Page 443 of 833 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447453493543 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Or you can say that Ashake escaped to Limbo, Magik found her lost brought her back to our current time line and BOOM. Storm is face to face with an actually live breathing Ancestor and teaches her Magic. See Problem solved. Now, cut me a Check @Marvel!!!!!
    Ooooh that's actually better. You deserve not only a check but a congratulatory bonus for that.

Astonishing Member

I want Ewing to write Storm and Black Panther. In fact I want him to guest star for an arc in a similar way to Storm in Coates BP book.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It's a possibility...considering T'Challa is Emperor of a galactic empire. Who knows if he'll make use of Coates' rubbish. If nothing else he'll probably make it actually work in context of the Marvel Cosmic Universe.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I want Ewing to write Storm and Black Panther. In fact I want him to guest star for an arc in a similar way to Storm in Coates BP book.
    Storm has earned some peace and quiet from her toxic boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It's a possibility...considering T'Challa is Emperor of a galactic empire. Who knows if he'll make use of Coates' rubbish. If nothing else he'll probably make it actually work in context of the Marvel Cosmic Universe.
    We'll find out on the 29th.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    Ooooh that's actually better. You deserve not only a check but a congratulatory bonus for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    We'll find out on the 29th.
    Is it 29th or 13th July which is which.

Is it 29th or 13th July which is which.
    The indications are that June 29th is more likely.

Many sites are still listing the release date as 29th, but Marvel's website still lists it as July 13th. There were also a number of people who claimed to have contacted the dealer and confirmed it was the 29th

Although sometimes I think Marvel can't be sure of a release date themselves
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 06-24-2022 at 02:34 PM.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    If you were objective calling yourself that wouldn't be too much of a stretch but we both know that's not true. you will always see Coates as more important than he is and that's fine. You like him. Coates wrote storm accepting her goddess hood. That's his contribution to her mythos. Anything else belongs to the writers that wrote those stories.
    Claremont DID NOT ever write storm as a literal goddess. that is what belongs to him.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Yes friend

Attachment 122157
    Attachment 122158
    Attachment 122159

It is blurry but Coates impact is undeniable.

Yes and in so doing all other writers acknowledged that storm is infact a god tier charchter. Coates open the door and the rest a walking through. He continuned what Claremont started and now Ewing will build on that... end of story.
    thank you so much. there are some that hate Black panther so much they will jump through hoops to fit incorrect and factually unsound narratives. the evidence is clear. so thankful Coates rescued storm as there is no telling what state she would be has he not written her.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    thank you so much. there are some that hate Black panther so much they will jump through hoops to fit incorrect and factually unsound narratives. the evidence is clear. so thankful Coates rescued storm as there is no telling what state she would be has he not written her.
    I'm pretty sure Hickman will still make Storm OL. Hickman would still leave, and ewing would still write Storm.

More important, of course, is no ifs.

I wouldn't deny that Coates did something for Storm, but I don't think he saved Storm. Because xOffice never cares about the Settings and character development of other offices. They will only use these developments to create conflict.Whether Coates writes bp or not, Storm still gets bad treatment in Xmen gold.If ewing hadn't been willing to write Storm, we'd still be complaining that XOffice didn't take Storm seriously enough to give her any important stories.
    Last edited by StormBorn06; 06-24-2022 at 02:55 PM.

I'm pretty sure Hickman will still make Storm OL. Hickman would still leave, and ewing would still write Storm.

More important, of course, is no ifs.
    before Coates started writing storm, she couldn't use powers if there was no weather, she needed stormcaster to amp her powers, she was taking orders from kitty, and she was ineffectual against a toxic cloud. that was the state of storm before Coates and based upon her depiction then there is no indication from that she would suddenly be omega.

before Coates started writing storm, she couldn't use powers if there was no weather, she needed stormcaster to amp her powers, she was taking orders from kitty, and she was ineffectual against a toxic cloud. that was the state of storm before Coates and based upon her depiction then there is no indication from that she would suddenly be omega.
    I wouldn't deny that Coates did something for Storm, but I don't think he saved Storm. Because xOffice never cares about the Settings and character development of other offices. They will only use these developments to create conflict.Whether Coates writes bp or not, Storm still gets bad treatment in Xmen gold.If ewing hadn't been willing to write Storm, we'd still be complaining that XOffice didn't take Storm seriously enough to give her any important stories.

Mighty Member

you have no evidence of that except for what's in your head. Hickman was always going to tell his story and he didn't need Coates lackluster story to make storm omega but if you need to believe that do you. The rest of us know better.

I wish we could travel back in time. Many people were flooding xwriters with questions during that period why storm development in black panther was being ignored by the xoffices. Coates took a property that wasn't his and wrote her better than her home office. Furhermlre Storm was getting poor treatment well before xmen gold, that book was simply the status quo.

all of the above isn't a demonstration of an omega. in fact JD White i believe was asked was supergiant referring storm as an omega mutate and he said no. The xoffices did not have any plans to make her one but circumstantial spanking her treatment by the xoffices didn't shift until Coates penned her.

correction it wasn't jd white but tom brevoort:

https://brevoortformspring.tumblr.co...-it-state-that
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 06-24-2022 at 03:15 PM.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Ya damn right! Give me my MONEY!!