Page 615 of 833 FirstFirst ... 115515565605611612613614615616617618619625665715 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Attachment 124822Yes, it's definitely not just the weather.
    I think Psychic is just being used interchangeably with Telepath here.

Amazing Member

What is the meaning of LOX

Quote Originally Posted by Barthchrist01 View Post
    What is the meaning of LOX
    Legion of X
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    I think Psychic is just being used interchangeably with Telepath here.
    I don't know that psychic and TP are the same thing.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Also now we can get hype that Frenzy is getting a bigger role in this series probably
    I hope so! Frenzy is deserving of some major love and character awareness boosting.

Jean has a new category of Omega abilities in Judgment Day, can Storm regain one as well? Weather manipulation is really lazy.
    Is it really new though? I mean the term 'psychic' has usually always implied telepathy. It's just another way of saying "I'm an Omega Level Telepath".

But I'm curious now, what power definition/classification would you give Storm?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Is it really new though? I mean the term 'psychic' has usually always implied telepathy. It's just another way of saying "I'm an Omega Level Telepath".

But I'm curious now, what power definition/classification would you give Storm?

The first thing I came up with was energy Manipulation. But Storm was much bigger than that. Manipulation with Nature would be a better choice.

Good for Jean. I think Storm is good though. She already said on panel she is an omega level energy manipulator so that being the energies that manipulate and create weather i think says it all. Like in any and all enviorment she will find a way. I think her classification is unique and broad but if you want to go micro into has so many layers to explore.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Psychic IS Telepathy. Nothing's Changed LOL Phew you had me worried MAN

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Oh well, I didn't know they could be the same thing.

Lmao why were you worried tho? If anything this maybe would've opened up the door for Storm's power classification to be changed. "Weather Manipulation" just seems so ummm limited, I guess? It gives the impression that her abilities start and stop at making it rain and throwing lightning bolts when we all know there's soooooooooo much more under her hood.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I would also include telekinesis under the psychic umbrella.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

To my knowledge it's always been like that. Telepathy is just one of those word descriptions that get tossed out and replaced willynilly. Like how Xavier is often said to be the "Greatest mutant mind" or "Most powerful mind on Earth". It's always telepathy being described since you can't really say that 'greatest mutant mind" means he's the smartest Mutant alive or the best strategist.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Lmao why were you worried tho? If anything this maybe would've opened up the door for Storm's power classification to be changed. "Weather Manipulation" just seems so ummm limited, I guess? It gives the impression that her abilities start and stop at making it rain and throwing lightning bolts when we all know there's soooooooooo much more under her hood.
    Being Silly. I have no reason to be worried. I didn't know what to say after lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I kinda wanna put Pre-Cog as well.

Only, becuase in Pokemon Psychic Pokemon have this move called "Futuresight" basically pre-cog LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    If that's the road they're going with Jean than we're going to need a stadium sized umbrella. I'm sure you're well aware at how many powers can be classified as "Psychic" and then given the current definition that would put Jean at the top of the food chain in all of them. Everything from Aura Manipulation to Chrono-manipulation.

If this is what Gillen is doing with Jean then they must be setting her up to get her own book because she wouldn't need a team. Hell, she'd need a whole new set of villains.

No, if by psychic they mean tk/tp then it's simply returning a title she's already had until Hickman stole it from her and slapped it on our resident ruby religious zealot.

Being Silly. I have no reason to be worried. I didn't know what to say after lol.

I kinda wanna put Pre-Cog as well.

Only, becuase in Pokemon Psychic Pokemon have this move called "Futuresight" basically pre-cog LOL
    Lmao yous a mess.

I'd put psychometry in there as well for the sole reason that I feel like an Omega telepth of Jean's caliber shooooould have enough power and skill to read the psychic residue on an object.