Page 310 of 833 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410810 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Ewing said he's going to show us a powerful Storm. Ok, then I believe him.
    Good! Just in time cause the X-Men are coming to the MCU very soon as we saw in the new Doctor Strange movie

These comments about the upcoming fight between Storm and Vulcan and all I can think about is that image we saw from the Judgement Day cover where Storm is covered Ik energy while flying.

Could this be her level up moment that triggers it?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    These comments about the upcoming fight between Storm and Vulcan and all I can think about is that image we saw from the Judgement Day cover where Storm is covered Ik energy while flying.

Seems like she'll finally be able to fully let loose. I know she's always been afraid to and didn't know what would happen

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

Well we've dissected every possible way this fight could go. I guess all we can do now is just wait till next week and see how this goes down.

Since i finished up xtreme and had humphries Xforce on the mind because of the posts here i starting reading it and one of the first things to pop up is hive minds but this time because of the drug tao. I wonder what this obsession with hive minds is. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Lol I get the impression you’re in the healthcare/PHI/PII universe for work. This looks very interesting and I LOVE Sumerak. Ororo Before the Storm was great! I’d love to get something official and definitive on Storm’s anatomy. We’ve speculated so long on and there are so many unanswered questions. How she’s a conduit, how her mind/physical body connects to and responds to the elements, her energy sight, how her body responds to temperature extremes, pressure, does thus truly impact her thinking processes, reflexes, or any other physicals. So much more. Her cat eyes and ability to see extremely well in near complete darkness, her hearing (if ever that gets revisited any where)…

rider I needs all of this... do you understand lolol.

and yea I guess u can say that regarding my work lol

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Sorry, Just trying to acess a hipaa database would be in a violation of hipaa laws if you're not authorized to do so. Just like it is for any such information database.
    who tried to access databases registered by hipaa which by the way is only enforceable in the us...
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

im ready for ascendant storm to make her debut and wipe the floor with Vulcan. periodt!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

also sidebar i hate to ask this question but in light of the new dr strange movie what are you thoughts:

1. can storm defeat dr. strange 1v1 and how?
    2. can storm defeat scarlet witch 1v1 and how?
    3. can storm defeat scarlet with w/ darkholde 1v1 and how?
    4. can storm defeat both dr. strange and sw 1v2? and how

im bored again yall lol

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    also sidebar i hate to ask this question but in light of the new dr strange movie what are you thoughts:

im bored again yall lol
    Who are we talking about Comic Storm? Of Foxmen Storm?

If, we are talking about Comic Book Storm?
    1. Yes, swallow the Man in a Tornado and Blast him with a Good Bolt of Lightning. Stephen is Human.
    2. No, she can't.
    3. No, she can't.
    4. No, she can't.

Wanda is also a character that can just pull Bullshit out her Ass because Chaos Powers yay!

im bored again yall lol
    I think she could get solid wins on a quickdraw. Both Stephen abd Wanda have human durability. But a prolonged fight is their’s to lose really. They have better established defenses in their powerset, have comparable reaction time, and Storm doesn’t really have a counter to them outside of energy blasts. Like Strange could just BFR Storm to a completely different dimension lol.

I think she could get solid wins on a quickdraw. Both Stephen abd Wanda have human durability. But a prolonged fight is their’s to lose really. They have better established defenses in their powerset, have comparable reaction time, and Storm doesn’t really have a counter to them outside of energy blasts. Like Strange could just BFR Storm to a completely different dimension lol.
    Agreed 100%. She does have the potential to defeat them in a quick-draw since they are both human essentially. Storm is always interesting in a fight because her powers give her access to so many abilities; and usually the longer the fight goes on the more it will favor Storm since she can keep building up her own power. However, I feel like Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch's powers are even more varied than Storm's and can do more damage than hers the longer the fight goes on.

But neither of them want that H2H work tho!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Who are we talking about Comic Storm? Of Foxmen Storm?

If, we are talking about Comic Book Storm?
    1. Yes, swallow the Man in a Tornado and Blast him with a Good Bolt of Lightning. Stephen is Human.
    2. No, she can't.
    3. No, she can't.
    4. No, she can't.

Wanda is also a character that can just pull Bullshit out her Ass because Chaos Powers yay!
    to you both what would storm need to have to maybe tip the scales more in her favor?

NJ06 you too lol

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Agreed 100%. She does have the potential to defeat them in a quick-draw since they are both human essentially. Storm is always interesting in a fight because her powers give her access to so many abilities; and usually the longer the fight goes on the more it will favor Storm since she can keep building up her own power. However, I feel like Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch's powers are even more varied than Storm's and can do more damage than hers the longer the fight goes on.

But neither of them want that H2H work tho!
    True. I think both have training and some experience, witg Stephen having a high rating in fighting ability, but I think Storm has the better report card to support her winning a H2H fight.

to you both what would storm need to have to maybe tip the scales more in her favor?

NJ06 you too lol
    I don’t think she has anything in her arsenal atm. None of the X-Men save maybe Magik can really contend here, though an argument can be made for telepaths and Tarn.

NJ06 you too lol
    Without any prep, I think she is simply outgunned. As WR stated, I don't think any of the X-men can take Dr. Strange or Scarlet Witch by themselves. Magik might be able to. Other mutants who aren't X-men might too like the other reality warpers or time manipulators. Selene might beat them as well.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

True. I think both have training and some experience, witg Stephen having a high rating in fighting ability, but I think Storm has the better report card to support her winning a H2H fight.

I don’t think she has anything in her arsenal atm. None of the X-Men save maybe Magik can really contend here, though an argument can be made for telepaths and Tarn.
    Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Without any prep, I think she is simply outgunned. As WR stated, I don't think any of the X-men can take Dr. Strange or Scarlet Witch by themselves. Magik might be able to. Other mutants who aren't X-men might too like the other reality warpers or time manipulators. Selene might beat them as well.
    thanks my friends. as im sure you both know I tend to think storm is the strongest character ever so its good to see some objective voices in the regards to counter affinity to say storm wins lol