Page 377 of 833 FirstFirst ... 277327367373374375376377378379380381387427477 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 12488
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by OG Storm View Post
    A little paranoid? You supporters are hilarious. This is why we don't take you all seriously. But please celebrate the liar and his dysfunction. That's all you all like. Gaslighting is a thing. At least be honest about his lying and everyone and their mother calling him out on it.

Tchalla paranoid because he has people after him he didn’t lie he just didn’t tel Storm what was going on. When he’s ready he would. Read the story omg lol

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Tchalla paranoid because he has people after him he didn’t lie he just didn’t tel Storm what was going on. When he’s ready he would. Read the story omg lol
    right tchalla hasn't lied to storm about anything... at this point. like I said some out here reaching for the north star to make him the big bad lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

It's really not that hard he keeps showing how bad he is. I want him to succeed by not being paranoid, by not being selfish. by not being delusional, is that too much to ask?
    he has a band of unknown wakandans trying to assassinate him. so in the context of Ridley story that's a big stretch - that is - the premise of this post. nevertheless ororo seemingly has gotten the details from gentle. lets see how he responds to her when she directly calls him out. he has every reason to be paranoid considering his own people are hunting him like he's a rabid dog.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Mighty Member

Omololo and Shuri both disagree with you but go on. He lied and you all are ok with it, yay toxic love.

Mighty Member

He has people after him because of his actions. Folks wouldn't be after him if he didn't train a bunch of assassins and send them everywhere.
    Last edited by OG Storm; 05-27-2022 at 01:54 PM.

Omololo and Shuri both disagree with you but go on. He lied and you all are ok with it, yay toxic love.
    ororo isn't a part of the wakanda's parliament/program he started to protect wakanda. why would he be obligated to tell ororo any sensitive and confidential information relative to wakanda's national security?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    ororo isn't a part of the wakanda's parliament/program he started to protect wakanda. why would he be obligated to tell ororo any sensitive and confidential information relative to wakanda's national security?
    He trained her ward and sent in someone she loves to do harm to her kingdom.

He has people after him because of his actions. Folks wouldn't be after him if he didn't train a bunch of assassins and send them everywhere.
    actually at this point we don't know why they are after him. shuri hinted that the assassins looking to kill him use weaponry/fighting style native to wakanda. there could be many reasons but none have been revealed yet.

He trained her ward and sent in someone she loves to do harm to her kingdom.
    what harm was done to her kingdom? by gentle?

Mighty Member

what harm was done to her kingdom? by gentle?
    Sending an assassin in is harmful whether he assassinated or terrorized anything. You wouldn't tolerate this if Krakoa had done this to Wakanda.
    Last edited by OG Storm; 05-27-2022 at 02:02 PM.

Mighty Member

actually at this point we don't know why they are after him. shuri hinted that the assassins looking to kill him use weaponry/fighting style native to wakanda. there could be many reasons but none have been revealed yet.
    The book did tell us why they are after him at this point. The last 3 issues revealed they are after his assassins and him because they know and want to expose it.

Sending an assassin in his harm whether he assassinated or terrorized anything.
    so im not sure what stories you've been reading but these sleeper cells would only be activated if at any point tchalla instructed them to based upon these nations being a threat to him. Arakko has not done anything, nor has any other nation, that would have warranted such a response from tchalla. so no harm has actually been done to arakko. actual harm to arakko has come in the form of brand through orchis and soon to be the eternals, none of which includes wakanda. therefore your claim is a big reach

Incredible Member

right tchalla hasn't lied to storm about anything... at this point. like I said some out here reaching for the north star to make him the big bad lol.

Lol I stay laughing as well… my husband a liar as well because he doesn’t tell me what he does at his job either we been married for 10 years. Lolololol people will say anything good grief lol

Lol I stay laughing as well… my husband a liar as well because he doesn’t tell me what he does at his job either we been married for 10 years. Lolololol people will say anything good grief lol
    lololol im lying to my family and friends too cause I dont tell them all the proprietary devices the company i work for develops lolol.. doctors are lying to their spouses all across america due to any confidentiality agreements made with patients. i mean seriously lol.. my friend you shut down this conversation lolol kudos.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-27-2022 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    Yeah, I wonder why Storm's Lighitning keeps changing Color: White, Blue, Yellow, White again, then Blue, yellow, blue, white again then sometimes Purple, then blue, yellow, and white and blue and yelow.
    The color of lightning is usually a reflection of the particular gases being ionized/the refraction of the light through the atmosphere. In the comics it's usually just artistic choice.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!