Page 448 of 833 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498548 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 12488

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I dont mind these discussions I enjoy them and welcome them lol
    Kyss it's a waste of time and energy... the argument goes jo where. Ite always echo chambers sounding off each other. Let's agree to disagree and let's talk about something else. Something more productive like... pick a topic.

Mighty Member

One shotting Terrax. It made no sense and it was really bad writing but she did it, i was wrong.

You were right, it was a team effort with Rachel knocking him out and storm and Logan keeping him busy.
    Last edited by OG Storm; 06-24-2022 at 05:01 PM.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

She didn't exactly "One-Shot" Terrax, but she did harm him which is Cool.

Oh, my goddess, this art is terrible.Storm on the second panel has severe lacerations on his upper and lower body.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    She didn't exactly "One-Shot" Terrax, but she did harm him which is Cool.
    I corrected it.

Incidentally, Claremont's Storm will return for a limited release on July 27
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Incidentally, Claremont's Storm will return for a limited release on July 27
    Really? Oooh that sounds interesting.

Really? Oooh that sounds interesting.
    Yeah, his GAMBIT SOLO has been delayed for a long time, finally confirming a July 27 release date

I'd like to see Storm beat the HOLY HELL out of Dracula again.

Yeah, his GAMBIT SOLO has been delayed for a long time, finally confirming a July 27 release date
    OH YES!! I love when Ororo and Remy go on adventures together.

I'd like to see Storm beat the HOLY HELL out of Dracula again.

OH YES!! I love when Ororo and Remy go on adventures together.
    I also like Storm's vampire arc.

The vampire is a creature of Chthon, and Storm is blessed by Oshtur. A sibling rivalry of sorts.

I also like Storm's vampire arc.

The vampire is a creature of Chthon, and Storm is blessed by Oshtur. A sibling rivalry of sorts.
    OH, yeah. Indeed that is true.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    I am so glad that Hickman included her on the omega list. He did that, not Coates. Duggan had her create an atmosphere and climate, not Coates, Ewing is writing her well in Red. Despite your frustration about the lost decade we eating good now and it's because of the x office that it is now happening.
    On the contrary, Coates made her use her skills of energy manipulation, microclimates and life support in space with mastery and creativity so that she connected with diverse energy fields in the cosmos to reach the ships, referring to a cosmic consciousness. Coates established that her bloodline not only had high priestesses of magic, but gods as well, and made her a being as powerful as the Adversary.

Coates haters are so ZZZzzZzZZZ.
    Storm was living an era of failure and the guy just took her to another level, gave her a luxury progress so I had to see "fan" spitting on the plate ate. Don't tire my black beauty.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    On the contrary, Coates made her use her skills of energy manipulation, microclimates and life support in space with mastery and creativity so that she connected with diverse energy fields in the cosmos to reach the ships, referring to a cosmic consciousness. Coates established that her bloodline not only had high priestesses of magic, but gods as well, and made her a being as powerful as the Adversary.
    she was already more powerful than the Trion. No one is ignoring the good things he did just that he's not a good writer and his stories don't sell.

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    she was already more powerful than the Trion. No one is ignoring the good things he did just that he's not a good writer and his stories don't sell.

Trion is insignificant in front of the Adversary