she reverts back to the red colour scheme soon. 10/10 book no complaints.
    YES! Especially the bold...

Storm also appears in the Marvels #11. I don't know if many storm fans are reading it but i enjoy it. No one really comes off as the lead and outshines the other, it just feels like an old school team book to me. Also it's kind of interesting, krakoa isn't the only living country in a sense. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post

Yeah that isca twist was good. We also in a way learn her powers are always on, and then the fact that they can't be turned off. Isca is definitely one to watch i was actually shocked by the tears and stuff. it reminded me of the last issue of the four horsemen of apocalypse manga where the escanor like girl was all tough and after losing she was having a whole tantrum. The best way to beat isca it seems is to put her in a conundrum. Challenge her and be like "I bet i lose isca." it would be her needing to win vs her needing to lose to win. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Roberto used her own power against her to ensure Magneto wins.

Wow I’m loving Red! This was a great read. I really hope this A.X.E crossover doesn’t hurt the flow that has been going so far. This book needs to go for a long time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    Wow I’m loving Red! This was a great read. I really hope this A.X.E crossover doesn’t hurt the flow that has been going so far. This book needs to go for a long time!
    It has that long form story feel to it. Has to run for at least a hundred issues. Here's to hoping.

Spiderman 2099 mentions mysterium and the fact that it can kill gods. There's a huge serpent made out of it. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Red today was definitely 10/10 for me. I loved the Isca Roberto scene. Also Tarn definitely learned from his fight with Storm lol

Oh, it's just the Judgment Day cover.

Looks like Storm's POV will have to wait.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Oh, it's just the Judgment Day cover.

Looks like Storm's POV will have to wait.
    Thank god. Was really not looking forward to gillen writing storm pov soo soon. Let us enjoy ewing storm at lesst before they mess with her.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I see two diversity sneaks.