Page 546 of 833 FirstFirst ... 46446496536542543544545546547548549550556596646 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 12488
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Marvel won't stop letting mutants get slaughtered, and it starts when Storm happens to be leading them.
    Scott and Emma had busses of students killed. This is different from the Morlocks. They didn't need her to protect them. They can handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    Scott and Emma had busses of students killed. This is different from the Morlocks. They didn't need her to protect them. They can handle it.
    Apparently the Judgment Day was exaggerated for Arakko's destruction, as Storm was still sitting in the QC's chair for another meeting that made her doze off.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Attachment 123617

It looks like Storm is still on Krakoa.
    Storm really needs to leave the council. It’s been a waste for her character. Just focus on The Great Ring.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Yea she looks good with it.

Am I the only one done with spaghetti lighting?

Also Storm pulling another Morlocks on us.
    She became leader of the Morlocks , only to let them be Massacred.
    Now Regent of Arrako and was nowhere in sight , only left to be slaughtered .
    I really, REALLY hate spaghetti lightning, you usually can tell they are going to undersell Ororo’s power when she just shoots electric streamers………as for arakko ….I expect it’s going to turn into the mutant version of themyshira, oa, asgard, atlantis, getting destroyed every 3 month on a semi regular basis, going for the lowest hanging fruit it’s normally what the writers do ‘cause marvel does not pay them enough to be creative.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I really, REALLY hate spaghetti lightning, you usually can tell they are going to undersell Ororo’s power when she just shoots electric streamers………as for arakko ….I expect it’s going to turn into the mutant version of themyshira, oa, asgard, atlantis, getting destroyed every 3 month on a semi regular basis, going for the lowest hanging fruit it’s normally what the writers do ‘cause marvel does not pay them enough to be creative.
    How anyone could not see this upcoming is beyond me? The Arraki were mostly talk. They were subjugated in a demon dimension that the Krakoans defeated. Clearly, having them deal with this crushing defeat was going to make interesting stories. Plus all migrants are stored in the waiting room.

As for the Asgardians they always come back.

BANNED

Marvel won't stop letting mutants get slaughtered, and it starts when Storm happens to be leading them.
    It does not. People on Krakoa have died too. Marvel is not all about Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    But this thread is. Lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

They die in the dozens, the Arraki in the tens of thousands. Just stop.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Well, it's very much a common theme with Storm though.

Storm-Leader of the Morlocks: Mutant Massacre Happened.

Storm-Headmistress of the Jean Grey School: Terrigen Mist Killing Mutants around the World

Storm-Voice of Sol/Regent of Arakko: Another Mutant Massacre, but this time with Arakkii Mutants.

StormBorn06 isn't wrong. It seems every time Storm is leading something or in charge a MAJOR catastrophe seems to happen. Not necessarily ON her Watch, but during her Leadership. So, YES. It is about Storm.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That quite a stretch really. And is more than likely just coincidental. Considering they all occurred due to circumstances beyond her knowledge and control.
    As otherwise it implies that the Editors and writers then and now all actively decided and plotted that Storm's leadership should be in some form questioned and invalidated. And I honestly don't think that they really care that much about Storm...Gillen certainly doesn't.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    That quite a stretch really. And is more than likely just coincidental. Considering they all occurred due to circumstances beyond her knowledge and control.
    As otherwise it implies that the Editors and writers then and now all actively decided and plotted that Storm's leadership should be in some form questioned and invalidated. And I honestly don't think that they really care that much about Storm...Gillen certainly doesn't.
    It's not far-fetched because I didn't say the writers intentionally created disaster around Storm, it was just a coincidence. However, this coincidence happened more than three times.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Didn't Genosha Extinction and Decimation both happen when Scott was leading? That's also coincidental.
    As a long-time reader I just fail to see the relevance of that "statistic" and how it applies to Storm.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-05-2022 at 10:36 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Didn't Genosha Extinction and Decimation both happen when Scott was leading?
    That still didn't protect Storm from Emma's "Where were you, being the queen of wakanda, shade." i tend to agree with storm born on this that is a lot of coincidences. I vs X gas story, this current one, mutant massacre is probably the only one that doesn't fall into purposefully trying to tear her down a peg.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Okies...Emma's a twat when she's ready but it still stands that those two very major events, even more major in terms of mutant body count, didn't happen while under Storm's leadership.

And if we're making a case as to her events not being coincidental but intentional who exactly is trying to tear her down a peg...this time? And why? Considering Ewing is basically writing the hell out of her now...right in the middle of this Gillen's genocide event.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-05-2022 at 10:50 AM.

Okies...therefore it's not so coincidental but intentional.
    And if so, who exactly is trying to tear her down a peg...this time? And why? Considering Ewing is basically writing the hell out of her now...right in the middle of this Gillen's genocide event.
    I will say if this was latervia or Wankanda, or atlantis or Asgard and someone completely leveled it and the main writer didn't say boo somethings would have been said. I don't get why people keep trying to put this on Ewing why is it just his job to use his book that isn't even a solo to show a reaction to something that happened in someone elses event. So i guess it would have to be gillien. Again it makes no sense to come up with that plan and then rely others to give all the reactions especially when the character is in one of your books and then the artist and story has her just sitting there so at least one person of color is on a page. He did his part, Storm was not on arrako when events took place gillien had here specifically come to krakoa meaning he pulled her directly into where his story was taking place.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.