Page 372 of 833 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422472 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 12488

Um... so anyways will we be getting Vulcan vs Tarn AND Magneto vs Tarn in one issue? 0.0 xmen3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Looks VERY interesting. Finally! I’ve actuall Enjoyed Ridley’s run so far. I’m not sure what to expect. She helps T’Challa escape but her very presence must also tell him she knows about the sleeper agent on Arakko…! Next Tuesday evening looks like a good meal coming !

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Um... so anyways will we be getting Vulcan vs Tarn AND Magneto vs Tarn in one issue? 0.0 xmen3.jpg
    Ewing says the results will be dramatic.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Shuri is literally useless to the Black Panther books, I’d love if Marvel had her get with Storm so she can move to Mars for a few years and leave T’Challa alone lol. That’s a two for one special in my book.

Sturi

Y’all be killing me with this lolololol

Marvel already said storm not bi no offense to whoever is bi nothing against it love is love. That’s why Clairemont had to drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Attachment 121400

Storm has more poses in boring meetings.
    Lols dont worry im making a collage coz its Storm -- my bias will always make this interesting ahahaha

Right?! Like that preview of the fight…”additional challengers welcome…” I am wondering how this will go down. I think Tarn would end Gabriel but I am wondering if Storm/Magneto plot to usurp her plan to add Erik to the Great Ring. But then again…I want him in the Seats of Night vs Loss, but I think Magneto would serve effectively in any seat really. Looking forward to seeing if the ground work for Storm vs Brand brawl get laid here.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

I think we are. Vulcan is definitely going to lose and then Magneto steps in and claims the win.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    If the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda is friendly to Arakko, then storm has no reason to get into trouble with Tchalla, does it?
    yea but who knows what is to come. i have faith Ewing won't let me down like vita did.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Im still waiting for people to confess they broke up because couples in Marvel break up like all the time -- like were you all haters got so "Forced" by Marvel like that -- uhmmm...I dont even know what that "Forced" word even mean nowadays -- coz Hey Look Karima and Gabriel were officially a couple -- did anyone cared to critcize every nitpicky things about it? No -- Why -- Coz they chose not to -- its all about choice people -- dont Blame Tchoro if you really did break up with your significant other after reading them divorced 10 years ago -- now if it inspires you to say how are you to your ex too -- after what happened anyways -- then good for you (now if you really are living in whatever -- yes that IS happening) -- dont forget to credit Marvel did that with this couple if it were -- Im not mad -- im even laughing at the panic -- thats why I said calm down them tits -- �������� -- you know I enjoy where my money is being spent -- willingly....as if repeating they hate can really change my mind -- I love it -- I dont see people dying by reading or not reading (yes you have the choice to skip -- for starters) it....

people who say they were forced together didnt read priest run or the uncanny moments where ororo implies she has a deep connection with tchalla that went beyond friendship. probably didn't know they had a thing as kids. but as you said it really doesn't matter why they hate the relationship because its irrelevant. as of now they canonically are together and that may change but we don't have to go back and forth with them because marvel already ended that discussion.

it would be like arguing with folks about storm being a goddess or omega at this point. the case is closed on that just as is lt is with tchalla being with ororo. lol
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-26-2022 at 08:59 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Looks VERY interesting. Finally! I’ve actuall Enjoyed Ridley’s run so far. I’m not sure what to expect. She helps T’Challa escape but her very presence must also tell him she knows about the sleeper agent on Arakko…! Next Tuesday evening looks like a good meal coming !
    I thought it looked interesting too. I expect as you do ororo knows everything that tchalla has been doing and is about to give him a good verbal lashing followed by lets go f up these folks hunting u down lol
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-26-2022 at 08:59 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Right?! Like that preview of the fight…”additional challengers welcome…” I am wondering how this will go down. I think Tarn would end Gabriel but I am wondering if Storm/Magneto plot to usurp her plan to add Erik to the Great Ring. But then again…I want him in the Seats of Night vs Loss, but I think Magneto would serve effectively in any seat really. Looking forward to seeing if the ground work for Storm vs Brand brawl get laid here.
    See now I'm hyped all over again... for some reason I didn't realize they'd both face Tarn in the next issue and your absolutely right about the "additional challengers welcome" easter egg. If we get some type of three way brawl I may blow a gasket >.>

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post

Marvel already said storm not bi no offense to whoever is bi nothing against it love is love. That’s why Clairemont had to drop it.
    Claremont dropping the bisexual storyline only adds to the obvious subtext he put in those original stories. Which has been universally recognized across various Marvel titles, including Black Panther under Hudlin lol. Storm is bi so a romance with Shuri makes perfect sense lol. I like Shuroro.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    people who say they were forced together didnt read priest run or the uncanny moments where ororo implies she has a deep connection with tchalla that went beyond friendship. probably didn't know they had a thing as kids.
    Are you really going to act like I haven't read all those stories? I've read them all. I distinctly remember the ending of that first Claremont/Byrne story....

"Yet part they do."

The end.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Oh, I think we'll hit 600 pages in two months. I wonder if we can get to 2000 pages by the end of the year?
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Are you really going to act like I haven't read all those stories? I've read them all. I distinctly remember the ending of that first Claremont/Byrne story....

"Yet part they do."

The end.
    but that's not where their story ended yoga:

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post

right lolol. and marvel had a whole lgbtq theme voices book and ororo was nowhere to be found. Jean Scott and Logan appeared though